Chirag Bhadang on 22 May 2011

Bajaj Electricals pedestal fan model victor VP 01 not repaired

Dear sir, I am chirag bhadang from dahod, gujarat. I have bought an bajaj electrical pedestrial fan model no. Victor-01 and within the warranty period I have face an damage of the fan, I complain it to the retailer named "on electricals" but the complain was not solved out. It has been about 7 months that my fan is with the retailer. Further when I talked about the fan he says that I have talked with the sales and maintance people in baroda and ahemdabad but they are not solving the issue. I too talk the issue to the heads of bajaj electricals of maintanance and workshops of baroda and ahmedabad but still the problem is as such the person whom I talk where mr. Hemal, mr. Soham and mr. Mahendra but they are not giving the prompt reply, further now the warranty period is also over hope you will try to solve out the problem as soon as possible. Thanking you, chirag bhadang 361.

Chirag

After giving the complain to the customercare of bajaj electricals they have still not follow up me regarding the problem after 24 hr or more

waiting for the prompt reply

M M Srivastava

I do support him. Bajaj is also harassing and humiliating me. I have also made complaint it follows as "I am from lucknow capital of uttar pradesh. Bajaj electrical is harassing me for last about two months for repairing of fan in warranty. I had purchased bajaj victor remote fan in february 2011. It is in warranty. It became out of order in this summer.I made complaint at customer care on may 2012.After several reminders person from bajaj came. The fan was booked for repairing on 18-06-2012 by batra repairing center of the bajaj(w/S no 1783). They had promised to repair it in two days. But even after about a week it was not repaired I made complaint to customer care. Then they gave me no of executive pramod hota ph 9984750888. He told for replacement of fan from dealer. Later on told that no dealer was having said fan new fan is coming from noida/ Delhi. He kept on making false promises. Thereafter he stopped piking up my phone. After making complaint to customer care they gave me number of jitendra (9838071520) in-charge of lucknow. He is again making false promises for last one week. The services of bajaj is very poor. The behavior of their executives is harassing and humiliating. They do not pay attention towards costumer. I suggest not to go for bajaj products. "