Minal Ladhani on 22 May 2011

TVM Easy Slim Tea fraud tv advertisement

I had purchased the slim tea on 7/5/11 and found it to be du plicate.I t got replaced one time but still its duplicate.Now I want to complain against the cheater and fraud people coz there is no hologram nor the product is same.I would request the consumer court to take action against them and also refund money and tell the people that beaware.

Simran

Hi frndz please tell me..I want to lose 6 kgs in 15 days..please suggest me something..as I hv seen ur comnts I thought nt to buy easy slim tea ..please tell me how can I lose mt weight naturally

Mohanrajvenu

24th aug. 2012

hi simran

if you serious about the body weight reduction with energy improvement please follow indian version "gm diet" veg or non veg pls search in google.

It is seven day course all about fruits and vegetables combo and unlimited quantity no hunger but bit boring of eating.

Finally you can achieve the result without fail by following instruction.

I personally experienced along with my wife and friends reduced my weight up to 6 kg after seven days.

It is scientific method suggested by general motors us for there employs.

Don't waste your money for man made products.

!!!!!!!!!!! Spend on fruits and vegetables !!!!!!!!

Swarnima

Hi

easy slim is really effective for reducing weight instantly and without any trouble. Just have three cups a day and you can note a visible change in your self within a week.

I taking this slim tea from september and I have reduced almost 5 kg in a month without any exercise or any diet.

Shawn

Sare moto gym ko bhago daily drink green tea twice a day

eat 5-6 times a day less quantity avoid junk foods want

more tips contact shawnz20@yahoo.Com

Babu Ramani

Hi there!

I thank each one of you for the feedback on easy slim tea. I am already practising yoga going for walking and jogging just to make things fast thought of taking tis tea but now I chose to stick with my usual regime. Thank you guys again for saving my money.

Vyoma

Pl tell me ke easy slim tea sache j use karay ke nahi