Broadband Connection complaints

Tikona new connection - Pathetic service and no accountability

Prashant Hiware on 15 September 2016

Tikona - Pathetic service and no accountability. Got connection on 08 September 016. Paid Rs 1000 online for 4 MBPS, 50 GB plan. It worked with the worst possible speed (...[Read full complaint]

Bad Reliance broadband service

Sunil Prajapati on 13 September 2016

I am very disappointed by reliance broadband service, I am facing network issue from last one week, and i still didnt get any service from reliance customer care, I have registered complaint for t...[Read full complaint]

Tikona bill gives a mail from legalcolls@tikona.com

Rajendra Patel on 13 September 2016

Sir I used tikona connection and from 2 nd day I complaint for speed and says to him that discontinued the service and refund the money but now when I paid the sum of 2200 rs they say it is not re...[Read full complaint]

Tikona broadband not working

Ankit Sharma on 11 September 2016

Tikona — Connection Not Working 1 Review An Ankit942 on Sep 11, 2016 Mark as Resolved User ID: ankit942 Hi Tikona Team, Hope You Guys are doing Great!! This is regarding Connection ID - [Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband refund not issued

Rajeshsrivastav Srivastav on 07 September 2016

My reliance broadband id was 3363 following complaint of my still pending, regarding same i received call from reliance h.o as well as local office on 30 sep 2016 that ur...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Complaint

Pallavi Aggarwal on 07 September 2016

Hi , My user id 4947 I have requested Tikona to TERMINATE NET CONNECTION SERVICES a thousand times since November , 2015 , they came n took their modem and antenna as i w...[Read full complaint]

Tikona broadband harassment

Sandeep Satani on 07 September 2016

I received a legal notice from some lawyer, threatening me to pay 1500 INR, which I am not liable to as i have requested them to close my account 15 days before renewal of quarterly subscription. ...[Read full complaint]

Tikona no connection, poor services, no refund

Jaideep Singh on 07 September 2016

HI Sir my user id is 0482 i got the the connection from tikona on date of 13 Aug 2016 there is no connection from the starting whenever i call to them they say we will fi...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband bad customer service

Pradeep Kumar on 07 September 2016

Hi, It is again the broadband issue. It seems I have no other work but to create complaints for the broadband I am using. Every complaint I have written is regarding the internet and the bad sorry...[Read full complaint]

Slow Speed Of GTPL Hathway Broadband Connnection

Harsh Dhobi on 02 September 2016

I am using Broadband Connection of GTPL Hathway Pvt Ltd. from Baroda Gujarat.And My User Id is :- hd_22 and I am continuously facing problem of Slow Speed.I bought plan of 10 Mbps for 12 months in...[Read full complaint]

Bad internet service by the company and no assistance after taking payment.

Manish Kumar on 02 September 2016

Dear sir I am Manish kumar , i have taken new connection from my user User ID no- 6449 , most of the time internet connection goes off ,in 24hrs the connetion is availabl...[Read full complaint]

Spidigo broadband Service not provided

Aditya Prakash on 01 September 2016

Sir , i have purchased the broadband internet service plan from spidigo internet services of worth Rs. 4800 , but the service is not provided them i am frequently facing the problem. Aditya Prakas...[Read full complaint]

You scod 18 is third class cable

Nikul Patel on 01 September 2016

My tv cable is not working since 4/5 days I had complained twice in local cable operator in Kolshet road,thane west But there is no rply from them. Now i want some strictly action against them [Read full complaint]

Internet Connectivity issue, False promises

Rajeev Gaikwad on 30 August 2016

Dear Team Hathway, This mail in reference to my conversation with Mr. Sandeep (Senior Manager -Customer service team) today because as usual my complaint to for internet connectivity is still not ...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Poor service request and followup

Asha Gupta on 27 August 2016

My name: Asha Gupta Home Address: 62, Ashokpuram COlony, Dafi, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 1005 Office Address: Dept. Ceramics Engineering, IIT-BHU, Varanasi UP-221005 Tikona...[Read full complaint]

Spidigo Worst Internet Service providers

Mukesh Kumar Agarwal on 27 August 2016

I have a business of Export & Import, for that I have taken unlimited broadband Internet service from Spidigo, it's a worst service provider. Spidigo is never working properly. No customer service...[Read full complaint]

Wifi not working & no response from the service provider

Sayantani Dhar on 25 August 2016

I have subscribed to You Broadband services from july'16 onwards. I have paid 4500 rupees for 3 months for wifi network connection. They installed a modem at my place & since i have subscribed to ...[Read full complaint]

Bsnl not providing broadband in my area

Sumeet Sonawane on 23 August 2016

BSNL is refusing us broadband connection. I am doctor in B K L Walawalkar hospital, dervan, chiplun, maharashtra. I spoke in bsnl office about connection but they are saying that connection in thi...[Read full complaint]

Spidigo Poor service and wrong commitments

Ritesh Rachchh on 23 August 2016

I have taken a yearly plan of 100 GB internet usage from spidigo company. It's just hardly two months but their service levels are pathetic. I had to register for loss of connection at least 8 tim...[Read full complaint]

Youbroadband -Worst ISP

Amit Bhagat on 23 August 2016

From 8th of August there has been no service , I have made around 100 calls to their customer care, technicians and Relationship manager. No body even bothers to take your call. I had taken unlimi...[Read full complaint]