Kavita Suresh on 22 September 2012

Fake product - aire bra from televantage

After watching their advertisement on tv, I ordered aire bra on 9th sept, 012, (order no. 351) from televantage which was delivered two days later. I note that this product is not what they showed on tv and offers no support or shape as claimed; it rolls over too. When I complained to them via phone, they asked me to courier the product back and told me that they would replace only the pieces that are still packed and not tried. I am sure that the exchanged product too will not offer any support. Hence, I wish to get a full refund of the money and also such products/Advertisements should be banned. Please help us customers by taking action against such false claims.

Kiran Koshti

Hi

I was also foled by this people.I too would like mynmoney back!!I swear these people should be jailed man.I have written a letter to consumer forum though the amount is low but atleast these people shall learn a lesson.I ordered a product on 18th august.Hey btw did u send D product back and did u get size exchanged.Pls keep me updated

Sakshi

I strongly support kavita as I had a same experience.. after watching their advertisement on tv I ordered aire bra on 4th sept 2012 (order no. 1164511) from televantage which was delivered two days later.The person on the order booking number was a guy. It ws very dificult to make him understand my requirements.The way of talking was too rude.They sent me wrong size to televantage the asked me courier it back which costed me rs.35/- .This product is not what they showed on tv and offers no support or shape as claimed; it rolls over too.

Hence I wish to get a full refund of the money and also such products/Advertisements should be banned.

They replaced only 2 bras saying dat one among all 3 was used one.. I wanu ask you dat without using it how would u come to know whether it is corect in size. And over and above they r charging rs.1000/- For each bra.The material used for bra is normal hosiary nothing great. The name given to the product is "slim and lift".Which actualy is a fake and like fooling the customer.. cos it doesnt work dat way. Hope you understand.

Please help us customers by taking action against such false claims

... I want my full amount to be reimbursed...

Shanaz Ali

did any of you take it further or get a refund..I am still waiting for them to respond back to my last email I sent which was 3 weeks ago..I think we all should put in a joint legal notice to the company..if you guys are interested then let me know...

shanaz