Banking & Finance complaints

Bajaj Finance emi Card False Commitment

Pawan Kumar on 03 December 2016

I have an EMI card 090) issued to me by Bajaj Finance which has been received by me few weeks backs. I tried using the card yesterday and was rejected due to my low CIBIL score. At the time of app...[Read full complaint]

Loan not disbursed by Kotak bank

Rronit Kapoor on 03 December 2016

Hi, I am sending you screenshots of the sanction letter and my additional post which I have been given a run around for disbursement. I signed everything and been given just false promises of the ...[Read full complaint]

Punjab national bank net banking password not delivered

Arunesh Tiwari on 02 December 2016

Internet banking password not delivered home address please deliver name arunesh kumar tiwari branch teonthar IFCCODE PUNB0087600 A/c 4969

I Get MI Mobile Faaulty

Mayur Ramanbhai Patel on 02 December 2016

i purchase mi redmi 3s prime mobile from mi india website online. it is totaly faulty piece. and i also send back to mobile to mi. and after 2 months i dont get good response from mi. i dont get c...[Read full complaint]

Not giving money from last week

Ricky Arora on 02 December 2016

Am going to bank regularly from last week .i want money for electricity bill.cashier &manager said they have no cash.but they distribute money to their friends & relatives that my mistake i de [Read full complaint]

Mobile no change in PNB account

Aflak Ahmad on 02 December 2016

Dear sir/mam, my pnb account no is- 2558 .my old mobile number is 7083 but this time i change my mobile number.my new number is [Read full complaint]

Paise ni dete bank wali gali dete h aage se

Gagandeep Singh on 01 December 2016

sir mera naam gagan deep putar shree jagraj singh main sangaria .distik hanumanghrd rajsthan se hu mera khata no.. 0185 h maine 2016 ko [Read full complaint]

Registered mobile banking but didn't got password

Rohit Kumar on 01 December 2016

I have regesterad my moble banking on over phone call but still i didn't the passward for the same i have user id only then please suggest if pass will not share with me on my regestred mobile no....[Read full complaint]

Double deduction from account for RD within 1 month.

Varsha Vijay Patale on 01 December 2016

Double deduction from account for RD within 1 month. and when ask about that they talk very rude and used bad words.

Lost pass book

Susmita Pandey on 01 December 2016

I have Loss my passbook and atm. I dont remember my account number plz help me

SBI Dom charges

Sr Kanth on 30 November 2016

Sir, I am SBI account holder from 8 yrs, Recently i have charged 1.75 Rs for refilling from M/S shell in bangalore on 26 Nov 16 and today i have received a msg stating th...[Read full complaint]

Missed cheque and no response

Gaurav Goyal on 30 November 2016

I submit my HSBC chaqe in my ac. In home branch in 7-11-2016 from 7-11-2016 to 24-11-2016 they told me that it will be take time beacouse it is an outstation chaqe .After it they told me We have l...[Read full complaint]

3rd times cut money and not refunded

Sudhir Yadav on 30 November 2016

Bahut bada froud bank hai andhra bank chhor . 8 hours se customer care ko call lga rkha hai utha nhi raha .

Bank Manager UnExceptable Resolution and Rudly behave

Barad Hrdipsinh Ranjitsinh on 30 November 2016

Dear sir. Me apka PNB bank of Gotri Road, Vadodara,Guj. Acount Holder Hu Aur Bank Manger Bohot hi Battamiz aur Rudely Baat karta hain aur. Jab 28 Nov. 2016 din Cash Deposit karne gaya to manager n...[Read full complaint]

Branch staff complaints.

Munna Sharma on 30 November 2016

Hello sir., My name munna sharma,&my account bank of Baroda Jamshedpur Golmuri branch . All branch staff very bad behavior & customers r rudely entertent behavior. We r complaint to manager bu [Read full complaint]

Misbehavior of marudhar garamin bank cashier

Sajid Mohmmad on 29 November 2016

Sir /madam Me bera (306126)jo ke rajasthan ka chota sa कस्बा he , ya marudhar gramin bank ka cashier (Mr. Aashish ) yaha ki logo ki saath kafi rude behav karata hi . Gauon ke sari log cashier ki e...[Read full complaint]

Against Bank of Baroda branch Manager Tindwari Banda U.P

Ravind Singh on 28 November 2016

Bank of baroda Tindwari ke branch manager Jin logo se camisan pate hai unko bina token ke unake khato se unhe 10 - 10 hajar rupaye nikalkar dete hai .Jin logo se camisan nahi pate unhe bina token ...[Read full complaint]

Not filling of cash at sbi ATM for more than a week

Hemant Luthra on 28 November 2016

there is an ATM of SBI beside my office with ID: 6327 at which cash is not filled for a period of week and customer are being harassed for nolive with cash or bank should...[Read full complaint]

Mera kuch dino me account balance kam hua hai

Iqbal Khan on 28 November 2016

sir/madam kuch dino pahle me main balance account kam hua h

To refund fd amount

Pavan Kumar Sharma on 25 November 2016

sir/mem, my investment in sahara company 0000 as for five year fix deposits it will mature in 017. and previous year 5000[Read full complaint]