Mohan Raj on 08 October 2012

Case filed in delhi court by tikona

Hello grahak seva/Everyone, I am also one of the victim or torture and I had taken tikona's broadband connection in 012. However the speed and service not to mention the tech support was pathetic, no response to emails and the tech supp was always busy so I decided to disconnect my service. I had told them to disconnect the service on phone and also gave an email complaint too. However they only accepted my disconnection comp after 2-3 weeks. In the meanwhile I paid all the existing bills and was surprised to see another new bill for 851, they had also taken an advance amount of 449+tax. I never got an explanation or a refund and I lost track. Now after 6 months they called me a lawyer said that there is a case registered against me in delhi court and I have to appeal against it. Number: 4032 he is threatening me to pay up all the balance or I will have to appear in the court in delhi. Can some one tell me how to handle these people, they are irresponsible, money minded senseless company. Name: mohan raj service ID: 6619 bill number: b1- 9588 my location: bangalore thanks raj

Raj Umang Shah

Hey I am also fscing D same problem

plz sugest a solution

Raj Umang Shah

Hey I am also facing D same problem

plz sugest a solution

and say how to take a legal action against it

Tikona.services

Hi

please provide the below mentioned information in order to assist you better:

user ID:-

or

registered contact number:-

email us: -- tdnservices@tikona.In

regards

tikona services

Samacat

Dear friends

I received a similar call. Telling me that a case has already been filed against me in the delhi court.

At first I was taken aback. I have paid all my dues and the devices have already been returned to the company. I no more live in the flat.

Its a fraud.

I spoke to the customer care at tikona and made her to admit that this is just a strategy used by the collection dept. To gouge money out of customers.

Check out their legal notice at http:/Www.Grahakseva.Com/Topic/Tikona

the last line of this page says that the company will have all of its litigation only in mumbai courts.

a tikona hater! seriously I have never hated anything more than this company and its services.

Samacat

Sry this is the website

http:/Www.Tikona.In/Legal-notice

Vineeth KP

Hi

I recently got an call with similar issue from 8441834032 I had taken the connection Wibro from Tikona on 29th Dec for Rs 3300 which included installation and service for 2 months but after a months time the connection was donw and even after multiple complaints registered with Tikona they did not fix the issue nor send any engineer to my residence Finally I requested for an termination of connection by 1st week of Feb they confirmed the disconnect after an months time and they sent me an Final Settlement bill of 1300 Rs. I told them I would not be paying for anything as firstly I did not get the service for which I paid for and asked them to return my advance payment that I paid for. But they sent me an some fake mail stating some Legal action and mail to that mail ID bounced back. and yesterday received a call from a person stating he was from Delhi advocate and Ticona registring a case against me He told me to either immediately settle the amount so that they can withdraw this case or I will have to face 35000 Rs Penalties and would require to hire a Delhi Lawyer to fight this case for me as this is registered there.

I have raised a complaint against this fake mails and calls in consumer portals available. Kindly let me know if anyone has done anything else so that these people does not try this next time on anyone else.

Thank you!