Sameer Bhat on 24 May 2011

Mtnl 3g jadoo datacard poor speed

I bought the newly launched mtnl 3g jadoo datacard by paying mtnl rs. 00/- For the hardware on april 28, 011. I then bought prepaid data recharge of rs. 00/- Which has a validity of 30 days. Mtnl promised a speed of 3.1 mbps but I have never seen a speed of more than 300 kbps which is less than the fixed broadband that I have at home. In the 2500 rs. Recharge I get 25gb data download but the data card keeps losing connection and I am stressed because it doesnt work when I want it most or am travelling. As a result almost 19 gb data is still unutilised which will expire in the next few days. Moreover if I switch to another service provider, mtnl will not take back the datacard and refund the rs.1700/ - Which is now a sunk cost. Their customer service cell has no idea about the product and cannot troubleshoot .Even visiting the exchange does not help and people are clueless. More than the monetary loss, I am amazed how a govt. Organisation can launch a consume product which does not perform at even 1/10th the promised output and then not have the setup or technical support to assist distressed customers.

Tejpal Singh

I am not getting 3.1 mbps speed of mtnl 3g jadoo as claimed by mtnl. Am only getting .27mbps download and .12mbps upload only. The network is very poor in janakpuri c4e block new delhi-58.It disconnected automaticaly again again. Please help me what should I do. Thanks.

Tejpal Singh

I am not getting 3.1 mbps speed of mtnl 3g jadoo as claimed by mtnl.I am only getting .27mbps download and .12mbps upload only. The network is very poor in janakpuri c4e block new delhi-58.It disconnected automaticaly again again. Please help me what should I do. Thanks.

Atul Sharma

I am mot getting 3.1 mbps speed of mtnl 3g jadoo I am only getting 25mbps download amd 10mbps upload speed only in aman vihar near sultanpuri delhi.Please help me what should I do.

Imran Ali

I am having more worst situation I am not getting speed of more than 5kbps it is varying from 0kbps to 5kbps. Above said statement is correct that customer-care and other all are helpless.

imran ali