Broadband Connection complaints

Frequent Internet Disconnection issue

Ammar Poonawala on 02 May 2017

It is been almost a month since i am facing frequent disconnection issue with you broadband. I had logged around 0-12 complaints from their app and the technician used to...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Broadband- 1 month and internet not working

Pranav Mukherjee on 28 April 2017

I am from Ahmedabad. I have a Reliance broadband connection 994. I have been complaining on daily basis via email and calls about internet not working since 1stApril [Read full complaint]

Pathetic service from Tikona's so-called broadband service

Brendon Barretto on 18 April 2017

We are based in Dahisar and our user id is 2272 with plan ADBB10M699. On Jan 15th, 017, we changed our old Tikona plan of 4mbps to 10 mbps and i...[Read full complaint]

Not refunding the money of Tikona Digital network pvt tld

Ganesh Pratapsingh on 12 April 2017

Hello , Ganesh Pratap Singh here(Tikona ID - 036) I would like to inform you that at the time of tikona connection 18-Aug-2015 I have paid 2223 ...[Read full complaint]

Connect Broadband fraud servive

Bharat Mahajan on 08 April 2017

Hi, I am Bharat Mahajan having Connect Broadband Connection. My connection no is FTTH200649. I am paying 1263rs per month. It's almost 15k to 16k per year. My connection is not working from last 4...[Read full complaint]

Unfair mean practiced by tikona

Vishal Agrawal on 20 March 2017

My self Vishal Agrawal using tikona service since 5 years i have taken the plan of 4mbps and speed given to me is of 2mbps i am complaining to company since 1 month no solution is been provided by...[Read full complaint]

Tikona- wrong billing and threatening by your legal collection department

Rishabh Jain on 17 March 2017

Dear sir/ madam I had a connection with Tikona account no 5781 . and I did request to close my connection may time due to wrong Billing and Poor Services. But nobody give...[Read full complaint]

Fraud - Took money but Connection not provided and not refunding as well

Sagar Agrawal on 20 February 2017

I purchased spectranet connection on 12th Feb, but still i have not received any verification call and no installation has been done. I have paid the amount to Sales executive for installation and...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Broadband Deposit not received

Anip Chavada on 25 January 2017

I was using reliance broadband connection id 3441 which was terminated on 1st July 016. I got cheque of Rs.138/- from company on 24th January 20...[Read full complaint]

Complain against tikona

Abhishek Agarwal on 18 January 2017

This is with reference 6499/Jan'17 to the letter received from Halai & Co regarding payment of pending bills. I would like to bring to your notice that I have been communicating with your team via...[Read full complaint]

City broadband bad internet conection

Amit Vaghani on 13 January 2017

Dear sir I m amit vaghani from surat gujatrat,I bought internet connection from city broad band service ltd on date of 13/12/2016.Plan was 5 mb/ps and company said its download speed was 3.5mb/ps ...[Read full complaint]

Worst internet service provider in airoli, Navi mumbai

Tushar on 05 January 2017

Hii.. before 15 days I have taken internet connection from netcom Netcom services , sector 19 , airoli,, by threesa broadband. Within 15 days more than 5 times .. It got disconnected.. The represe...[Read full complaint]

You Broadband internet connection not working for more 2week.

Anavarathan on 25 December 2016

For past 2week my broadband connection is not working. I raised my concerns to customer care centre mor 30times in many ways through phone,sms,mail. But till i didn't get any response from local o...[Read full complaint]

Fraudulent scheme & service

Nisha Bindrani on 22 December 2016

Bought broadband connection. Paid for full year. Guy installed after many days of the same. It had issue,we called & he came after many days. It stopped working again in 5 minutes as the engineer ...[Read full complaint]

Poor tikona broadband connection

Ankur Bansal on 28 November 2016

Hello Tikona, Here again, my broadband connection is not working. Most of time, it keeps disconnecting and whenever it gets connected, the speed will be very poor even google page do not appear. T...[Read full complaint]

TIKONA - Fraudulent and harassment calls on a baseless demand notice

M Jha on 19 November 2016

TIKONA was installed at my parents place a few years back. Use rid-1101598646. All was okay for sometime and then connectivity and speed related problems started. Cusomer care executive was as usu...[Read full complaint]

Legal action threat by Tikona, asking bill payment for non-service

Sivakumar Vajravelu on 17 November 2016

I had disconnected the tikona service in the Month of Janaury 2016 my tikona user id 9404 after paying full amount till the usage period. I had raised a couple of cancell...[Read full complaint]

Tikona broadband Denial of service, cheating

Anurag Mishra on 13 November 2016

Hi, I am Anurag Mishra. My account no- 728. i gave numerous complaints regarding slow speed, and frequent disconnection. but i haven't got any solution from your end for ...[Read full complaint]

Lok Nyayalay Intimation by Idea Broadband without any reason

Rohit Nayak on 09 November 2016

Dear Rohit Nayak, Greetings of the Day. This is to inform, you are requested to attend Lok adalat at Pune District Legal Services Authority, District Court, Shivajinagar,Pune 10...[Read full complaint]

Youbroadband is the worst broadband

Anand Ram Kumar P on 30 October 2016

Hi Team, I use my internet for office work. My work hours starts 2:30AM to 10:30AM.If the internet is down, nobody will help me as it is a very odd time. Don't know what to say about your service....[Read full complaint]