Shrikrishna Prabhakar Kulkarni on 07 October 2012

Fake irda insurance verification department call from delhi

I have unit linked insurance policies in active status with ICICI prudential and max newyork life. I got call from irda insu.Verification department saying company not giving you benefit through agent and can be directly transferred to companies code. Also company has sanctioned scholarship on policy but not informed to you. You can claim money after taking new policy in same ICICI company as security fund and change of agent code to company code. I am doubtful about information given and hence I have yet not accepted request. I am of this opinion that when irda is supposed to support the customer then why not taking action against those fraud activities

Icici Prudential Life Insurance

Dear mr. Kulkarni

To enable us to investigate the issue we would request you to share your policy number with us by contacting us on 1860 266 7766 or via e-mail at lifeline@iciciprulife.Com. Request you to quote the reference number 001203 whilst sharing the details.

We hope our continued efforts help safeguard your interests.

ICICI prudential life insurance

Jagmohan Budhaulia

Mr sahin saxena and mis anu ageawal alongwith011206470485 &01206470980 and mob no-09873893350 plssaxena told meu will deposit 21625/-For 5 yrs u will get 38500/- My previous deposit ICICI prudetial 80000/- Get take arter deposit 21625/- And get all previous amt credeted ur account 155820/- Pls verificaion and help me

Icici Prudential Life Insurance

Dear mr. Budhaulia

we have received reports about unauthorized individuals posing as official representatives of the company or regulator contacting customers for pitching new policies. We appreciate the fact that you have highlighted the issue to us. To enable us to investigate on the issue we would request you to share your policy number with us by contacting us on 1860 266 7766 or via e-mail at lifeline@iciciprulife.Com. Request you to quote the reference number 001203_aaab1 whilst sharing the details.

We hope our continued efforts help safeguard your interests.

ICICI prudential life insurance

Gaurav Mittal

Dear all

today I recieved a call from insurance verification department saying that he is representing all private insurance services and needed to know if I have any insurance from any of the companies in private sector.

He said that he wanted to confirm if I got my bonus or not as all the companies recently provided bonus to the existing members.

He called from :- 01204931250.

Details asked was :-

relation ship with nominee

house no

contact no

etc....

I feel that this call is a fraud and so didn't gave nay correct information.

Please advice if this is fraud or a true investigation going on

Nemin Ajmera

today I recieved a call from insurance verification department saying that she is representing all private insurance services and needed to know if I have any insurance from any of the companies in private sector.

she said that he wanted to confirm if I got my bonus or not as all the companies recently

Details asked was :-

relation ship with nominee

house no

contact no

etc....

I feel that this call is a fraud and so didn't gave ny information.

Please advice if this is fraud or a true investigation going on

S M

I have been receiving these calls everyday for the last few days. I have my insurance policies with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company. The latest call that came in today was from a Sanjay Kumar. The phone no. is (+91) 9136672796. This guy told me he is calling from IRDA verification department Delhi office. On probing this guy started giving all sorts of stories and asking me to note down the address if I wished to complain -

Address provided as follows -