Vamshi Krishna.g on 03 October 2012

Quikr ads regarding sales of mobile phones at cheaper rates and cheating

Respected sir, I saw this ad in quikr regarding mobile phones of all types for cheap rates and they gave some contact numbers in that ad so I just called one of the persons in the ad which I saw on 28th september 2012,and I contacted a person named evans john whose phone number is 247, then he told me to pay 40% of the total amount which I supposed to pay then I LL get 16 digit tracking number from the courier service and the remaining balance to be paid when the product reach my home, then he sent me account details of state bank of india, account name:albert, account no.-20142754967, senapati branch, ifs code-sbin0004522. Then I deposited the amount of ,400 rupees in to the above said account number on 1st october 012, then he asked me for the receipt copy to be mailed to his email ID: unitymobilephonecommunication@live.Com. I DID the same then he told me to check my email so that a courier company person (fast lane courier services, london) will contact me and will give me the details of how to proceed further the other day he called me and said the mobile phone is at the customs department and should be cleared if IM going to pay another ,000 rupees for the clearance of product from customs for that he gave me one more account number of state bank of india account name :abdul wasim, account no.: 623, hosur branch,karnataka. Then I asked for any confirmation proof which he sent some ID proof which is of no relevance and asking me to deposit the above said money to be deposited into the account.They 2 were forcing me to deposit money… I didn't make the payment…agent said if you don’t make the payment I,LL go back to mumbai again. Please look into it and do the needful to me sir, I have all the proofs of payment and phone numbers of those people whom I talked to thankyou sir.

Priyanka A T

Mr vishnu krishnan am frm hubli and I too hv been cheatd by the same acount numbr ppl. And lost my money just strday. Pls tel me hav u got yo money back!!

Nitin Jain

Hello priyanka and vamshi krishna ji I need your contact details and address as I am victim of this same person too and I want you both in victims list and get you justice as well.Please hurry up.

Thanks nitin jain