Banking & Finance complaints

Complaint for Non-Payment of interest on my Amt.Rs.63000/- by PSB

Givinder Singh Ahluwalia on 15 July 2017

PUNJAB & SIND BANK COMPLAINTS-GRAHAK SEWA ONLINE COMPLAINT DATED:- 15/07/2017 REG:- Non Payment of interest on my amt. Rs.63000/- by PSB B/o Ambala Rd. Saharanpur Respected Sir, With due respect i...[Read full complaint]

Regarding other bank atm

Basanti Devi on 14 July 2017

I had gone to withdraw a amount of 0000 there is no cash in either atm of COI at hanuman nagar but its very urgent so i decide to withdraw money from other bank atm BOB a...[Read full complaint]

Regarding to add my mobile no. and net sms banking

Jitendra Kumar Goutam on 11 July 2017

I am jitendra humbly requesting to you that I am already account holder in bank of Maharashtra madhyapradesh ,dist seoni ,branch Dharna kala but I want add my mobile no. From account and start net...[Read full complaint]

ATM dispatch my hometown

Deepak Kumar on 03 July 2017

Dear sir /madam my sbi Atm card dispatched on 04 jun 2017 by speed post. but not rech me.i checked speed post no.my Atm card delivered 12 jun 2017 in meru camp Hazaribagh jharkhand . But my accoun...[Read full complaint]

HDFC Credit Card Recovery Agency's Harrasment

Paresh Kashniyal on 22 June 2017

I have credit card loan which i am paying minimum due. But the recover agent by the name Prakash, Vijay & Waman harrass me and visit my office on daily basis to recover money. In spite of requesti...[Read full complaint]

The ICICI BANK does not provide passbook from non home branch

Ujjawal Besra on 24 May 2017

Hi , I am an old customer of ICICI BANK . At the time of opening the account I was not provided the passbook. I was told its not required . The account was opened in Trikkakara , Kerala . Recently...[Read full complaint]

सहकारी पतसंस्था पैसे परत करत नाही

Apparao Jagannath Jadhav on 20 May 2017

आदरणीय सर ही वेबसाईट कौन चालवत आहे हे आम्हाला माहीत आहे कारण ही हॅक झालेली आहे तर तक्रार आशी आहे की शंकरराव मोहिते पाटील पतसंस्था गाँव वैराग तालुका बार्शी जिल्हा सोलापूर राज्य महाराष्ट्र या पतसंस्...[Read full complaint]

Not closing bank account in HDFC bank

Vishal Shaw on 09 May 2017

I am Vishal Kumar Shaw and my pan number BHJPS9478P requested numerous times and also submitting closure form to HDFC bank but my account were not closed .

ATM not working for net banking

Shivam on 30 April 2017

my atm is not working on net banking..i should facilities of net banking

Regarding furniture loan finance

Siva M on 21 April 2017

Myself Siva.M working in bangalore. My native town is trichy in tamilnadu. Recently My family buy some furnitures (Matress,almirah,TV stand) at Rs24000 for me in Majestic furniture on 10-02-17 loc...[Read full complaint]

PNB atm is expired

Satish Kumar on 21 April 2017

dear sir, please reissue my atm again satish kumar mb 9594

Balance katauti ke sambandh me

Ram Ashish on 21 April 2017

Santosh Kumar s/o RamDhani gram doolampur Post Chhapra Magarbi Dist Sant Kabir Nagar A/c 6429 Aadhar num. 5210 Mo. 7389[Read full complaint]

For education loan

Prerna Yadav on 19 April 2017

Education loan account no. 910. prerna yadav. sbi se 12% interest rate floating rate par loan li thi men's bank me prarthna patra byaj dar kam karne hetu di thi lekin bya...[Read full complaint]

PNB customers service

Rameshkumar Shrimali on 18 April 2017

Debit card not hot listed by Pnb customers grievance cell,I'm complain regarding above matter complain closed to guide me contact nearest branch for hot listed card and sms not telephone . my seco...[Read full complaint]

Not activating of inactive bank a/c

Krishna Dwivedi on 15 April 2017

I am 50 years old. My account is on Allahabad Bank, Budhanpur, Azamgarh, U.P. Currently my account is inactive because I could not debit and credit for more than 6 months. My account is saving acc...[Read full complaint]

Mera ATM card 3 hapte ho gay hai abhi tak chalu nahi hua

Alok Kumar Dwivedi on 15 April 2017

Mera ATM card 3hapte ho gay hai abhi tak chalu nahi hua kyo aap ki bank kahti hai ... Allahabad bank Uttar Pradesh u.p.bahraich gram matera kalan

Not getting credit cards even I have current account from last 8+ years

Swapnil Aher on 15 April 2017

I have current account in SBI from last 8+ years in local branch situated Taluka place - Deola ( Dist. -Nashik, Maharashtra ) Demanding credit card from last 5 years but branch tells me every time...[Read full complaint]

My principle amount of fixed deposit due not refunded

Sunil Patra on 13 April 2017

I have deposited rs.2500000 (25 lakh) as fixed deposit with Jaiprakash Associates Limited by fd receipt no.00389955 on 013. I had been receiving the quarterly interest fr...[Read full complaint]

Doesn't refund my money more than 5 months and not cooperate with me

Nivedita Neogi on 13 April 2017

doesn't get my money back to my account above 4 months on 7th November 2016 at Vodafone site ,I tried to recharge online of Rs. 222 of my vodafone number [Read full complaint]

Compliant against excess charge of Interest on Housing Loan

Sunil Gopalan Nair on 13 April 2017

I have filed an compliant with the branch on 17/02/2017 on learning that the above said bank is charging way above the interest rate on my housing loan. But till date no action have been taken aga...[Read full complaint]