Banking & Finance complaints

Galti se kisi aur account num me money transfer kar diya

Narendra Jobanputra on 07 January 2017

Sir, mene jaldi jaldi me galti se kisi aur ke bank account number pr apne wallet se money trasfer karr diye hai plzz help me ab me vo amount vaapas kese paa sakta hu. Pllllll mere liye ye bahoot b...[Read full complaint]

Pass book printing machine is not working for last 2 months.

Ravindra Vardhan on 07 January 2017

Your SBBJ Marwar Bhinmal Branch is not printing our pass books since 2 months, therefore i and so many other customers could not know the details of there accounts. Please send new printing machin...[Read full complaint]

Limit expiry of bank account

Arpit Gupta on 07 January 2017

Sir, I just want to inform you that my edfs limit of rs.6000000 at SBI a/c no 5975 SHUKLAGANJ BRANCH. On 6 january 2016 my limit was put on hold or according to bank they...[Read full complaint]

ATM jari nhi krte he

Rajendra Kumar Saini on 06 January 2017

मेने 5 बार एटीएम कार्ड का आवेदन दिया हे लैकिन sbbj टोंक राजस्थान वाले कोई करवाई नही करते ह

Aam aadmi ki aawaz

Jameeluddin on 06 January 2017

The manger & all staff of SBBJ bank govind nagar not behave politely with the costumers.RBI declared that account holder can receive 4000 thousand for a week still they a...[Read full complaint]

Not clearing deposited cheque in time

Ganesh B Deo on 06 January 2017

Cc account 4329 deo enterprises ashoka marg nashik

PNB Debit Card issue on online payment

Rahul Upadhyay on 06 January 2017

Hello, I am writing this mail regarding my debit card issue on online payment. when I do online payment it shows "For security reasons your MasterCardS SecureCode purchase has been prevented from ...[Read full complaint]

My Account closed

Nagesh Pawar on 06 January 2017

My account has been close so plz open my account... Mera account close kar diya hai. Mere account me 1600 rs balance tha aur Maine 1500 ka withdrawal bhi Kiya tha o bhi abhi tak mere account me cr...[Read full complaint]

Mental harassment by ABN, barclay's and Kotak

Veena Madhan on 04 January 2017

This is to inform you that my mother had a card with RBS 2010 which she settled in 010. though the last usage was in 2008 for my marriage and no...[Read full complaint]

Cash not recived from ATM but amount deducted My BOB a/c

Lavekumar Dhuriya on 04 January 2017

Cash not recived from ATM but amount deducted My BOB a/c no. 306. I used my BOB atm card to withdraw Rs. 00/. on date of 3/01/2017 at between 10...[Read full complaint]

Maharashtra Bank manager not proper works

Sachin Rodage on 03 January 2017

Dear sir , Maze a/c bank of Maharashtra ya branch made asun me kal 02/01/2917 roji cash kadhanya sathi bank of Maharashtra branch balewadi made gelo asta mala balewadi branch manager ne sangitle m...[Read full complaint]

Otp for making pin code

Arjun Kumar on 03 January 2017

dear sir my name is ARJUN Kumar my ac.no.is 1552 and my mobile no. is 7191 my mobile no. is registered.sir mujhe ATM liye 2mahine ho gaye but ot...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against branch manager of Bank of india, toonga for misbehave

Sunil Kumar Gupta on 03 January 2017

Respected sir, My self Sunil Kumar Gupta and my firm Sunil Medical store, Toonga, The.-Bassi, Dist.-Jaipur (Raj.) Proprietor: - Smt. Chandrakanta Gupta (My Mother) Authorized Working Person: - Mys...[Read full complaint]

Cheque book demand

Ravsaheb Rajaram Wagh on 03 January 2017

Sir maine date 08/12/2016 ko cheque book demand de thi aur muze date 12/12/2016 ko msg aaya ki aap ki cheque book 14/12/2016 ko speed post Dwara Bhej di gaye hai. Lenin Sir muze waha cheque book a...[Read full complaint]

Change phone number in PNB account

Ajay Kumar on 03 January 2017

Dear sir aur mam of pnb bank I want to change my phone number old phone number is 2441 new phone number is 8249 please do it fast my account no ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding a wrong transaction

Mohan Singh on 03 January 2017

Hi Team, I have transferred Rs. 5300 on 2016 to one of the hdfc bank account 0577 from my bank account 031401544773(ICICI BANK). This has been d...[Read full complaint]

My atm card lost

Surendrakumar Sharma on 02 January 2017

Mera atm card kho gaya h . Mene use block kara dia h. Iske bare me or jaankari deve please Account no. 1634

BOI employ denied to accept Rs 10 coin to deposit in my account.

Pankaj Agarwal on 02 January 2017

Sir, I have an account in your bank branch Swankar colony jaipur rajasthan IFSC - BKID0007484 account no- 866. Name - Manju agarwal Today, 02-01-2017 i went to your bank ...[Read full complaint]

Amount missing in vijaya bank account

Aishwarya Sharma on 02 January 2017

i have an account in vijaya bank (faridabad), i made a payment of 9700 to a dealer for a mobile phone purchase but transaction failed thrice but amount deducted from my bank account on 26 dec 2016...[Read full complaint]

For name updates

Sateeshkumar Pandey on 02 January 2017

Sateesh kumar pandey update name first name SATISH kumar according to pan card so addhar card name is SATEESH account 0228