Manojit Ghosh on 16 September 2012

Kyc submit refused by gas agency

Dear sir, presently indane gas submitting kyc.In my agency kesri gas. When we go for subbmiting my kyc they refused me,because I have not connection slip other wise I subbmit all documents like address proof,ID proof etc. Sir what is meaning of kyc.Whom customer those have not connection slip they are not able to get lpg gas

Ravi Kumar

I am suffering from same thing.My distributor- amrapali gas agency(hajipur)want to me all original copy of all photocopy of ID proof & address proof.They want bank passbook photocopy but I have not passbook I have atm card so I gave him bank statement with bank stamp.But they refused to submit my documents.Why...?

Pran

I would request all of you to make a group in facebook or twitter so that we may associate ourselves and raise the issue at the topmost level.

Hoping your cooperation.

Aryan

Can any one tell wat is the meaning of kyc

n y iz it needed for in gas connection plz revert me.

Aamadmi

Lots of problems are being faced by several indane customers in our small town alipurduar(under the ao siliguri wb) two nos indane dealers namely alipur gas service and apd jn rly con co-op society are harassing locals intentionally but nothing happens after repeated calls to the sales official mr r sarkar. It is our simple plea to the omcs why dont they made an orientation among their dealers? why the dealers are refusing to accept the papers whatever we submitted? are we illiterate for which the so called empowered dealers are unwilling to accept our filled up kyc forms?

it is like voter list correction exercise whereas the omcs through their agents are behaving with us as native people.

I would request all of the harassed customers to unite to raise the issue as we are not terrorist and nothing done wrong having indane connection. I think it is the time to raise our voice so that the something may happen with our concerted effort.

Rakesh Redij

Where are kyc from list

Manoj Kumar Vishwakarma

I belong to bazpur(uttrakhand)last november I filled my kyc form and gave to bazpur gas service they accepted it.But in december one more list relised by agency and my name was present in list.Agency office clerk say that you filled it online by bhagwati courier service and it is not acceptable but it is tecnical problem you have no need to fill it again. I can't understand that what is going on?