Sarvesh Sood on 25 May 2011

Neft under utr number punbh11111047190 rs. 23000/= From pnb (308, mahilpur) to ICICI bank (0314, sushant lok, gurgaon) on 21st april 2011.

Money not credited in sarvesh sood account number 942) as per mandate of remitter and appropriated in irregular loan account of other person. In spite of regular email follow up with ICICI bank from the beneficiary and pnb bank, money not remitted back till date. On contact on 25th may 2011 on telephone, 3239 between 3:30 to 5:00 pm many times with mr. Sachin taneja, reported to be chief manager of the branch and mr. Karan and gaurav, they behaved roughly and not responded properly and their behaviour was not proper and satisfactory. You are requested to exercise your influence to advise the bank to remit money bank with interest. ---- Sent through ICICI bank site: dear mr. Sood, we regret the delay in responding to your e-mail. There is no sufficient balance in the wrong account number to recover the amount. Once the funds are available, we will transfer the amount to the originator account. Please contact nearest ICICI bank branch for further details. Looking forward to your co-operation in helping us serve you better. Sincerely, asiya account manager ICICI bank limited "if you receive an sms from ICICI bank with a unique reference number or urn without you having added a new payee in your account through internet banking, report to us immediately. Do not disclose the urn to any stranger, even if the person claims to be our employee" you may not be able to access your internet banking account if your mobile number is not registered with us. To register, please visit your nearest branch with a photo identity proof. "Please do not reply to any e-mail that asks you for your bank-account-related information / Details. These are called phishing e-mails and are designed with intent to fraudulently capture your bank account and personal details for misuse etc." -----Original message----- subject: re: fund transfer hi, could you please let me know the status? thanks, sarvesh -----reply separator-------dear mr. Sood, we regret the delay in responding to your e-mail. We are looking into your concerns. We will reply to you with the status on may 18, 011. Looking forward to your co-operation. Sincerely, asiya account manager ICICI bank limited "if you receive an sms from ICICI bank with a unique reference number or urn without you having added a new payee in your account through internet banking, report to us immediately. Do not disclose the urn to any stranger, even if the person claims to be our employee" you may not be able to access your internet banking account if your mobile number is not registered with us. To register, please visit your nearest branch with a photo identity proof. "Please do not reply to any e-mail that asks you for your bank-account-related information / Details. These are called phishing e-mails and are designed with intent to fraudulently capture your bank account and personal details for misuse etc." -----Original message----- subject: re: fund transfer hello, pnb bank has already mailed thrice to my best knowledge and first mail was sent on 4th may'2011. After that there was response from ICICI bank, so again they have sent 2-3 mails to my best knowledge. Now the notice being issued to claim the amount with interest and cost. Thanks, sarvesh sood -----reply separator-------dear mr. Sood, we regret for the delay in our response. Please note that based on your request we have marked the lien on the funds credited account and request you to co-ordinate with the punjab national bank for further assistance. Please note that complaint should come through the pnb so that funds will be released by the ICICI bank. Looking forward for your co-operation in helping us serve you better. Sincerely, n ramachandra rao account manager ICICI bank limited "if you receive an sms from ICICI bank with a unique reference number or urn without you having added a new payee in your account through internet banking, report to us immediately. Do not disclose the urn to any stranger, even if the person claims to be our employee" "please do not reply to any e-mail that asks you for your bank-account-related information / Details. These are called phishing e-mails and are designed with intent to fraudulently capture your bank account and personal details for misuse etc." -----Original message----- from: @infinity.Icicibank.Co.In (516367313@infinity.Icicibank.Co.In) date: wednesday, may 04, 2011 10:51 am to: @icicibank.Com (infinity_am@icicibank.Com) subject: re: fund transfer hi, can you provide me my branch(031401512942) contact numbers or manager's number. Thanks, sarvesh -----reply separator-------dear mr. Sood, we regret the delay in responding to your e-mail. We are looking into your concerns. We will reply to you with the status on may 4, 011. Looking forward to your co-operation. Sincerely, asiya account manager ICICI bank limited "if you receive an sms from ICICI bank with a unique reference number or urn without you having added a new payee in your account through internet banking, report to us immediately. Do not disclose the urn to any stranger, even if the person claims to be our employee" you may not be able to access your internet banking account if your mobile number is not registered with us. To register, please visit your nearest branch with a photo identity proof. "Please do not reply to any e-mail that asks you for your bank-account-related information / Details. These are called phishing e-mails and are designed with intent to fraudulently capture your bank account and personal details for misuse etc." -----Original message----- subject: re: fund transfer hi, can you confirm me whether the money has transferred to pnb account or not. If not then please do it as soon as possible as its already too late(more than a week)? also if you can't call me on my mobile then let me know the branch manager name, branch contact number, fax number, where I can send the complaint. Thanks, sarvesh 7048 -----reply separator-------dear mr. Sood, we understand your concern. We request you to visit ICICI bank branch where you have your account for further assistance. Sincerely, sanjay gupta account manager ICICI bank limited "if you receive an sms from ICICI bank with a unique reference number or urn without you having added a new payee in your account through internet banking, report to us immediately. Do not disclose the urn to any stranger, even if the person claims to be our employee" "please do not reply to any e-mail that asks you for your bank-account-related information / Details. These are called phishing e-mails and are designed with intent to fraudulently capture your bank account and personal details for misuse etc." -----Original message----- from: @infinity.Icicibank.Co.In (516367313@infinity.Icicibank.Co.In) date: wednesday, april 27, 2011 10:21 pm to: @icicibank.Com (infinity_am@icicibank.Com) subject: re: fund transfer hi mr. Sanjay, you are requested to refund the money back to punjab national bank. Please feel free to call me @ 048. Thanks, sarvesh sood. -----Reply separator-------dear mr. Sood, we understand your concern. As a banker, we do not have rights to debit customer accounts without his/ Her authorization to do so. I regret to inform you that, the fund can only be reversed if the beneficiary of the wrong transfer account provides an authorization letter to the branch, where you have your account, stating that the funds were erroneously credited to him/Her and that it can be reversed. Hence I request you to visit ICICI bank branch where you have your account and seek assistance from the branch manager. Looking forward to your cooperation and patience, and assuring you that best of our services. Sincerely, sanjay gupta account manager ICICI bank limited "if you receive an sms from ICICI bank with a unique reference number or urn without you having added a new payee in your account through internet banking, report to us immediately. Do not disclose the urn to any stranger, even if the person claims to be our employee" "please do not reply to any e-mail that asks you for your bank-account-related information / Details. These are called phishing e-mails and are designed with intent to fraudulently capture your bank account and personal details for misuse etc." -----Original message----- from: @infinity.Icicibank.Co.In (516367313@infinity.Icicibank.Co.In) date: wednesday, april 27, 2011 04:18 pm to: @icicibank.Com (infinity_am@icicibank.Com) subject: fund transfer branch ID : 0314 account ID : 2942 hi, my dad made a neft fund transfer transaction on 21/April/2011 under utr no.-Punbh11111047190 and amount was 23k. Unfortunately the person/Cashier who made the transaction, had entered the wrong account number I.E. Instead of 942, he had entered 949. My dad had already checked with pnb banks headquarter regarding this transaction, as he is a branch manager and it?s cleared from their side. Now the money is not reflecting on my account neither his account. Please revert back transfer and transfer the fund back to the same account. Thanks, sarvesh ps:- all the branch numbers, which were mentioned on website/With customer care, I tried to call them since 25-apr-2011, but nobody had replied to phone calls. It was a very bad experience. ---- Email sent to ICICI neft centre ---- forwarded message ---- from: "sood, sarvesh" to: @icicibank.Com date: tue, 10 may 2011 12:06:31 0530 subject: re: immediate action required regarding utr no. - Punbh11111047190 with reference to your email dated 5th may, 2011 I had taken the copy of the statement of the account number (I.E. 949) where the money has been credited wrongly by your bank. There was no mandate to crediting the amount in wrong account number, where title and account number differ. Beneficiary has not withdrawn the amount and money is utilized by the bank itself. There is no question of remitting the amount after receipt from the customer. I again humbly request you to refund the amount to beneficiary immediately or I’LL lodge the complaint against your bank to the rbi and consumer helpline and lodge a case in the court for damage the career and character of my father (senior manager with pnb) and as well as me or I’LL be compel to file a case against your bank for giving a wrong email message and not remitting the amount with cost and interest under indian panel code. Thanks, sarvesh sood on thu, may 5, 2011 at 11:10 am, kurma nath patnaik wrote: dear sood the said fund has been credited to customer account based on the credit instruction received. Based on the confirmation received from your end, we have marked lien to the customer account. Same will be returned to the originator account as and when the funds are available. Regards kurma nath patnaik clog - hyderabad 040 - 4031 sood, sarvesh wrote: hi, under utr no. Punbh11111047190 rs. 23000/= Has been remitted to credit in account number 942, but wrongly the account number was type as 949. On taking the matter with pnb neft centre, mumbai. It has been advised to take up the matter with ICICI bank. Pnb at his on level has taken up the matter and has also advised us to take up the matter at our level. Kindly intervene the matter and remit the amount to pnb as we are suffering lose in making payment of the house. Thanks, sarvesh sood # 7048 "print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save paper. Save trees." "This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient acknowledges that ICICI bank or its subsidiaries and associated companies, (collectively "ICICI group"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/Over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of ICICI group. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects." -- Sarvesh sood # 7048