Broadband Connection complaints

Reliance broadband - Service not deactivated, Over billing

Himanshu Sharma on 23 August 2016

I had used reliance mobile broadband connection no 9178 for which I requested disconnection on 22nd March and the same was confirmed over email that services will be disc...[Read full complaint]

Hathway closes complaints without resolving (technical and Billing related)

Swapnil Jamthe on 23 August 2016

1) I was complaining Hathway about frequent disconnection. 2) But for 3-4 times technical person used to call me and used to ask me if I am able to access internet now. But I used to tell them it'...[Read full complaint]

No response by staff even after online portal complain

Nitesh Meena on 20 August 2016

Dear Sir, I logged my complain many time regarding broadband connection from last 4 days but every time message is coming that your complain has been resolved without technician approaching us. wh...[Read full complaint]

Hathway Broadband _ Money Paid _ No service started Yet !

Sandeep Kumar on 19 August 2016

A representative from Hathway Internet collected money of Rs.2250/- on 17/08/2016 for providing me a new Internet Connection. When asked for receipt... he told it will be given at the time of Inst...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Worst service

Vijay Shah on 19 August 2016

i have taken tikona connection a month before, since last one week no connection available. on inquire various time only one message we are receiving all line of this area are under repairing, we ...[Read full complaint]

Airtel Broadband - 10 Days 27 Calls No result !!

Pavan Chatlani on 17 August 2016

I complained about broadband and landline not working on 8th August. SR No. 241, SR No. 5932 Made about 25 calls till date and spoken to at leas...[Read full complaint]

Tikona is bad service provider they are fraud

Saraswatendra Singh on 15 August 2016

My user id is .... appeal docket number 5631 I had paid Rs. 2865 for tikona connection for 3 month but we have some problem in internet connecti...[Read full complaint]

Tata Indicom Broadband disconnection Process

Manu on 12 August 2016

Hello, I am trying to disconnect my Tata Indicom Broadband connection because of location change. accnt no.921178295 phone no. 4648 I am trying to contact the customer ca...[Read full complaint]

Airtel rudness behavior and avoidence

Vikash Kumar on 12 August 2016

I have paid 1300 for Airtel broadband connection on 8th August and they have told that the connection will be setup on 10th August but today is 12 th August and now whn m calling on their customer...[Read full complaint]

Overcharged by TIKONA broadband on cancellation

James Smith on 08 August 2016

Tikona user ID 4460 Raised request for disconnection on 29-Jun-2016. Bill cycle 26 every month. 1) They only accepted cancellation request after i escalated. It took 3 re...[Read full complaint]

Broadband connection pending

Syed Ather Ali on 08 August 2016

sir I am yours existing customer my ph no 6030 many times I had contact for broadband connection but no response already I had given 4-5 days back same complaint but no r...[Read full complaint]

Take away ur device and wiring and refund my money

Ankur Bansal on 07 August 2016

Hello Tikona, This is last warning to you guys to take away your device and wiring. I have already asked many times to disconnect the connection and take back everything belongs to Tikona. Do so e...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Harassment

Ravi Kumar on 07 August 2016

I received a legal notice from some lawyer, threatening me to pay 1500 INR, which I am not liable to as they never resolved my complaints. And. Now they are calling me and threatening of filing a ...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Poor Internet connectivity and poor customer service

Gaurav Kantharia on 05 August 2016

Since from last 15 days I am facing the internet connection problem and for that I had also registered the complaint at their help desk. As a result I received only a temporary solution every time...[Read full complaint]

Spidigo Inconsistent service, frequent connection losses, fluctuating net speed

Gitanj Sheth on 26 July 2016

It's been a month since I've subscribed for Spidigo Internet service. The plan is Revolution Biz, (1 mbps unlimited) for 6+1 month in 6000 Rs. Since the day of installation, there had been more th...[Read full complaint]

Poor services of reliance broadband

Rajiv Srivastav on 21 July 2016

I have opted a reliance broadband connection at my home A 07/6 indira nagar lucknow i run a news website and when at home i usualy chek news and connect with my reportere...[Read full complaint]

GTPL Broadband internet intermittent

Deepak Avarani on 21 July 2016

I have paid Rs 8000 for 1200GB 12 Months validity plan of GTPL Baroda through my credit card on 016. Till date it is working intermittently. It starts sometime and stops ...[Read full complaint]

Non- Termination of my Connection

Haider Raza on 19 July 2016

Hello Sir, My Tikona User id is : 5625 I am in a big need to get my connection TERMINATED, Account DEACTIVATED, and modem to be removed from my residence. I have submitte...[Read full complaint]

Worst Tikona Connection

Ankur Bansal on 18 July 2016

Its again I am posting this against Tikona Broadband. Its been almost one month I am not able to connect to internet. I tried calling customer care again and again but could not connect to them. W...[Read full complaint]

Complain for spidigo broadband services

Bankil Kansara on 18 July 2016

hello sir, I have complain against spidigo. last 6 days my net was not working i have number of complain register in customer care but they are close my complain without any call or solution. Not ...[Read full complaint]