Broadband Connection complaints

Tikona no connection, poor services, no refund

Jaideep Singh on 07 September 2016

HI Sir my user id is 0482 i got the the connection from tikona on date of 13 Aug 2016 there is no connection from the starting whenever i call to them they say we will fi...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband bad customer service

Pradeep Kumar on 07 September 2016

Hi, It is again the broadband issue. It seems I have no other work but to create complaints for the broadband I am using. Every complaint I have written is regarding the internet and the bad sorry...[Read full complaint]

Slow Speed Of GTPL Hathway Broadband Connnection

Harsh Dhobi on 02 September 2016

I am using Broadband Connection of GTPL Hathway Pvt Ltd. from Baroda Gujarat.And My User Id is :- hd_22 and I am continuously facing problem of Slow Speed.I bought plan of 10 Mbps for 12 months in...[Read full complaint]

Bad internet service by the company and no assistance after taking payment.

Manish Kumar on 02 September 2016

Dear sir I am Manish kumar , i have taken new connection from my user User ID no- 6449 , most of the time internet connection goes off ,in 24hrs the connetion is availabl...[Read full complaint]

Spidigo broadband Service not provided

Aditya Prakash on 01 September 2016

Sir , i have purchased the broadband internet service plan from spidigo internet services of worth Rs. 4800 , but the service is not provided them i am frequently facing the problem. Aditya Prakas...[Read full complaint]

You scod 18 is third class cable

Nikul Patel on 01 September 2016

My tv cable is not working since 4/5 days I had complained twice in local cable operator in Kolshet road,thane west But there is no rply from them. Now i want some strictly action against them [Read full complaint]

Internet Connectivity issue, False promises

Rajeev Gaikwad on 30 August 2016

Dear Team Hathway, This mail in reference to my conversation with Mr. Sandeep (Senior Manager -Customer service team) today because as usual my complaint to for internet connectivity is still not ...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Poor service request and followup

Asha Gupta on 27 August 2016

My name: Asha Gupta Home Address: 62, Ashokpuram COlony, Dafi, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 1005 Office Address: Dept. Ceramics Engineering, IIT-BHU, Varanasi UP-221005 Tikona...[Read full complaint]

Spidigo Worst Internet Service providers

Mukesh Kumar Agarwal on 27 August 2016

I have a business of Export & Import, for that I have taken unlimited broadband Internet service from Spidigo, it's a worst service provider. Spidigo is never working properly. No customer service...[Read full complaint]

Wifi not working & no response from the service provider

Sayantani Dhar on 25 August 2016

I have subscribed to You Broadband services from july'16 onwards. I have paid 4500 rupees for 3 months for wifi network connection. They installed a modem at my place & since i have subscribed to ...[Read full complaint]

Bsnl not providing broadband in my area

Sumeet Sonawane on 23 August 2016

BSNL is refusing us broadband connection. I am doctor in B K L Walawalkar hospital, dervan, chiplun, maharashtra. I spoke in bsnl office about connection but they are saying that connection in thi...[Read full complaint]

Spidigo Poor service and wrong commitments

Ritesh Rachchh on 23 August 2016

I have taken a yearly plan of 100 GB internet usage from spidigo company. It's just hardly two months but their service levels are pathetic. I had to register for loss of connection at least 8 tim...[Read full complaint]

Youbroadband -Worst ISP

Amit Bhagat on 23 August 2016

From 8th of August there has been no service , I have made around 100 calls to their customer care, technicians and Relationship manager. No body even bothers to take your call. I had taken unlimi...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband - Service not deactivated, Over billing

Himanshu Sharma on 23 August 2016

I had used reliance mobile broadband connection no 9178 for which I requested disconnection on 22nd March and the same was confirmed over email that services will be disc...[Read full complaint]

Hathway closes complaints without resolving (technical and Billing related)

Swapnil Jamthe on 23 August 2016

1) I was complaining Hathway about frequent disconnection. 2) But for 3-4 times technical person used to call me and used to ask me if I am able to access internet now. But I used to tell them it'...[Read full complaint]

No response by staff even after online portal complain

Nitesh Meena on 20 August 2016

Dear Sir, I logged my complain many time regarding broadband connection from last 4 days but every time message is coming that your complain has been resolved without technician approaching us. wh...[Read full complaint]

Hathway Broadband _ Money Paid _ No service started Yet !

Sandeep Kumar on 19 August 2016

A representative from Hathway Internet collected money of Rs.2250/- on 17/08/2016 for providing me a new Internet Connection. When asked for receipt... he told it will be given at the time of Inst...[Read full complaint]

Tikona Worst service

Vijay Shah on 19 August 2016

i have taken tikona connection a month before, since last one week no connection available. on inquire various time only one message we are receiving all line of this area are under repairing, we ...[Read full complaint]

Airtel Broadband - 10 Days 27 Calls No result !!

Pavan Chatlani on 17 August 2016

I complained about broadband and landline not working on 8th August. SR No. 241, SR No. 5932 Made about 25 calls till date and spoken to at leas...[Read full complaint]

Tikona is bad service provider they are fraud

Saraswatendra Singh on 15 August 2016

My user id is .... appeal docket number 5631 I had paid Rs. 2865 for tikona connection for 3 month but we have some problem in internet connecti...[Read full complaint]