Nisha on 03 September 2012

Toshiba LED Tv complaint

Dear sir / Madam greetings!!!! I have purchased led toshiba make own 26-07-2011.After 15 days it started giving trouble(screen strated to get blank on its own). I made a complaint on customer care but they no response.Service engineer visited after 2 days and checked the problem and said that is will be solve after 10 days and take the snap our LCD.But till date no update from toshiba regarding my complaint.Loged fresh complaint today with complaint no 2546 date-26-08-2012 please do the needful...... neha 0833

Rakesh Bal

I have lodged a complaint vide call ID 090312-136 dated 03.09.2012 for toshiba LCD tv. But till date and time no representative attend my complain. I have tried to contract with your customer care but no fruitfull service has been made.

Kindly look after the matter at the earliest.

(Rakesh bal)

09609600573

VILL.:- Aluthia p.O. - Patmohana

dist. :- Burdwan pin - 713371 asansol (west bengal)

Richard Allman

Bought a 32" toshiba from sears on july 27 2012. In one week it developed a vertical black line right down the middle of the screen. Called sears to no avail. They said call toshiba. Called toshiba and got nowhere with them. Unable to understand the poor english of the person on the phone. Went online and found local authorized toshiba service center. Tv has been with them for 2 months now and still not fixed or

any idea when it will be fixed. Don't buy toshiba!!