Sandip Vishwanath Dhande on 03 September 2012

Pending for physical police verification for passport

I had appled for my son drumil sandip dhande passport on 13-july-2012. The police verification was sent to wrong police station and later in august we have done police verification 15 days back, but still the passport status is "pending for physical police verification at your respective thana under commissioner of police, district pune city.". When I checked with police station he said he sent it on same day. My wife has applied passport on 26-june-2012 and police verification done in july still we DID not recive passport the status from last 20 days is "your passport has been printed ". I dont know how many days it took for printing I think the promise made my honourable minister s.M.Krishna is baseless it is no way going to achive by non-working nature of passport officers.

Sneha

I applied passport for my 5 mnth old daughter in november.Police verification done and even the documents are in pune now but I am getting the same status as it's pending for police verification.So what I have to do? do I need to go to pune rpo for further enquiries? what's the procedure in rpo? what documents do I have to carry? pls help.

Ankit Oswal

HEY SNEHA DOES VERIFICATION HAD COMPLETED 21 TO 30 DAYS...IF YES TEN PLZ MEET RPO i.e RANE MADAM ON TUESDAY WEDNESDAY N THRUSDAY....TIS 3 DAYS TEY R AVAILABLE....RPLY....

Vikas N

Hi Ankit

My wife had applied for my daughter's passport on 14-Dec-2012.....the police verification was done on 12-Jan-2013 but the status is still showing as "Pending for Police Verification"

Its almost 30days now. What is the outcome of meeting Rane Madam ?

I am not in pune and thus it is difficult for me to get a clarity on the status.

Please suggest.

Manu Joshi

Here are the Passport Application processing steps for reference. It is based on my recent (Feb 2013) passport renewal experience. I hope people will find it useful for tracking progress of their passport application.

Day 1: Application submitted at Passport Seva Kendra

Day 5 status: Pending for physical police verification at HAL Police Station Bangalore.

Day 7: Received a phone call from Police Station requesting to visit Police station for address verification.

Day 8: Visited HAL police station. Signed one form and submitted 2 photos address proof and a passport copy.

Day 21 status: Police report has been submitted by HAL Police Station Bangalore and sent to commissioner office District Bangalore for review.

Day 22 status: Police report has been submitted by Commissioner Office Bangalore and passport printing is in progress.

This is the current status :)

Khem Singh

hello

i m little confused that i have to go at police station for physical varification or police should come at my home.....if i have to go than what document required for tha same ?

Vinod Samnani

hello i was submit application for fresh passport on 17/04/2013 im checking online status showing pending for police verification so what should i do still police is not coming how many days cm in police can u help me pls