Banking & Finance complaints

Use online banking and my money didn't come my a/c

Sunil Sharma on 02 February 2017

I m Sunil Sharma... sir .. use onlin banking for instament lic but not deposit lic and my money did not come from atm but debit from the account then I get a sms is that u withdrawn your money but...[Read full complaint]

PNB account amount deduction

Deepak Kumar on 31 January 2017

Dear Sir/Ma'am, I have been a sincere account holder at Punjab Natinal Bank bearing account ( 5528 ). this month, a sum of Rs. 1500 was incorrectly deducted from my savin...[Read full complaint]

Uco Bank Debit card not active

Shwetabenhareshbhai Soni on 31 January 2017

Sir I m going to uco bank branch and tell I lost my atm card so cancel and ur give me to new card, bank as giving new card last 25January and telling me active to 24 hours but no active I'm contin...[Read full complaint]

Bank of India Pathetic service

Pratik Mehta on 31 January 2017

I was trying to make a payment of 974 rupees to wheelstreet on 22nd January 2017 from my debit card number 8862 and account number 080. The paym...[Read full complaint]

Deduction of debit-card charge without reason

Nayan Dhirubhai Gajera on 31 January 2017

Deduction of debit-card charge without any reason. Though I did not apply for new debit card and i maintained my transaction limit however BOB deducted my ₹115 itself.. -Nayan Gajera -Mob no. [Read full complaint]

BoB account not opening

Harish on 30 January 2017

account no activeted after 15 days also i want by account to be activeted as soon as possible

My account Is closed

Ranjithkumar on 30 January 2017

Hai sir. My account in ranjithlava in rummycircle.com. i withdrawal. 800 ruppees in account. But my account colsed why colsed my account .... please unlocked my account ....[Read full complaint]

My cheques are lost

Harish Vishnuprasad Jani on 30 January 2017

Dear Sir my cheque No 8721 and 8722 are lost on last 26/01/2017 please hold this cheque payment if cheque come in my account at anny tme/ please...[Read full complaint]

Money is debited by bom account but the destination account not credit

Popat Tulsiram Pitekar on 27 January 2017

Dear sir, I am using the UPI app of bank of Maharashtra 5000 rupees transfer by syndicate bank in 017. My account 5000rupees debited by the BOM account but my distinction...[Read full complaint]

No meet my acknowledge number

Ritu Sharma on 24 January 2017

Sir mera payment ho gaya but aknow number NAHI Mila.Main bank se confirm Kiya to payment ho gaya.mujhe aknow number dekar next step start Karen.thanks.

Harassment by HDFC loan recovery agent

Dhvani Dhebar on 19 January 2017

I had taken personal loan of 2.5 lacs in 010. After that i paid all the installments without any default till Feb'2016. After that I moved to US. and we did enquire about...[Read full complaint]

Bank of India poor service and customer harassment

Mohd Ashraf I Mansuri on 17 January 2017

I did shopping of rupees 6048 on 16/12/2016 from kanaiya store olpad surat Gujarat n tried paying it with my debit card but the got deducted from my account n the store didn't get approval showing...[Read full complaint]

SBBJ not refunding deducted amount due to server problem.

Abde Ali Fajle Hussain Chander on 16 January 2017

Name-Abde ali fajle hussain chander Acc- 9743 Branch-guda jasrajpur Ifsc- SBBJ0010910 Respected sir, Amount of rs499 with ref. no.- uHLiDWnI1YsbfXkoXB1keAtNGIGAAPNNHC4, h...[Read full complaint]

Worst Service Provided by Customer Support Team

Amit Kumar Thakur on 13 January 2017

I have an account 465) with Indusind Bank and I used IMPS for the transaction an amount of 4000 on 017. I got timeout ...[Read full complaint]

Amount not credited to the beneficary

Panchanan Moharana on 13 January 2017

With due respect, I have transfer Rs 0.00 (Five Thousand Only) on 2017 from SBI Pata Branch IFS CODE SBIN0001937 A/C NO 1644<...[Read full complaint]

Money is debited by bom account but the destination account is not credited

Gurme Ashish on 13 January 2017

I am using the UPI app of bank of Maharashtra.1000 ruppees transfer by the Idbi bank in 31dec2017.my 1000rupees debited by the BOM account but my destination account is not credited my money.bank ...[Read full complaint]

Change my mobile number

Shalini S on 13 January 2017

i have lost my phone and also i forgot the number which i have given to the bank.. so please change my phone number to 4724

Account limit propagation

Surendra Kumar Bairwa on 13 January 2017

sir mera acc. phle student acc. tha me abhi teacher ke pab par hu. request hai ki mere acc. ki limit badaye thank you

Deducted amount refund

Pradeep Kumar Singh on 13 January 2017

on jan.12 2017 i went to withdraw money from icici debit card at axis bank ATM. i do transaction but i didn't get money and amount was deducted from my account about 0.00...[Read full complaint]

Change my registered mobile number

Amit Kumar on 13 January 2017

Sir ... I want to change my registered mobile number on PNB account because my number changed....