Broadband Connection complaints

Slow Speed Of GTPL Hathway Broadband Connnection

Harsh Dhobi on 02 September 2016

I am using Broadband Connection of GTPL Hathway Pvt Ltd. from Baroda Gujarat.And My User Id is :- hd_22 and I am continuously facing problem of Slow Speed.I bought plan of 10 Mbps for 12 months in...[Read full complaint]

Bad internet service by the company and no assistance after taking payment.

Manish Kumar on 02 September 2016

Dear sir I am Manish kumar , i have taken new connection from my user User ID no- 6449 , most of the time internet connection goes off ,in 24hrs the connetion is availabl...[Read full complaint]

Spidigo broadband Service not provided

Aditya Prakash on 01 September 2016

Sir , i have purchased the broadband internet service plan from spidigo internet services of worth Rs. 4800 , but the service is not provided them i am frequently facing the problem. Aditya Prakas...[Read full complaint]

You scod 18 is third class cable

Nikul Patel on 01 September 2016

My tv cable is not working since 4/5 days I had complained twice in local cable operator in Kolshet road,thane west But there is no rply from them. Now i want some strictly action against them [Read full complaint]

Internet Connectivity issue, False promises

Rajeev Gaikwad on 30 August 2016

Dear Team Hathway, This mail in reference to my conversation with Mr. Sandeep (Senior Manager -Customer service team) today because as usual my complaint to for internet connectivity is still not ...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Poor service request and followup

Asha Gupta on 27 August 2016

My name: Asha Gupta Home Address: 62, Ashokpuram COlony, Dafi, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 1005 Office Address: Dept. Ceramics Engineering, IIT-BHU, Varanasi UP-221005 Tikona...[Read full complaint]

Spidigo Worst Internet Service providers

Mukesh Kumar Agarwal on 27 August 2016

I have a business of Export & Import, for that I have taken unlimited broadband Internet service from Spidigo, it's a worst service provider. Spidigo is never working properly. No customer service...[Read full complaint]

Wifi not working & no response from the service provider

Sayantani Dhar on 25 August 2016

I have subscribed to You Broadband services from july'16 onwards. I have paid 4500 rupees for 3 months for wifi network connection. They installed a modem at my place & since i have subscribed to ...[Read full complaint]

Bsnl not providing broadband in my area

Sumeet Sonawane on 23 August 2016

BSNL is refusing us broadband connection. I am doctor in B K L Walawalkar hospital, dervan, chiplun, maharashtra. I spoke in bsnl office about connection but they are saying that connection in thi...[Read full complaint]

Spidigo Poor service and wrong commitments

Ritesh Rachchh on 23 August 2016

I have taken a yearly plan of 100 GB internet usage from spidigo company. It's just hardly two months but their service levels are pathetic. I had to register for loss of connection at least 8 tim...[Read full complaint]

Youbroadband -Worst ISP

Amit Bhagat on 23 August 2016

From 8th of August there has been no service , I have made around 100 calls to their customer care, technicians and Relationship manager. No body even bothers to take your call. I had taken unlimi...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband - Service not deactivated, Over billing

Himanshu Sharma on 23 August 2016

I had used reliance mobile broadband connection no 9178 for which I requested disconnection on 22nd March and the same was confirmed over email that services will be disc...[Read full complaint]

Hathway closes complaints without resolving (technical and Billing related)

Swapnil Jamthe on 23 August 2016

1) I was complaining Hathway about frequent disconnection. 2) But for 3-4 times technical person used to call me and used to ask me if I am able to access internet now. But I used to tell them it'...[Read full complaint]

No response by staff even after online portal complain

Nitesh Meena on 20 August 2016

Dear Sir, I logged my complain many time regarding broadband connection from last 4 days but every time message is coming that your complain has been resolved without technician approaching us. wh...[Read full complaint]

Hathway Broadband _ Money Paid _ No service started Yet !

Sandeep Kumar on 19 August 2016

A representative from Hathway Internet collected money of Rs.2250/- on 17/08/2016 for providing me a new Internet Connection. When asked for receipt... he told it will be given at the time of Inst...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Worst service

Vijay Shah on 19 August 2016

i have taken tikona connection a month before, since last one week no connection available. on inquire various time only one message we are receiving all line of this area are under repairing, we ...[Read full complaint]

Airtel Broadband - 10 Days 27 Calls No result !!

Pavan Chatlani on 17 August 2016

I complained about broadband and landline not working on 8th August. SR No. 241, SR No. 5932 Made about 25 calls till date and spoken to at leas...[Read full complaint]

Tikona is bad service provider they are fraud

Saraswatendra Singh on 15 August 2016

My user id is .... appeal docket number 5631 I had paid Rs. 2865 for tikona connection for 3 month but we have some problem in internet connecti...[Read full complaint]

Tata Indicom Broadband disconnection Process

Manu on 12 August 2016

Hello, I am trying to disconnect my Tata Indicom Broadband connection because of location change. accnt no.921178295 phone no. 4648 I am trying to contact the customer ca...[Read full complaint]

Airtel rudness behavior and avoidence

Vikash Kumar on 12 August 2016

I have paid 1300 for Airtel broadband connection on 8th August and they have told that the connection will be setup on 10th August but today is 12 th August and now whn m calling on their customer...[Read full complaint]