Automobiles complaints

Hero maestro very poor mileage 30-32 km/liter

Bhupesh Balooni on 20 May 2017

I have purchased a Hero Maestro Scooter for UP Automobiles Roorkee on 24 Dec 015. In the purchasing time dealer told me that this two wheeler mileage would be [Read full complaint]

Due my service n don't give me appointment

Patel Dipesh G on 22 April 2017

Dear sir Your m m Vora Anand work shop service is very poor . I have xuv 500 w10 and my car first free service is due but ur service Maneger was not give appointment . N my complain was my car gea...[Read full complaint]

Customer complaint not actioned since 15 April 2017

Akhil Shaikh on 21 April 2017

Please refer my complaint no 7210 which is not actioned by hero corp from 15 April 2017,After following three times with Customer care centre there was no responce,Very p...[Read full complaint]

Hero iSmart engine problem

Bhavin Gotrejiya on 14 April 2017

Mene bike liya usako 8 manth huva he jab bike laya tabse 2 manth k baad anjin me problem aa gayo he men's so rum me 5 vaar riper karvaya par kisine muje Bike kamplet karke nahi diya is ki vajah se...[Read full complaint]

Fraud done by maruti suzuki

Sachin Verma on 10 April 2017

I had booked black colour ciaz-zdi on 7 march-17 at that time company staff committed me to deliver the vehicle before month end in written but till date they didnt delivered the vehicle I had als...[Read full complaint]

Cancellation of BS3 Bike

Tejomay Rastogi on 06 April 2017

I purchased a Honda Activa 3G from Preetam Honda, Oshiwara, Mumbai. I paid an advance amount of Rs 00/- in cash and gave them a cheque of Rs 00/-[Read full complaint]

Change of address in driving license

Deepak Manetheya on 06 April 2017

i apply for change address for driving license but in digital india it is not processed after 7 days, and they not reply of my mail. Details are below- App. no.- 7617 dob...[Read full complaint]

Misbehaviour, Abusing, and Cheating

Sunil Kumar on 02 April 2017

Dear Sir, Sir I gave today my Suzuki access scooty for servicing in UMANG MOTORS SERVICE CENTRE, DEEPLAI CHOWK, SARASWATI VIHAR, PITAMPURA, DELHI (Authorized SUZUKI SERVICE CENTRE). In evening whe...[Read full complaint]

RTO Registration Process is Stopped at KARAD, Satara

Mohasin Rafik Mulla on 17 March 2017

Dear Sir, This mail regarding Vehicle Registration Process, I had Purchased bike on 12 March from Karad Shinde Honda Showroom. But still registered due to Online Registration Process in Under Deve...[Read full complaint]

XUV 500 - Poor quality leading to hefty maintainance after sales service

Meena on 16 March 2017

I bought XUV 500 in May 015. It has done ,000 km till now. After ,000 km, every service I am required to get so many p...[Read full complaint]

Honda Activa scratches issue

Sanjay on 16 March 2017

My name is Sanjay I have Activa 3g pb 02 cy 6048 I live in Amritsar. Mai jab service k liye company me bejhta hu .tab har bar Activa me scratch Dal kar delivery kar dete hai ye 3 bar ho chuka hai ...[Read full complaint]

Arm Bush has damaged only after run 2900 kilometers.

Banwari Lal on 08 March 2017

I have purchased new alto 800 std in month of October 016, In second service my vehicle Arm bush was found damaged. I have drive my vehicle in good road conditions only. ...[Read full complaint]

After 45 days till registration not completed

Sushant Satale on 05 March 2017

I have purchased Scorpio S2 for commercial purpose from Silver jubilee motors Ltd Camp Pune. But now showroom told me that you will get old manufacturing date 2016 even I have purchased and paid f...[Read full complaint]

New activa problem

Zulfikar Chadi on 05 March 2017

New activa jumper fail body problem and brake light not fited dont change my activa 28 Feb 2017 purchase my activa my mobile number 6592

Pathetic service of mahindra and dealer ralas motor raipur C.G

Ikram Akhtar on 04 March 2017

Dear sir, I am your 12 year older customer, but i am not satisfied service of your mahindra dealer & yours, your customer care service is very pathetic & no action on my complaint and no value [Read full complaint]

Yamaha ray zr starting se hi scooty aawaj kar rahi

Samsad Khan on 03 March 2017

raj yamaha me mene scooty liye mujhe is dilar ne difekt scooty di 3 mahine se baike me vabrestion aur saund kar raha he lekin koi kaam karke nai de raha mujhe replys cahiye aur plz mujhe karake de...[Read full complaint]

Heavy NOICE in Suzuki Access Engine

Jagdish Lal on 28 February 2017

Respected sir, my name is Jagdish lal.I purchased a suzuki access 125cc on 29/10/2016 ,after 10 days I was found some serious problem in it. After that I told to my dealer that some serious proble...[Read full complaint]

Fire in tata nano car

Kush Kubal on 28 February 2017

Our vehicle got sudden fire on 12/2/17 midnight at 2 am. My friend intimated me about this incident .showroom of tata nano are not ready to pay any damage. Insurance co. will pay claim only 50%. Y...[Read full complaint]

Very noisy loud sound of tapped of newly purchased royal enfield

Anil Kumar Singh on 10 February 2017

I purchased royal enfield Himalayan on dated 31 January 2017 and having a very big problem.There is a very loud noise from the tapped .Secondly, heat emission from the engine is very very high as ...[Read full complaint]

Hero Splendor plus bike problem

Rajeshkumar Gurjar on 03 February 2017

Mene bike splendor + self li thi to uski self me or uske engine me sound aata kuch lagne ka men's 2 times men's aapke service center par check bhi karwaliya fir bhi vo yahi problem kar raha h