Banking & Finance complaints

Harassment by HDFC loan recovery agent

Dhvani Dhebar on 19 January 2017

I had taken personal loan of 2.5 lacs in 010. After that i paid all the installments without any default till Feb'2016. After that I moved to US. and we did enquire about...[Read full complaint]

Bank of India poor service and customer harassment

Mohd Ashraf I Mansuri on 17 January 2017

I did shopping of rupees 6048 on 16/12/2016 from kanaiya store olpad surat Gujarat n tried paying it with my debit card but the got deducted from my account n the store didn't get approval showing...[Read full complaint]

SBBJ not refunding deducted amount due to server problem.

Abde Ali Fajle Hussain Chander on 16 January 2017

Name-Abde ali fajle hussain chander Acc- 9743 Branch-guda jasrajpur Ifsc- SBBJ0010910 Respected sir, Amount of rs499 with ref. no.- uHLiDWnI1YsbfXkoXB1keAtNGIGAAPNNHC4, h...[Read full complaint]

Worst Service Provided by Customer Support Team

Amit Kumar Thakur on 13 January 2017

I have an account 465) with Indusind Bank and I used IMPS for the transaction an amount of 4000 on 017. I got timeout ...[Read full complaint]

Amount not credited to the beneficary

Panchanan Moharana on 13 January 2017

With due respect, I have transfer Rs 0.00 (Five Thousand Only) on 2017 from SBI Pata Branch IFS CODE SBIN0001937 A/C NO 1644<...[Read full complaint]

Money is debited by bom account but the destination account is not credited

Gurme Ashish on 13 January 2017

I am using the UPI app of bank of Maharashtra.1000 ruppees transfer by the Idbi bank in 31dec2017.my 1000rupees debited by the BOM account but my destination account is not credited my money.bank ...[Read full complaint]

Change my mobile number

Shalini S on 13 January 2017

i have lost my phone and also i forgot the number which i have given to the bank.. so please change my phone number to 4724

Account limit propagation

Surendra Kumar Bairwa on 13 January 2017

sir mera acc. phle student acc. tha me abhi teacher ke pab par hu. request hai ki mere acc. ki limit badaye thank you

Deducted amount refund

Pradeep Kumar Singh on 13 January 2017

on jan.12 2017 i went to withdraw money from icici debit card at axis bank ATM. i do transaction but i didn't get money and amount was deducted from my account about 0.00...[Read full complaint]

Change my registered mobile number

Amit Kumar on 13 January 2017

Sir ... I want to change my registered mobile number on PNB account because my number changed....

Excess balance dr. in sb & charges for that

Shani Nakrani on 11 January 2017

Why SBI bank charges amount for excess Dr. in sb A/c. ? I am not understand for deducted that charges by SBI bank manager said that this cgarges is for cash withdrawals so, i want to refund that m...[Read full complaint]

Against banking system

Diptendu Panda on 10 January 2017

To the branch manager,state bank of india ,udala branch sub-complain against your staff m/s-anima naik at counter perfoming cheque posting and other works.Bearing ifsc code-sbin0001128. Micr code ...[Read full complaint]

HDFC diners credit card deliberately shifted the transaction date

Ankur Jain on 09 January 2017

HDFC diners club card has a feature that on spending at flipkart, we can 10X rewards points and there is monthly restriction in earning 10X rewards point per statement cycle. I made a transaction ...[Read full complaint]

Not received the cash by ATM in Gandhi Nagar.

Falguni Chauhan on 09 January 2017

Dear sir, My complaint is regarding ATM. Last Saturday(07/01/2017, Place Gandhinagar) I had used my ATM card to withdraw 4000 rupees. But I did not received the cash. And when I went to my branch ...[Read full complaint]

Give atm card pin no

Bittukumar Singh on 09 January 2017

Sir I am bittu kumar sir mera atm no 6372 hi sr 2years ho gaye lekin mera atm pin nahi mila abtak . Sir maine registerd no kiya tha bank me lekin manager bola yaha par mi...[Read full complaint]

ATM withdrawal money but not transaction money

Mahesh Singh on 09 January 2017

Regarding ATM withdrawal On dated 07/01/2017at 06:15pm I have withdrawl Rs 2000 from Pratma bank ATM Thakurdawara main bazar Moradabas. The First withdrawl attempt was not successful, and I get ca...[Read full complaint]

Arm cash withdrawal

Mukesh Kumar Saini on 08 January 2017

Atm widharoll amounts not received but my account amount less sir request my problem solutions soon

Cash not dispensed from ATM. But, Amount deducted from A/C

Vishal Sunil Gaikwad on 08 January 2017

I tried to withdraw 500 Rs. cash from SBI, Dargah, Aurangabad ATM on 08/01/2017 at around 2:40 PM. Cash not dispensed from ATM. But, Amount deducted from my Axis Bank A/C No. 71...[Read full complaint]

Payment done, after deactivating auto pay.

Romit Kaushik on 08 January 2017

hi, i was using sbi credit card for all my bills. i have registered some bills for auto payment but in the month of oct. i deregister my vodafone no. 9000 for the payment...[Read full complaint]

Hamara atm say balance cat gaya jab ham nekal rahay thay

Chandan Kumar on 08 January 2017

hamara dete 03:01:2017 ko atm say balace nekal rahay tha 1500 rupaya aur nekala nahe cat gaya hay balance jo ke sasaram takeya may pnb ka atm macen hay my ac 5494 ham com...[Read full complaint]