Broadband Connection complaints

Issue about RC book

Sachin Narayan Khule on 24 October 2016

Respected sir, Subject :- Not stii get RC BOOK (MH 04 HH 010) I am sachin narayan khule, I purchased tvs apache RTR 180 WHITE Chassis no - 0829 ...[Read full complaint]

Tikona company threatning

Nithya Asokan on 22 October 2016

I had taken Tikona Service on 17/06/2015 for my parents(both senior citizen) who stay in India from Mr. Prajapati informing him that the main calls would be skype and internet calls from foreign a...[Read full complaint]

Tikona no 1 fake service

Bhakiyaraj M on 19 October 2016

my user id is 6131 and contact no 8885 my life end stage for so many time complaint customer tikona service for 0000 t...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband not working

Sailesh Kushwaha on 19 October 2016

Hello, I am user of reliance broadband having customer id : 943. My broadband is not working. I made a complaint yesterday around 12 pm. They said it will be resolved wit...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband not working for the past 20 days

Anadi Mishra on 17 October 2016

My user Id is 6695 and my broadband services have stopped since 27th September 2016 for which I had placed my complaint with them (complain no. 326)[Read full complaint]

Airtel broadband related

Rinku Mishra on 14 October 2016

Ham kai bar airtel broodmand complent kar di hai lekin abhi tak hamarSubject: Refund money Dear me rinku mishra hamne Airtel broadband connection book karbaya tha apke Airtel company ladke aaye th...[Read full complaint]

Getting bill for closed tikona connection

Datta Kad on 06 October 2016

I was using tikona internet services from Jan 2016 to July 016. From month of july Tikona has stopped to internet services without any intimation so due to that I have lo...[Read full complaint]

Harassment for paying the bill of the services i've not used

Chetan Singh on 05 October 2016

I had Tikona broadband connection with ID 681. its been a long time since i've not used tikona. before august 2016 i informed Tikona Care for disconnection of network as ...[Read full complaint]

You Broadband No internet connectivity since 3 weeks

Shree Balaji Weaves Pvt Ltd on 05 October 2016

We have paid 2500 rupees for Internet plan..since last 3-4 weeks internet is not working. Every time we call to you broadband they promise us to take steps within 4-5 wor...[Read full complaint]

Tikona not disconnecting my connection and issuing bills User ID 1114770689

D P Lochib on 29 September 2016

In month of august 2016 my tikona conncetion with User ID 0689 start getting problem and after lot of complains it was not resolved so on 26th august 2016 i called custom...[Read full complaint]

Connect Broadband Increased amount of bill

Avinash Trembak Kadam on 29 September 2016

I am the reguler customer of net connect broadband. I am using there plan for internet coonection which cost me 1200 rupees per month. But they suddenly increased the plan amount to 1500 rupees an...[Read full complaint]

Tata broadband asking money for service not given.

Satyashil Nagrale on 28 September 2016

Hi, My name is satyashil My account number is 7041 and mobile number is 921. I had booked the Tata Broadband connection on 01...[Read full complaint]

Wifi not working

Neel Sanghavi on 27 September 2016

Wi-Fi is not working from 4 days. Need to repair soon;

No installation of internet connection

Varun Bansal on 26 September 2016

I got a call from jyoti mam from asr connect office.plan was settled and told that wifi will b installed in 2 days but today it about week to go .everyday the same answer' Aaj lag jayega'.pls tell...[Read full complaint]

Tikona harrasing for excess amount

Mohan on 26 September 2016

This is mohan from bangalore. I have requested Tikona to disconnect my connection 3 months back because the issue I was facing related to my connection when I called customer care and raised the i...[Read full complaint]

Deactivation of my Tata Internet Connection.

Navya Yarlagadda on 26 September 2016

I have shifted from my old house a month ago and hence I am not using the Tata internet, Account# 562. Kindly deactivate the broadband connection immediately.

Tikona sending bill inspite of connection termination mail from my side

Anirudha Khopade on 21 September 2016

I was not satisfied regarding the poor internet bandwidth, so I have sent a termination email to tikona customer support. I paid all the due payments till the date. But they didint discontinued an...[Read full complaint]

Poor services of Reliance broadband

Rajiv Srivastav on 21 September 2016

I am subscriber of Reliance broadband services in Lucknow (U.P) my subscriber id is 264. I could not avail the broadband services for the last one week and frequently I m...[Read full complaint]

Airtel broadband installation refund

Lokendrasingh Sisodiya on 20 September 2016

airtel broadband installation not proceed due to full DP than airtel customer executive said that you will be able to have your money back in 21 days from 18 aug after 21 days again after so many ...[Read full complaint]

Full payment taken for 3 months but No service.

Yogesh Solanki on 19 September 2016

I've paid full payment of 2030including installation charges to tikona. It has been installed but almost no service at all. 2,3tes a day it works. Else it doesn't. Tikona customer care always busy...[Read full complaint]