Automobiles complaints

Regarding hero mestro edge

Akbar Alam on 19 January 2017

My new mestro edge bike engine is cees and chassis is damge. I change my scooter .my bike no up.94.P7413 .my contact no 8953069173.my dealer is sudhier shrivastav.(lalitpur)u.P.

Volkswagen Vento TDI diesel engine problematic

Yashwant on 16 January 2017

I HAVE 2013 Oct model Vento TDI bought with very pleasure but after crossing 8000 km and just before 4th service one morning vehicle has started with very high white smok...[Read full complaint]

Honda Activa 125 sound from the engine

Jophine V on 13 January 2017

6th Nov 016, purchased honda activa 125 from yume honda sector 18 gurgaon, within 4th day i noticed some different sound from the engine. the same i informed to the deale...[Read full complaint]

Tata Motors Worst service and customer handling

Yogesh on 13 January 2017

I handed over my car for repair on 15th Dec 2016 wth promise to get repaired by 7-10 working days.sorry to say I not received my car till today. worst thing is they are not updating me when I will...[Read full complaint]

Honda CB twister mileage problem

Mithun Madhu on 12 January 2017

i have honda cb twister and when i buy that i had got 60 above mailage with large size tyre with air sound filtre. Aftr one year i had accident. After that i work with good condition and i gave re...[Read full complaint]

Poor, Pathetic service from Hitech City Bajaj Service center

Akshat Gupta on 09 January 2017

I gave my Bajaj Pulsar Bike for servicing on 2-Jan-2017 to Hitech City Bajaj service center at below address:- Address: Near Siddique Kababs, Gachibowli - Miyapur Rd, Prashanth Nagar Colony, Kotha...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against TR Sawhney Motors Pvt. Ltd.

Gajender Kumar Sharma on 05 January 2017

To, TR Sawhney Motors Pvt. Ltd. East Gokulpur, Main Wazirabad Road, Delhi - 0094 Re: Cheque no. 1905 Dear Sir, We had issued a cheque to TR Sawh...[Read full complaint]

Maruti suzuki car not delivered

Sounder Babu on 03 January 2017

Dear Sir /Madam I am M/s. Kiruthika sounder babu from Coimbatore. I have booked Alto K10 (Automatic) Silky Silver color in ABT Maruti Coimbatore R.s.puram showroom on 12/12/2016 by paying advance ...[Read full complaint]

Driving license Not issue after submit full formilities

Lokendra Tanwar on 03 January 2017

Res sir . Mene 8 December ko Ajmer Rto office me Driving license ke liye avedan diya tha jisme mere dwara sabhi karyawahi thatha driving test pure kar liye the or

Inappropriate service for Volkswagen polo

Himani Patel on 01 January 2017

Car number gj 9 bc 5013 top model Volkswagen polo owner himani patel.every time i place my car for service or insurance i get back it with new problem. First time when i kept it for service having...[Read full complaint]

Hero mastero edge problem in self showing jey sign on display

Mahesh Somani on 29 December 2016

after 10 days purcahse scooty from shivani hero surat , its geeting problem in every 10 days . lots of time i replairs from hero service center i want replacement anyhow. its very bad . problem in...[Read full complaint]

Mis use of power/post by honda member

Sunil Katta on 22 December 2016

use wrong method of payment and irresponsible behavior after 30 days not delivery my car 5556

Complaint regarding service

Baria Dharmesh on 21 December 2016

i hv given my car with strict instruction what to look for and instead of solving problem they have created more problem in both suspensions, previously front suspension was making noise now both ...[Read full complaint]

Bike head block & piston ring problems

Mukesh Yadav on 18 December 2016

I purchased my bike 10 month ago...and after 5 free servicing complete..my bike have major problem in head block When I'm traveling Indore to bhopal then I complete 75km from Indore my bike engine...[Read full complaint]

I Not yet received Registration Smart Card (RC)

Kalpesh Gangani on 16 December 2016

Hello RTO Officer, I have not received Registration Smart Card (RC) in below two Cases : 1) For my two wheeler Honda Livo having Registration Number : GJ-21-BA- 4445 : Purchased in AUG – 2015 but ...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of RC book

Pramod.ramrao.kulkarni on 04 December 2016

I have submitted required documents for release o hypothecation of my vehicle no MH-10Au9272 on 016, RTO receipt no.E6625, After lapse of 11 months till date R.C book not...[Read full complaint]

I want NOC for my bike

Rajib Khatick on 03 December 2016

iwant an noc for my bike whose no. is WB 01AE2665 and i dont want again to pay a amt for emi coz my emi is cleared

MSEDCL's net arrears amount in electricity bill

Ramesh Dasharath Dharne on 03 December 2016

My calculated electricity bill (MSEDCL) as per consumed unit is always less than net arrears. So in every month including the charges of net arrears i have getting high amount bill. So please clar...[Read full complaint]

Pathetic Service of Mahindra KUV100 K8

Harish on 02 December 2016

Just regretting on my decision to buy Mahindra KUV K8... Wish I would have continued with Maruti... still remember those golden 8 years without losing my peace of mind... In 1st service they se [Read full complaint]

Yamaha R15 Third class service

Ashutosh Gaonkar on 28 November 2016

I purchased yamaha r15s from their branch ponda.. From the first day disc pad was making noise..srrr srr..it was irritating..i complaint to dealer ponda..he said let it get wear a little..everythi...[Read full complaint]