Gursharan Singh Sidhu on 31 August 2012

100bestbuy is running a fraud contest

I saw an advertisement at facebook.Com that offered me the opportunity to enter a ‘contest’ to win a samsung galaxy s2 handset upon making a payment of rs.399, which I made online on july 24. I received a ‘contest coupon’ and payment confirmation through email. The contest was being run online by a website called 100bestbuy.Com and the results were supposed to be announced in the first week of the following month, I.E., August. According to the terms and conditions listed at http:/Www.100bestbuy.Com/Tc-contest.Php, “winners will get confirmation call and personal emails. Other applicants will get email consist of winner list for that month.” So, on august 7, I wrote to them asking for the list of winners to be emailed to me. They replied at first that contest results would be announced in the second week of august and, when that had passed and I had written to them again, that the results would be announced in the third week. I haven’t received the promised email although the fourth week has also passed. I suspect that the ‘contest’ is a fraudulent exercise and that none of the 'contestants' wins anything at all as no 'results' are ever declared. I wish to warn unsuspecting internet users so that they do not fall into that trap and lose hard-earned money as I have.

Dear customer care

give me the details of couriered consignment which u have told on 18th sep'12 "we will dispatch your product once again to your new address".

Customer care team

what is the condition of my product (ecocrazy teal green black & red dopie sandals order no :4778016. Give details.

Customer care

my product is till now not traceable. Why are you not giving the shipping details of my product(ecocrazy teal green black & red dopie sandals order no :4778016)?

Gursharan Singh Sidhu

Dear customer care

please comply with the following (as given at http:/Www.100bestbuy.Com/Tc-contest.Php):

"8. Winners will get confirmation call and personal emails. Other applicants will get email consist of winner list for that month."

And email me the list of 10 genuine winners (along with proper contact details) who have received samsung galaxy s2 handsets from 100bestbuy as a result of the contest held in july 2012.

gursharan

Subrata

Mr.Singh don't loose ur tempartment.All well thats end well.

Gursharan Singh Sidhu

@Mr. Mondal: thanks for agreeing with me!

@mr. Subrata: thanks for the encouragement and support!