Banking & Finance complaints

Balance deducted from BOI saving account

Sai Charan on 20 December 2016

On 12/12/16 my account balance 14607rs & on 14/12/16 I am transferred money anther paytm wallet the traction id was xx2841 pos-paytm please check my account details ac no:863810110012841 my accoun...[Read full complaint]

FICC employee abuse there customer on Social Media like FB

Pooja Bhanushali on 19 December 2016

WHOM SO IT MAY CONCERN This is Pooja Bhanushali and I took Personal Loan from FICC India 5 Years back however i had made the payment for all the EMI and only last 2 EMI was pending. After many mon...[Read full complaint]

पैसा जमा कर ने हेतू

Pramodkumar Vishwakarma on 19 December 2016

5000 rs 15/12/16 a/c 7923 ko kam ho gaye jab ke mere dobra 13/12/16 ko sbi lief me gama 5000 karay gay the.

For ICICI bank Customer service

Vikash D on 19 December 2016

I am vikash d from pilani rajasthan. Icici bank deduct an amount of 495 from my account for the debit card which I don't receive from there end and when i call there customer service they said tha...[Read full complaint]

Money Deduction from my SBH Account

Shivashsranappa R Basling on 19 December 2016

Dear sir, I'm a customer of SBH shahapur, Gulbarga district Karnataka. My Ac/no 6229 On 03/12/2016 my A/c bal was Rs 319, from that i'm started ...[Read full complaint]

Money deduction from my atm

Punit Viradiya on 19 December 2016

100 rs,deducted from my axix bank account the message show that ecom/reliance_pg/sbipg .what is mean of this, plz help me.... my number 1398

Worst Hospitality and Providing Drift etc

T.lakshmi on 19 December 2016

Dear sir/mam, am your new salaried ac holder, and my a/c: 1106 ××××, my new debit card does not work, that branch officers behave worst... please improve our branch offi ...[Read full complaint]

BOI atm se paisa nikalne me gadbadi

Gudiya Devi on 18 December 2016

Dear sir my a/c no is 6153 my name is gudiya devi. I widrow 7 october axix bank atm siwan bihar so 1000 rs but ded in my a/c 2500 pls rfund my a...[Read full complaint]

Not get my letter

Sonal Prajapati on 17 December 2016

my bank has send me a thanking letter around 19 October . after that bank will issue me a cheque book . but I had not received any letter yet.... so please give me instructions how can I get that ...[Read full complaint]

My mobile number missing in account

Sageer Alam on 17 December 2016

may name is sageer alam may acount no is 509. baranch babhanjot. show plez chang may mobile nomber old 954. and new nober inter [Read full complaint]

SBI DOM charges

Suman Kr Shrivastava on 17 December 2016

Rs 8.75 has been deducted from my sbi a/c on 13/12/2016 as dom charges although our PM has declared for rebets on use of cards.then why this charges are framed .

Cheque ka bhugtan na hone ke sambandh me

Amit Kumar Gupta on 16 December 2016

Mahoday Sadar awagat karana hai ki prarthi ko aaj 016) aapke shakha prabandhak branch paharipur khiriya, district mau up dwara baar baar request ke bawjood dhanrasi uplab...[Read full complaint]

Amount deposit but not cr. in my a/c

Pankaj Kothari on 16 December 2016

i kavita kothari hold a savin account number 2533000107202685,punjab national bank,baghpat road,meerut deposited 5000 dated 17/11/16 and rs 6000...[Read full complaint]

My balance deduct from my Saving Account (Bank of India)

Anil Verma on 16 December 2016

on 5th Dec. 2016 my account (Rs.8000) was credit by clg PNB and on 7th Dec. 2016 my account was debited with Rs. 00/- via MPESA (transaction no. BDIPG/HB4950339308/MPESA)...[Read full complaint]

Deduction of money in bank

Amruta Bhide on 12 December 2016

115rs has been deducted from my bank account two times. total 230 rs has been deducted. please refund the money.

User id forget & mobile no. Not match

Satish Goswami on 04 December 2016

Pls register credit card register for smart pay & netbanking use Pls help me

Sbbj online login

Arun Kumar on 04 December 2016

I have a problm to login pasword sbbj online i dont know what i do bt i unsatisfied for your bank services

NSDC Visa debit card

Surabh Srivastava on 04 December 2016

Respected sir I am a customer of bank of india basti branch uttarpradesh and my account opened through nsdc(national skill development corporation) and then I demand debit card the branch employee...[Read full complaint]

Bajaj Finance emi Card False Commitment

Pawan Kumar on 03 December 2016

I have an EMI card 090) issued to me by Bajaj Finance which has been received by me few weeks backs. I tried using the card yesterday and was rejected due to my low CIBIL score. At the time of app...[Read full complaint]

Loan not disbursed by Kotak bank

Rronit Kapoor on 03 December 2016

Hi, I am sending you screenshots of the sanction letter and my additional post which I have been given a run around for disbursement. I signed everything and been given just false promises of the ...[Read full complaint]