1. Home
Shamim Merchant on 22 May 2011
Share on Facebook

Issue of duplicate ICSE board pass certificate

I shamim merchant, passed out my 10th standard in the year 986. My index number is t/350/031. I have recieved my statement of marks,but I do not have my pass certificate. Now I urgently require my pass certificate, since I have applied for further studies. For this, I applied in my school, (tunbridge high school, infantry road, bangalore. I have even given a draft of rs. 500, along with the zerox copy of my mark sheet, transfer certificate, and the letter that I have recieved from nios (asking for my pass certificate). All this was done two months back,with no reply from the board as of yet.I am afraid that nios will cancel my admission of further studies for which I have applied and my fees will also go a waste.Please help at your earliest. Thank you.


Hi shamim

I am a '83 icse-10th std pass-out and have lost both my mark sheet as well as pass certificate..now I do not know my index no. And also my school is in chennai while I am living at present in ncr...is endorsement by school principal a must for getting the mark sheet directly at my place...your reply would be highly appreciated!! regards