Automobiles complaints

RTO Registration Process is Stopped at KARAD, Satara

Mohasin Rafik Mulla on 17 March 2017

Dear Sir, This mail regarding Vehicle Registration Process, I had Purchased bike on 12 March from Karad Shinde Honda Showroom. But still registered due to Online Registration Process in Under Deve...[Read full complaint]

XUV 500 - Poor quality leading to hefty maintainance after sales service

Meena on 16 March 2017

I bought XUV 500 in May 015. It has done ,000 km till now. After ,000 km, every service I am required to get so many p...[Read full complaint]

Honda Activa scratches issue

Sanjay on 16 March 2017

My name is Sanjay I have Activa 3g pb 02 cy 6048 I live in Amritsar. Mai jab service k liye company me bejhta hu .tab har bar Activa me scratch Dal kar delivery kar dete hai ye 3 bar ho chuka hai ...[Read full complaint]

Arm Bush has damaged only after run 2900 kilometers.

Banwari Lal on 08 March 2017

I have purchased new alto 800 std in month of October 016, In second service my vehicle Arm bush was found damaged. I have drive my vehicle in good road conditions only. ...[Read full complaint]

After 45 days till registration not completed

Sushant Satale on 05 March 2017

I have purchased Scorpio S2 for commercial purpose from Silver jubilee motors Ltd Camp Pune. But now showroom told me that you will get old manufacturing date 2016 even I have purchased and paid f...[Read full complaint]

New activa problem

Zulfikar Chadi on 05 March 2017

New activa jumper fail body problem and brake light not fited dont change my activa 28 Feb 2017 purchase my activa my mobile number 6592

Pathetic service of mahindra and dealer ralas motor raipur C.G

Ikram Akhtar on 04 March 2017

Dear sir, I am your 12 year older customer, but i am not satisfied service of your mahindra dealer & yours, your customer care service is very pathetic & no action on my complaint and no value [Read full complaint]

Yamaha ray zr starting se hi scooty aawaj kar rahi

Samsad Khan on 03 March 2017

raj yamaha me mene scooty liye mujhe is dilar ne difekt scooty di 3 mahine se baike me vabrestion aur saund kar raha he lekin koi kaam karke nai de raha mujhe replys cahiye aur plz mujhe karake de...[Read full complaint]

Heavy NOICE in Suzuki Access Engine

Jagdish Lal on 28 February 2017

Respected sir, my name is Jagdish lal.I purchased a suzuki access 125cc on 29/10/2016 ,after 10 days I was found some serious problem in it. After that I told to my dealer that some serious proble...[Read full complaint]

Fire in tata nano car

Kush Kubal on 28 February 2017

Our vehicle got sudden fire on 12/2/17 midnight at 2 am. My friend intimated me about this incident .showroom of tata nano are not ready to pay any damage. Insurance co. will pay claim only 50%. Y...[Read full complaint]

Very noisy loud sound of tapped of newly purchased royal enfield

Anil Kumar Singh on 10 February 2017

I purchased royal enfield Himalayan on dated 31 January 2017 and having a very big problem.There is a very loud noise from the tapped .Secondly, heat emission from the engine is very very high as ...[Read full complaint]

Hero Splendor plus bike problem

Rajeshkumar Gurjar on 03 February 2017

Mene bike splendor + self li thi to uski self me or uske engine me sound aata kuch lagne ka men's 2 times men's aapke service center par check bhi karwaliya fir bhi vo yahi problem kar raha h

New xuv500 run 500 km and problem start in front wheel disk break

Daxa Baraiya on 03 February 2017

I just run the new xuv500 at 600 km and problem is facing that the from wheel break are noice like drive the truck and no any off reading on the same 600 km drive so I'm every dissatisfied above t...[Read full complaint]

Renewal Fee Badane Ke bare me

Sandesh Wasnik on 27 January 2017

Dear Sir, Sir maine Bach Billa Renewal Ke Liye Dala Tha Tab Maine Fee RTO Fee Ke Unusar 50 Rs Bhar Diye, our Muze 15-01-2017 Ko linces Milegi Bola Gaya . Lekin Mai Jab 17-01-2017 Ko lince Lane Gay...[Read full complaint]

Regarding hero mestro edge

Akbar Alam on 19 January 2017

My new mestro edge bike engine is cees and chassis is damge. I change my scooter .my bike no up.94.P7413 .my contact no 8953069173.my dealer is sudhier shrivastav.(lalitpur)u.P.

Volkswagen Vento TDI diesel engine problematic

Yashwant on 16 January 2017

I HAVE 2013 Oct model Vento TDI bought with very pleasure but after crossing 8000 km and just before 4th service one morning vehicle has started with very high white smok...[Read full complaint]

Honda Activa 125 sound from the engine

Jophine V on 13 January 2017

6th Nov 016, purchased honda activa 125 from yume honda sector 18 gurgaon, within 4th day i noticed some different sound from the engine. the same i informed to the deale...[Read full complaint]

Tata Motors Worst service and customer handling

Yogesh on 13 January 2017

I handed over my car for repair on 15th Dec 2016 wth promise to get repaired by 7-10 working days.sorry to say I not received my car till today. worst thing is they are not updating me when I will...[Read full complaint]

Honda CB twister mileage problem

Mithun Madhu on 12 January 2017

i have honda cb twister and when i buy that i had got 60 above mailage with large size tyre with air sound filtre. Aftr one year i had accident. After that i work with good condition and i gave re...[Read full complaint]

Poor, Pathetic service from Hitech City Bajaj Service center

Akshat Gupta on 09 January 2017

I gave my Bajaj Pulsar Bike for servicing on 2-Jan-2017 to Hitech City Bajaj service center at below address:- Address: Near Siddique Kababs, Gachibowli - Miyapur Rd, Prashanth Nagar Colony, Kotha...[Read full complaint]