Shah Nawaz Khan on 12 October 2012

Vas osian sms pack and crbt service activated without my permission

Dear sir vas osian sms pack and so many crbt service,other service activated without my permisson in reliance gsm it is not good and too much money deducted in crbt service please return my all deducted balance my mobile no.7827406466 I am wating

Prabhu

Dear sir vas osian sms pack and so many crbt service other service activated without my permisson in reliance gsm and too much money deducted in crbt service please return my deducted balance my mobile no.9025522585

Prabhu

Dear sir vas osian sms pack and so many crbt service other service activated without my permisson in reliance gsm and too much money deducted in crbt service please return my deducted balance my mobile no.9025063443

Rcomcare

Dear shah nawaz

as per your telephonic with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers

rcom care

Menka Kumari

Dear sir vas osian sms pack and so many crbt service other service activated without my permisson in reliance gsm and too much money deducted in crbt service please return my deducted balance my mobile no.9608083086

Menka Kumari

Seema Sinha

Dear sir vas osian sms pack and so many crbt service other service activated without my permisson in reliance gsm it is not good and too much money deducted in crbt service please return my all deducted balance my mobile no.09905489490 I am wating