Broadband Connection complaints

Tata Indicom Broadband disconnection Process

Manu on 12 August 2016

Hello, I am trying to disconnect my Tata Indicom Broadband connection because of location change. accnt no.921178295 phone no. 4648 I am trying to contact the customer ca...[Read full complaint]

Airtel rudness behavior and avoidence

Vikash Kumar on 12 August 2016

I have paid 1300 for Airtel broadband connection on 8th August and they have told that the connection will be setup on 10th August but today is 12 th August and now whn m calling on their customer...[Read full complaint]

Overcharged by TIKONA broadband on cancellation

James Smith on 08 August 2016

Tikona user ID 4460 Raised request for disconnection on 29-Jun-2016. Bill cycle 26 every month. 1) They only accepted cancellation request after i escalated. It took 3 re...[Read full complaint]

Broadband connection pending

Syed Ather Ali on 08 August 2016

sir I am yours existing customer my ph no 6030 many times I had contact for broadband connection but no response already I had given 4-5 days back same complaint but no r...[Read full complaint]

Take away ur device and wiring and refund my money

Ankur Bansal on 07 August 2016

Hello Tikona, This is last warning to you guys to take away your device and wiring. I have already asked many times to disconnect the connection and take back everything belongs to Tikona. Do so e...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Harassment

Ravi Kumar on 07 August 2016

I received a legal notice from some lawyer, threatening me to pay 1500 INR, which I am not liable to as they never resolved my complaints. And. Now they are calling me and threatening of filing a ...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Poor Internet connectivity and poor customer service

Gaurav Kantharia on 05 August 2016

Since from last 15 days I am facing the internet connection problem and for that I had also registered the complaint at their help desk. As a result I received only a temporary solution every time...[Read full complaint]

Spidigo Inconsistent service, frequent connection losses, fluctuating net speed

Gitanj Sheth on 26 July 2016

It's been a month since I've subscribed for Spidigo Internet service. The plan is Revolution Biz, (1 mbps unlimited) for 6+1 month in 6000 Rs. Since the day of installation, there had been more th...[Read full complaint]

Poor services of reliance broadband

Rajiv Srivastav on 21 July 2016

I have opted a reliance broadband connection at my home A 07/6 indira nagar lucknow i run a news website and when at home i usualy chek news and connect with my reportere...[Read full complaint]

GTPL Broadband internet intermittent

Deepak Avarani on 21 July 2016

I have paid Rs 8000 for 1200GB 12 Months validity plan of GTPL Baroda through my credit card on 016. Till date it is working intermittently. It starts sometime and stops ...[Read full complaint]

Non- Termination of my Connection

Haider Raza on 19 July 2016

Hello Sir, My Tikona User id is : 5625 I am in a big need to get my connection TERMINATED, Account DEACTIVATED, and modem to be removed from my residence. I have submitte...[Read full complaint]

Worst Tikona Connection

Ankur Bansal on 18 July 2016

Its again I am posting this against Tikona Broadband. Its been almost one month I am not able to connect to internet. I tried calling customer care again and again but could not connect to them. W...[Read full complaint]

Complain for spidigo broadband services

Bankil Kansara on 18 July 2016

hello sir, I have complain against spidigo. last 6 days my net was not working i have number of complain register in customer care but they are close my complain without any call or solution. Not ...[Read full complaint]

Tikona No after sales and fraud

Shashank Daddha on 16 July 2016

I had recently got a new connection in th­e name of Shashank Daddha in Chennai My User ID is 1118197515­ The person with a host device for install­ation at my place and placed it on the ba

Tikona — Not Cancelling connection and overcharging for 5ps/mb before cancalation

James Smith on 12 July 2016

Id :1114044460 Requested many time from email and mobile, to disconnect service as i am moving abroad, Bloody nonsense customer excecutive try to convince on continuation of service, No commonsens...[Read full complaint]

GTPL broadband bad customer service

Mit Bhalani on 01 July 2016

I'm using gtpl broadband internet for last 2 months. It was working good , but my net stop working at 27th june and that problem didn't solved yet, i call many time in customer care and every time...[Read full complaint]

Reliance internet not working from past 20 days

Ashish Ramani on 30 June 2016

My net working from 11 June after that I called many times to reliance customer care but nobody helped me.today it's 30 of June and my net still not working.reliance is seriously worst comapny [Read full complaint]

You broadband Fraud and harassment

Dhirendra Pratap Singh on 29 June 2016

I had filled form for subscription of you broadband service of 2 mbps unlimited plan of Rs. 2503 on 21st June 2016 in ambiience antilia bavdhan pune, but didn't get any confirmation about when the...[Read full complaint]

Spidigo broadband speed resolution

Shirish Desai on 29 June 2016

HI Plenty of reminder and complaits to SPDIGO BROADBAD office bus our internet speed issue not solve. my user id is darshan.desai. I have purhcase unlimited internet with 1 MB speed. Thanks Shiris...[Read full complaint]

You broadband is not providing consistent connection

Kedar on 26 June 2016

I am not getting consistent service from you broadband. They are providing pathetic Internet connection that is slow most times, gets disconnected often. I am really tired following up and would l...[Read full complaint]