Banking & Finance complaints

Change my registered mobile number

Amit Kumar on 13 January 2017

Sir ... I want to change my registered mobile number on PNB account because my number changed....

Excess balance dr. in sb & charges for that

Shani Nakrani on 11 January 2017

Why SBI bank charges amount for excess Dr. in sb A/c. ? I am not understand for deducted that charges by SBI bank manager said that this cgarges is for cash withdrawals so, i want to refund that m...[Read full complaint]

Against banking system

Diptendu Panda on 10 January 2017

To the branch manager,state bank of india ,udala branch sub-complain against your staff m/s-anima naik at counter perfoming cheque posting and other works.Bearing ifsc code-sbin0001128. Micr code ...[Read full complaint]

HDFC diners credit card deliberately shifted the transaction date

Ankur Jain on 09 January 2017

HDFC diners club card has a feature that on spending at flipkart, we can 10X rewards points and there is monthly restriction in earning 10X rewards point per statement cycle. I made a transaction ...[Read full complaint]

Not received the cash by ATM in Gandhi Nagar.

Falguni Chauhan on 09 January 2017

Dear sir, My complaint is regarding ATM. Last Saturday(07/01/2017, Place Gandhinagar) I had used my ATM card to withdraw 4000 rupees. But I did not received the cash. And when I went to my branch ...[Read full complaint]

Give atm card pin no

Bittukumar Singh on 09 January 2017

Sir I am bittu kumar sir mera atm no 6372 hi sr 2years ho gaye lekin mera atm pin nahi mila abtak . Sir maine registerd no kiya tha bank me lekin manager bola yaha par mi...[Read full complaint]

ATM withdrawal money but not transaction money

Mahesh Singh on 09 January 2017

Regarding ATM withdrawal On dated 07/01/2017at 06:15pm I have withdrawl Rs 2000 from Pratma bank ATM Thakurdawara main bazar Moradabas. The First withdrawl attempt was not successful, and I get ca...[Read full complaint]

Arm cash withdrawal

Mukesh Kumar Saini on 08 January 2017

Atm widharoll amounts not received but my account amount less sir request my problem solutions soon

Cash not dispensed from ATM. But, Amount deducted from A/C

Vishal Sunil Gaikwad on 08 January 2017

I tried to withdraw 500 Rs. cash from SBI, Dargah, Aurangabad ATM on 08/01/2017 at around 2:40 PM. Cash not dispensed from ATM. But, Amount deducted from my Axis Bank A/C No. 71...[Read full complaint]

Payment done, after deactivating auto pay.

Romit Kaushik on 08 January 2017

hi, i was using sbi credit card for all my bills. i have registered some bills for auto payment but in the month of oct. i deregister my vodafone no. 9000 for the payment...[Read full complaint]

Hamara atm say balance cat gaya jab ham nekal rahay thay

Chandan Kumar on 08 January 2017

hamara dete 03:01:2017 ko atm say balace nekal rahay tha 1500 rupaya aur nekala nahe cat gaya hay balance jo ke sasaram takeya may pnb ka atm macen hay my ac 5494 ham com...[Read full complaint]

Galti se kisi aur account num me money transfer kar diya

Narendra Jobanputra on 07 January 2017

Sir, mene jaldi jaldi me galti se kisi aur ke bank account number pr apne wallet se money trasfer karr diye hai plzz help me ab me vo amount vaapas kese paa sakta hu. Pllllll mere liye ye bahoot b...[Read full complaint]

Pass book printing machine is not working for last 2 months.

Ravindra Vardhan on 07 January 2017

Your SBBJ Marwar Bhinmal Branch is not printing our pass books since 2 months, therefore i and so many other customers could not know the details of there accounts. Please send new printing machin...[Read full complaint]

Limit expiry of bank account

Arpit Gupta on 07 January 2017

Sir, I just want to inform you that my edfs limit of rs.6000000 at SBI a/c no 5975 SHUKLAGANJ BRANCH. On 6 january 2016 my limit was put on hold or according to bank they...[Read full complaint]

ATM jari nhi krte he

Rajendra Kumar Saini on 06 January 2017

मेने 5 बार एटीएम कार्ड का आवेदन दिया हे लैकिन sbbj टोंक राजस्थान वाले कोई करवाई नही करते ह

Aam aadmi ki aawaz

Jameeluddin on 06 January 2017

The manger & all staff of SBBJ bank govind nagar not behave politely with the costumers.RBI declared that account holder can receive 4000 thousand for a week still they a...[Read full complaint]

Not clearing deposited cheque in time

Ganesh B Deo on 06 January 2017

Cc account 4329 deo enterprises ashoka marg nashik

PNB Debit Card issue on online payment

Rahul Upadhyay on 06 January 2017

Hello, I am writing this mail regarding my debit card issue on online payment. when I do online payment it shows "For security reasons your MasterCardS SecureCode purchase has been prevented from ...[Read full complaint]

My Account closed

Nagesh Pawar on 06 January 2017

My account has been close so plz open my account... Mera account close kar diya hai. Mere account me 1600 rs balance tha aur Maine 1500 ka withdrawal bhi Kiya tha o bhi abhi tak mere account me cr...[Read full complaint]

Mental harassment by ABN, barclay's and Kotak

Veena Madhan on 04 January 2017

This is to inform you that my mother had a card with RBS 2010 which she settled in 010. though the last usage was in 2008 for my marriage and no...[Read full complaint]