Broadband Connection complaints

Unfair mean practiced by tikona

Vishal Agrawal on 20 March 2017

My self Vishal Agrawal using tikona service since 5 years i have taken the plan of 4mbps and speed given to me is of 2mbps i am complaining to company since 1 month no solution is been provided by...[Read full complaint]

Tikona- wrong billing and threatening by your legal collection department

Rishabh Jain on 17 March 2017

Dear sir/ madam I had a connection with Tikona account no 5781 . and I did request to close my connection may time due to wrong Billing and Poor Services. But nobody give...[Read full complaint]

Fraud - Took money but Connection not provided and not refunding as well

Sagar Agrawal on 20 February 2017

I purchased spectranet connection on 12th Feb, but still i have not received any verification call and no installation has been done. I have paid the amount to Sales executive for installation and...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Broadband Deposit not received

Anip Chavada on 25 January 2017

I was using reliance broadband connection id 3441 which was terminated on 1st July 016. I got cheque of Rs.138/- from company on 24th January 20...[Read full complaint]

Complain against tikona

Abhishek Agarwal on 18 January 2017

This is with reference 6499/Jan'17 to the letter received from Halai & Co regarding payment of pending bills. I would like to bring to your notice that I have been communicating with your team via...[Read full complaint]

City broadband bad internet conection

Amit Vaghani on 13 January 2017

Dear sir I m amit vaghani from surat gujatrat,I bought internet connection from city broad band service ltd on date of 13/12/2016.Plan was 5 mb/ps and company said its download speed was 3.5mb/ps ...[Read full complaint]

Worst internet service provider in airoli, Navi mumbai

Tushar on 05 January 2017

Hii.. before 15 days I have taken internet connection from netcom Netcom services , sector 19 , airoli,, by threesa broadband. Within 15 days more than 5 times .. It got disconnected.. The represe...[Read full complaint]

You Broadband internet connection not working for more 2week.

Anavarathan on 25 December 2016

For past 2week my broadband connection is not working. I raised my concerns to customer care centre mor 30times in many ways through phone,sms,mail. But till i didn't get any response from local o...[Read full complaint]

Fraudulent scheme & service

Nisha Bindrani on 22 December 2016

Bought broadband connection. Paid for full year. Guy installed after many days of the same. It had issue,we called & he came after many days. It stopped working again in 5 minutes as the engineer ...[Read full complaint]

Poor tikona broadband connection

Ankur Bansal on 28 November 2016

Hello Tikona, Here again, my broadband connection is not working. Most of time, it keeps disconnecting and whenever it gets connected, the speed will be very poor even google page do not appear. T...[Read full complaint]

TIKONA - Fraudulent and harassment calls on a baseless demand notice

M Jha on 19 November 2016

TIKONA was installed at my parents place a few years back. Use rid-1101598646. All was okay for sometime and then connectivity and speed related problems started. Cusomer care executive was as usu...[Read full complaint]

Legal action threat by Tikona, asking bill payment for non-service

Sivakumar Vajravelu on 17 November 2016

I had disconnected the tikona service in the Month of Janaury 2016 my tikona user id 9404 after paying full amount till the usage period. I had raised a couple of cancell...[Read full complaint]

Tikona broadband Denial of service, cheating

Anurag Mishra on 13 November 2016

Hi, I am Anurag Mishra. My account no- 728. i gave numerous complaints regarding slow speed, and frequent disconnection. but i haven't got any solution from your end for ...[Read full complaint]

Lok Nyayalay Intimation by Idea Broadband without any reason

Rohit Nayak on 09 November 2016

Dear Rohit Nayak, Greetings of the Day. This is to inform, you are requested to attend Lok adalat at Pune District Legal Services Authority, District Court, Shivajinagar,Pune 10...[Read full complaint]

Youbroadband is the worst broadband

Anand Ram Kumar P on 30 October 2016

Hi Team, I use my internet for office work. My work hours starts 2:30AM to 10:30AM.If the internet is down, nobody will help me as it is a very odd time. Don't know what to say about your service....[Read full complaint]

Issue about RC book

Sachin Narayan Khule on 24 October 2016

Respected sir, Subject :- Not stii get RC BOOK (MH 04 HH 010) I am sachin narayan khule, I purchased tvs apache RTR 180 WHITE Chassis no - 0829 ...[Read full complaint]

Tikona company threatning

Nithya Asokan on 22 October 2016

I had taken Tikona Service on 17/06/2015 for my parents(both senior citizen) who stay in India from Mr. Prajapati informing him that the main calls would be skype and internet calls from foreign a...[Read full complaint]

Tikona no 1 fake service

Bhakiyaraj M on 19 October 2016

my user id is 6131 and contact no 8885 my life end stage for so many time complaint customer tikona service for 0000 t...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband not working

Sailesh Kushwaha on 19 October 2016

Hello, I am user of reliance broadband having customer id : 943. My broadband is not working. I made a complaint yesterday around 12 pm. They said it will be resolved wit...[Read full complaint]

Reliance broadband not working for the past 20 days

Anadi Mishra on 17 October 2016

My user Id is 6695 and my broadband services have stopped since 27th September 2016 for which I had placed my complaint with them (complain no. 326)[Read full complaint]