Banking & Finance complaints

Cash not recived from ATM but amount deducted My BOB a/c

Lavekumar Dhuriya on 04 January 2017

Cash not recived from ATM but amount deducted My BOB a/c no. 306. I used my BOB atm card to withdraw Rs. 00/. on date of 3/01/2017 at between 10...[Read full complaint]

Maharashtra Bank manager not proper works

Sachin Rodage on 03 January 2017

Dear sir , Maze a/c bank of Maharashtra ya branch made asun me kal 02/01/2917 roji cash kadhanya sathi bank of Maharashtra branch balewadi made gelo asta mala balewadi branch manager ne sangitle m...[Read full complaint]

Otp for making pin code

Arjun Kumar on 03 January 2017

dear sir my name is ARJUN Kumar my ac.no.is 1552 and my mobile no. is 7191 my mobile no. is registered.sir mujhe ATM liye 2mahine ho gaye but ot...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against branch manager of Bank of india, toonga for misbehave

Sunil Kumar Gupta on 03 January 2017

Respected sir, My self Sunil Kumar Gupta and my firm Sunil Medical store, Toonga, The.-Bassi, Dist.-Jaipur (Raj.) Proprietor: - Smt. Chandrakanta Gupta (My Mother) Authorized Working Person: - Mys...[Read full complaint]

Cheque book demand

Ravsaheb Rajaram Wagh on 03 January 2017

Sir maine date 08/12/2016 ko cheque book demand de thi aur muze date 12/12/2016 ko msg aaya ki aap ki cheque book 14/12/2016 ko speed post Dwara Bhej di gaye hai. Lenin Sir muze waha cheque book a...[Read full complaint]

Change phone number in PNB account

Ajay Kumar on 03 January 2017

Dear sir aur mam of pnb bank I want to change my phone number old phone number is 2441 new phone number is 8249 please do it fast my account no ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding a wrong transaction

Mohan Singh on 03 January 2017

Hi Team, I have transferred Rs. 5300 on 2016 to one of the hdfc bank account 0577 from my bank account 031401544773(ICICI BANK). This has been d...[Read full complaint]

My atm card lost

Surendrakumar Sharma on 02 January 2017

Mera atm card kho gaya h . Mene use block kara dia h. Iske bare me or jaankari deve please Account no. 1634

BOI employ denied to accept Rs 10 coin to deposit in my account.

Pankaj Agarwal on 02 January 2017

Sir, I have an account in your bank branch Swankar colony jaipur rajasthan IFSC - BKID0007484 account no- 866. Name - Manju agarwal Today, 02-01-2017 i went to your bank ...[Read full complaint]

Amount missing in vijaya bank account

Aishwarya Sharma on 02 January 2017

i have an account in vijaya bank (faridabad), i made a payment of 9700 to a dealer for a mobile phone purchase but transaction failed thrice but amount deducted from my bank account on 26 dec 2016...[Read full complaint]

For name updates

Sateeshkumar Pandey on 02 January 2017

Sateesh kumar pandey update name first name SATISH kumar according to pan card so addhar card name is SATEESH account 0228

Pf not credit into my account

Avtar Nath on 02 January 2017

dear sir , I apply for my of amount last two month but there is no action take place.my employee ID is 3744 and no Ile no . 4868

UPI failed but debit rupees in my account

Tejash Soni on 02 January 2017

Dear sir, I have transferred 2000 rupees in my Union Bank account to Bank Of Baroda account but UPI has failed, and debit 2000 rupees in my union bank, no credit in my BOB account. So please find ...[Read full complaint]

Two wheeler loan NOC letter

Srinivas.r on 02 January 2017

I have completed my Two wheeler loan of all premiums with shriram finance but till now I didn't get NOC certificate. Please take action regarding this issue my contact phone number is [Read full complaint]

Complaining about the illegal money sharing and bad behavior of the manager of pnb

Gurmukh Singh on 01 January 2017

...with respect I want to draw few lines for your kind information and necessary action please ,sir am GURMUKH SINGH resident of nakodar ,i have running three accounts in punjab and national bank ...[Read full complaint]

Mobile no. account se judwana

Ganesh Vaishnav on 31 December 2016

Mera mobile no. Or gmail id dono ko mere account se jodna h Mera mobile No.h 7754 Meri gmail id h @gmail.com

Please account me rupiye wapas kar do

Hariom Singh on 31 December 2016

Mere name hariom singh s/ shree after singh vill+ post dhoondhara district kasganj mera account 7446 sbi me hai h mere lead atm bhi h jab se not band hua tab se mere atm ...[Read full complaint]

IndusInd account balance deduction

Munish Mishra on 31 December 2016

Sir my balance had deduction from indusland bank ATM. in jagat farm in greater noaida up.on 20/12/2016

Account transfer problem

Shailendra Vyas on 31 December 2016

I am govt teacher at jodhpur . Transferred from Rama jalore.i applied 15 days ago for transfer my acc. Number 837. ... Manager not responding properly. I want to take hou...[Read full complaint]

Kotak Bank Threat to Harm Family and use of irrelevant Language

Amit Singh Dheerawat on 31 December 2016

This is related to the harm caused to us after demonetization, since R.B.I clearly mentioned that for 2 months the bank cannot harass the clients for vehicle loan etc, still we made deposits as pe...[Read full complaint]