Banking & Finance complaints

Why debit in my account?

Kiran Chandekar on 18 February 2017

sir, Sbi has deducted Rs.115 as on 18/2/17 with out explain any reason. company guided me to Download buddy@http://goo.gl/qUlXqL. kindly provide the reason of money deduction please.

Transaction failure at ATM & money got debited from my account

Sushil Kumar Sharma on 18 February 2017

Transaction failure at ATM & money got debited from my account. 6 Month ago back i tried to draw 5000 from Bank or Baroda ATM, But the ATM displayed error, But i got error “Transaction cancelled ”...[Read full complaint]

Not granting loan against for one year

Mohd Naeem on 17 February 2017

Delaying the loan against property for one year but not refusing. Plz look into the matter and direct the concerned manager to do the needful Branch pub Railway road najibabad district Bignor up M...[Read full complaint]

Loan Repayment, Canara Bank Education loan

Rajib Saha on 16 February 2017

Dear Sir, This is to bring to your kind notice that I have a education loan with Canara Bank of India. .1392651000013.Due to unemployment and the sudden closure of the company I was working for I ...[Read full complaint]

Tear Note Withdraw from BOB Dashna ATM

Manish Kumar on 16 February 2017

Dear Bank of Baroda, I have withdraw Cash from Inmantec College Branch ATM. But when I got Money from ATM this found tear Condition Note of two thousand Rupee. Same time i did Complaint the securi...[Read full complaint]

Money Deduction without such right information

Amarendranath Das on 11 February 2017

sir, Sbi has deducted Rs.115 as on 11/2/17 with out explain any reason. I am suffering with hesitation. company guided me to Download buddy@http://goo.gl/qUlXqL. kindly provide the reason of money...[Read full complaint]

Atm se paise nikle nahi aur mere account se cut gaye.

Shivram Singh Chauhan on 11 February 2017

Sir,mera naam shivram singh chauhan hai maine kal date 10/02/2017 ko shaam 17:11 ko apne account se account no.31832110609 se mahapuran sbi brance ke Atm se 5500 rupaye nikale they wo paise cut ga...[Read full complaint]

Mobile number register in saving account

Mohd Irshad Ansari on 11 February 2017

To: Branch Manager, (Branch Name)Durgaganj (Your City)pratagarh Subject: Mobile Number Registration with Account Respected Sir/Madam, I (MOHD IRSHAD ANSARI ) hold an bank account in your branch wi...[Read full complaint]

Harassment from chola mandal team

Arshad Ali on 11 February 2017

I would like to say to all..please dont take any loan from cholamandalm finance co.b4 4 years i buy eicher truck .and i took loan from this finance company.my Emi is 7000...[Read full complaint]

Bank of india poor service

Vaishali Masul on 10 February 2017

Bank mai 5 minutes ke kam ke liye 2-2 hrs lagta hai service sahi milati nahi hai deposit machine bandh hai ,withdrow counter ek hi hai cash deposits karne ke liye aur cash withdraw ke liye sepreat...[Read full complaint]

Mobile number change

Kanhaiyalal Nishad on 10 February 2017

Mera old mobile number 2133 Mera a/c 8888 Mera new phone number 0133 registered krey

About the receipt

Vasava Jignesh on 10 February 2017

I was deposited cash on account no.33084876225 of prittiben peavinbhai gamit 2000 x 3 =6000, 50 x 28= 1400 total . 7400 atm machine no. A060071621 in branch 0071 in morbi...[Read full complaint]

BOB ATM Swallow money

Manas Das on 10 February 2017

On the dated of 2017 i used atm bob in bhyander west mumbai maharastra, I withdral 500 but not received cash instead of i got message that in my account debeted 500. I co...[Read full complaint]

Icicbank my a.c fraud transaction

Mehul Tamakuwala on 10 February 2017

My a.c no 4515 Mobile no 7626 Urgent requirement help

No Lower denomination notes other than Rs.2000/- is available in local ATMs

Amarendranath Mohanty on 09 February 2017

In my locality there are 3 SBI ATMs having numbers : SI0A0000412216, SINB000041218 and FFBR000041259 installed in Uttara chhak area of Bhubaneswar city but in no ATM, lower denomination notes are ...[Read full complaint]

To open a new saving account

Amandeep Singh on 09 February 2017

Yesterday I m going to Sbbj bank (Village-Silwala near Tibbi..Hanumangarh..Rajasthan) open a new account. But they haven't it. The manager was absent.

Complaint against branch manager bank of india sengaon branch

Shital Dashrath Korde on 08 February 2017

Sir my mother name sarswati dashrath korde is saving ac 1528 i have given the DBD ac no.077.....121 rs.103000/-to bank but they make it and open the DBD on [Read full complaint]

Amount cut lekin poucha nahi

Dori Lal Gupta on 08 February 2017

sir mera a/c no 5802 branch mahow hathras ifsc code .BKID0ARYAGB me se panjab national bank me transfer kiya tha sir vo pesa a/c se cut gya he lekin pahucha nhi he ..aaps...[Read full complaint]

Sbi mobile bankings

Sanjay Goraniya on 06 February 2017

recharge is unsuccessful via mobile bankig but amout debited in my account. Transaction id -FH30617634 SBI account no-31271454513

Debited amount not received in my bank a/c.

Rajesh Kumar on 06 February 2017

I made payment via POS UP022177 using Iob debit card on 016. Transaction was failed . Regarding this a request is given in my home branch sainda1141 on [Read full complaint]