Banking & Finance complaints

Not open the gate of bank

Gurpreet on 15 November 2016

Ur bank branch in Kotkapura can't open the gate Either for deposit

SBBJ harassment

Rakesh Kumar Sinha on 15 November 2016

I am customer of this branch since 2002.my account is salary account.yesterday I went to bank for take money in my account.I gave passbook&withdrawal to counter.a lady employee seat on this counte...[Read full complaint]

Kotak bank non maintainance charges deducted

Sagar Munot on 14 November 2016

Got deducted non maintenance from my account with out informing me, also they should inform and guide customer to avoid this kind of incidence. This is clearly fraud and they way to earn money. [Read full complaint]

Unfair dealing in paharganj new delhi branch

Gaurav Rajput on 14 November 2016

Sir i went to your pahar ganj new delhi branch on 11-11-2016 for exchange old currency 500 notes into new currency note that is allowed per person 4000 rs there is hundreds of people standing out ...[Read full complaint]

Transaction cancel but deductions from account

Savita Malik on 13 November 2016

Hello sir ..my name is Satish kumari today on 13:11:2016.I am using my ATM card in yes bank machine.my transation is cancel but the 2000rupess amount dedected from my account.can u plz help alme a...[Read full complaint]

Punjab and sind bank misbehaviour

Sandeep Sharma on 13 November 2016

My father went in bank and 4000 and my father told 4000 new curancy as per government guidaline. But they don't give because they told server down.my father come bank hom...[Read full complaint]

500 n 1000 denomination changing

Prathosh on 13 November 2016

Sir, I went to pnb today to change the denominations of Indian Rs 00/- to pnb bank located inside air force station, lekhawada junction gandhinagar gujarat. The main thin...[Read full complaint]

Amount deducted from my account

Sachchida Nand Srivastav on 13 November 2016

I had taken pnb orientel health insurance policy on 27/4/16 and cash also deducted from my account bt still now my policy is not issue

UCO bank account deduction

Rajendra Raikwar on 13 November 2016

I have recharge my mobile with your mobile app. (Ucobank app).i have recharge only 100 rupes recharge .but your cut 300 rupees in my account. And i received 3 messages of bank .300 rupes deducted....[Read full complaint]

State bank of Patiala misbehaviour

Sumit Bhateja on 12 November 2016

hello sir...i just go to state bank of patiala malout(new grain market branch)i entered in bank 12-11-16 at 10:00am.i was go to bank for change my currency.i request to bank staff please change my...[Read full complaint]

Wrong debit Rs 2000 in my saving account

Jigar Patadia on 12 November 2016

Dear Sir, I had drawn Rs 2000 form union bank of india ATM date 11/11/2016 but the amount was not given by the atm machine ....and i got deduction of Rs 00/- message imme...[Read full complaint]

Bank service is not working properly behave not being to good us.

Op Azad on 11 November 2016

i received 2000 rs. through cheque in our account 500) . but bank door was closed. i request some bank officer they not listen to my anything.so i am so shocked. i was ta...[Read full complaint]

Sbi account on hold

Jitendrasinh Zala on 11 November 2016

My SBi account has on hold . I tried request to on SBI home branch but no result. So plz unhold my SBI account no. 258.

Mobile number new register

Praveen Gurjar on 11 November 2016

Sir mene 3ber bob me contact kya thaa lekin koi nhai sunta sir mera ac bob kankrole rajsmnd rajdhthan he sir mera new mobile number register karna he

Deposited money in cash deposit machine 5000 rs but not came in my account

Mohmmadidrish Lakhani on 10 November 2016

Dear sir, i had deposited amount 5000 rupees in cash deposit machine (500*10 notes) at andheri west sv road branch, on /11/ 2016 nearly 7:55 pm i deposited amount and sud...[Read full complaint]

Maturity payment me deri

Ajay Prasad on 08 November 2016

A/C No.68843400719 Opening dt.21/10/2011ka demand dt.22/11/2016 ko hua h.joki payment nahi aaya.bar-bar sahara me ja raha hu joki payment nahi Milne se party & agent ko kafi dikat ho rahi h

Regarding intercity charges by bank

Indra Goyal on 05 November 2016

My saving account. No. Is 4014 in branch jawahar nagar and branch code is 1081 on dated 0.16 rs. 5000 (five thousand o...[Read full complaint]

Misbehave of employee

Samrat Singla on 05 November 2016

This is inform you that i felt very bad behavior from staff of Mr. Ramesh from Muktsar Branch.They treated in bad language.I felt ashamed on their bad behavior. I visited today in the bank for cre...[Read full complaint]

Complaint for a cashier

Deepak Goel on 05 November 2016

Mr. Kuldeep raj from Jagraon branch as cashier takes very much unnessery time for deposits cash. As we are daily customer. Today he destroyed a 100rs note and missbehave. He is also known as a laz...[Read full complaint]

10000-00 rs debit on my account

Mohdjaved Khan on 04 November 2016

mere accont no 4261 se aaj dt 4-11-16 ko time 8-02 par rs 0-00 nikal gaye h . my mob no is 0451[Read full complaint]