Aman Kumar Jha on 21 September 2012

Document required for passport reissue under tatkal schmene (psk ghaziabad)

I have taken appointment on 21/09/12 at 10.30am for passport re-issue from psk ghaziabad as my passport expire on 13-8-2012 of ten year.Verification counter rejected my application on 21/09/2012 at 0.45 am and said document is not complete. As per them telephone bill of airtel (land-line) is not valid for address proof of one-year stay. Voter ID is also not vaild it issued on december-2011.Again they asked me to submit annexure f. I am quite surprised they are not following ministry instruction. I have submitted annexure-I and following documents out of fifteen (pan card, driving licence, ID-card, voter-ID, one year telephone bill). Submitted documents are the only requirement is showing on psk webpage (http:/Passport.Gov.In/Cpv/Tatkalscheme.Htm). In this process I lost lot of time money for arranging the said documents and also not sure next time they will ask for again new documents which may not present during appointment. Please help me in this issue, if they need really those documents than it should be updated on ministry database otherwise purpose of tatkal scheme no more helpful. I got this appointment after following the internet of two weeks. I really do not know when next turn will come after arrangement of said documents.