Banking & Finance complaints

I have lost my account number but i have a atm card

Amir Akhtsr on 19 November 2016

i have lost my account no i have lost 500 rupess from atm but i have atm card

SBBJ ATM cash withdraw problem

Prakash Bairagi on 18 November 2016

Hii sir/madam Recently I have withdrawal the cash from the ATM machine in Aravali College Umarda Udaipur but the cash was not given by the machine so I request u to please back my 500 rupees that ...[Read full complaint]

भालेरी शाखा मे पाँच हजार रूपये जमा कराने गया परन्तु उन्होने जमा नहि किया

Rakesh Suthar on 18 November 2016

मै आज भालेरी शाखा मे पाँच हजार रूपये जमा कराने गया परन्तु उन्होने जमा नहि किया क्यो की मेरे पास बैक की पासबुक नही थी क्यो की वो मेरे गॉव फेफाना मे है। इसलिए जमा नही किया परन्तु जमा के लिए तो बैक प...[Read full complaint]

Allahabad bank problem in cash withdraw

Ashish Kasera on 18 November 2016

Hello sir, i am a current account holder from mirzapur. As RBI rules after demonetilization a current a/c holder can withdraw a sum of rs.50000 in a week but this branch is providing only rs.2000 ...[Read full complaint]

500 and 1000 rs note not taking

Gajanand Sharma on 18 November 2016

Sir i am gajanand sharma , i deposit PLI no RJ-173000-CS in sub post ghar Kudghon teh Sapottera Dist Karoli but they are not taking 500 & 1000 rupee , they ignore center govt oder , Sir plz take a...[Read full complaint]

Bad experience with bajaj bikes tyres

Akash Shrivastava on 18 November 2016

I am having a very bad experience with the bike as the Rear tyres got punctured the 3rd time in a week. Firstly i thought may be it was my fault that the air pressure was not right. But now i am s...[Read full complaint]

No facility to sr citizen

Yunus Patel on 17 November 2016

I am trying to withdraw amount from bank of Baroda vagra branch since date 2012 but failed due to heavy rush . I have contacted to branch manager over phone about my prob...[Read full complaint]

Punjab National Bank account problem

Janak Pandya on 17 November 2016

sir i have my account in pnb and i am living in almaty kazakhstan and one employee of pnb is here in almaty kazakhstan who opened my account and the account no. is #0612006900915306 and customer i...[Read full complaint]

Cash Withdrawal

Dinkar Jagtap on 17 November 2016

Aaj mai cash withdrawal karne gaya dopaher tak line me khade rahne ke baad number aaya to bank wale bolte hai check se withdrawal karna hoga mere paas check book nahi hai bola to bole paper pe req...[Read full complaint]

Amount not received

Ishwar Dutt on 17 November 2016

Sir/Madam I have an saving account in BOI Mai Hiran Gate branch Jalndhar City. On 29th oct 2016 I withdrawl 0.00 Rs from grain market jalndhar punjab SBI ATM. Only slip c...[Read full complaint]

Bank of Baroda account balance katoti

Dilip Patidar on 17 November 2016

sir mera balence 3108 tha mene apna atm card bank of badoda me lagya to mera balence kaat liya gaya 2000 aur atm se cash bi nahi mila

Not accpting 500/1000rupee note

Gaurav Gupta on 17 November 2016

Syndicate bank baluganj Agra 282001is not accpting 500/1000rupee not and past a notice at main gate school fee will not be accepted in old 500/1000ruper not as per government guidelines manager. R...[Read full complaint]

Wrong message of icici banks your household account

Israni Vicky Kanayalal on 16 November 2016

my name is vicky kanayalal israni i am in sex college CHM COLLAGE THE PRINCIPLE IS DINESH PUNJWANI.so close vodafone numbers vicky kanayalal israni 5363 [Read full complaint]

Rs. 1000/- missing after depositing cash at HDFC IT Park, Bengaluru

Raghavendra Rao Pv on 16 November 2016

On 11-Nov-2016, I visited HDFC Bank at IT Park, Bengaluru (ITPL branch) to deposit Rs. 0/-. Due to demonetization of Rs. 00/- and Rs. [Read full complaint]

Deposited amount not received

Hk Enterprises. Sk Parida on 15 November 2016

Dear Sir, The day 15th Nov 2016 we enter the with draw amount Rs 00/- in Bank of India ,RK Puram Branch, secunderabad. But the amount debited my account as per msg receiv...[Read full complaint]

Withdrawal by my account pnb

Subhi Dhusia on 15 November 2016

I hav account in pnb ,branch medical college road gorakhpur. Account no is 215. I have debit card also.i have near about 1000 in my account, but...[Read full complaint]

Not open the gate of bank

Gurpreet on 15 November 2016

Ur bank branch in Kotkapura can't open the gate Either for deposit

SBBJ harassment

Rakesh Kumar Sinha on 15 November 2016

I am customer of this branch since 2002.my account is salary account.yesterday I went to bank for take money in my account.I gave passbook&withdrawal to counter.a lady employee seat on this counte...[Read full complaint]

Kotak bank non maintainance charges deducted

Sagar Munot on 14 November 2016

Got deducted non maintenance from my account with out informing me, also they should inform and guide customer to avoid this kind of incidence. This is clearly fraud and they way to earn money. [Read full complaint]

Unfair dealing in paharganj new delhi branch

Gaurav Rajput on 14 November 2016

Sir i went to your pahar ganj new delhi branch on 11-11-2016 for exchange old currency 500 notes into new currency note that is allowed per person 4000 rs there is hundreds of people standing out ...[Read full complaint]