Vikas on 17 September 2012

Contest on svaiza is fake or real?

Svazia. Com per jo contest chal raha h jis main samsung galaxy 3 rs 699 main MIL raha ye sahi h ya nahin 699 main samsung ka s3 mobile MIL raha h ya nahin

Gautom Mehra

Dear all

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.First of all svaiza is not a fake site and neither we are cheating our customers.Mail us your registered contact no. and queries on info@svaiza.com or call our customer service during working.surely we will help to solve your issues.

Gautam svaiza

Komal Dixit

Hi

I am just surprised to saw lots of negative reviews on such a good site .I have been shopping on this site since some time back and I haven’t faced any problems. They have always given me good and timely updates even if my order is delayed and i keep getting lots of offers on what I buy.

They have pretty much every category which i would like to shop online for. I m sure there are mixed reactions for all types of services so would suggest we each go by our experiences. I guess happy customers don’t really write reviews very often or at least maybe not as often as unhappy customers do. So I thought I had do my bit and let everyone know about some good experiences for a change.

Gautom Mehra

Dear all

We conduct contest every month in svaiza and it is real.If the participant won the contest then definitely we will give them the contest mobile and If fails to win the contest then also we gave them credit points in their svaiza account.So that they can purchase some other product from our site.

Gautom svaiza

Ravikumar Ks

svaiza put a online contest on 15.03.13 telling if you are not winner of the contest you will get full refund. After registering they kept a clause refund amount will be credited as points and must buy their products. It is cheating the public. They are cheaters.

Many times I mailed to them but there is no action. Now they forcing me to buy their products which I am not interested.

Mahaprabhu Chakraborty

It was informed me that I won a prize i.e. an Apple iphone 4s 16 GB on 19-02-2013 at 1617 hours. For this I paid Rs.699/- (Rupees six hundreds ninety nine) only through SBI debit card on the same day through Pay U. txn #201310052835. But till today I could not receive the same. Request to expedite the matter. A line of feedback or status report may please be sent to me.

With Thanks.

Mahaprabhu Chakraborty. dated:11-04-2013

Email ID: mahaprabhuchakraborty@yahoo.in

Mobile: 09436501647

Deepali Sharma

Hi I am Deepali. Most of the time I shop online. I came across this website Svaiza.com recently they conduct online contest in which I participated for Apple iPhone 5. The process to take part in the contest was very easy. They have transparency in the payment process. The contest includes several other mobile phones too. Unfortunately I was not selected as a winner as promised my amount was credited as credit points and I used it later to shop other products in their store.