Shivek Dubey on 26 August 2012

Reliance mobile service got disconnect without any valid reason

My mobile services for operator reliance cdma 548) got terminated without any proper reason on 26th-aug-2012(CC said that I need to resubmit the documents, but I am using this services from past one and a half year and submitted all the document and completed all the formalities year back) which is sunday a non working day for the companies web world offices in the cityfrom which I can activate my service back.I work for my clients day and night and this was the only business number I have and they suddenly made the services terminated which resulted in lot of loss for my employer and client too. I bring up this issue because due to them I cann't complete my work and made loss to my company and the same time tomorrow there might be some one else facing this problem, and below are some other points to be noted for my complaint: 1.When I call up customer care they say I need to submit document in nearest webworld, I asked them "how can I do it on sunday", then they replied "then you can do it on monday what is the problem" and sunday is a day which is not a valid day as their web world is closed on sunday . 2.I been using this number for a year now and already submitted my documents earlier before at the time of purchasing the sim but they are again asking for documents(they verified my documents year before but now they again asking for documents which I think they missed my documents,this might result in misuse of my identification in any unwanted activities) details: time period of using: 1.5years terminated service date: 26-aug-2012 service provider company: reliance cdma mobile number for which I am facing the problem is 7548

Rcomcare

Dear customer

we regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as full name mobile no. And the type of inconvenience you are facing so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

rcomcare

Shivek Dubey

Rcom adag services have disconnected my phone services from 26th aug 2012 to 29th aug 2012 without any valid reason. Points here in consideration are:

1) I called customer care and they said me to submit the document and services will be start in said "how will I do it on sunday" they replied do it tomorrow. So the question is if you can disconnect it on sunday why cannt you open the services on sunday.

2) on that I was in need of phone because as I am it professional I am giving supports to on site people on sunday and due to this problem I was not able to do any call on that day and no body was able to contact me for the same. My employer suffered a big loss for that and also my trust in the team came for consideration for me as a reliable resource.

3) they said to submit the document and then only my sim will start because of my document problem so question is that are my document unverified for last 1.5years.

4) there should be some messages for my service disconnection but I havent got any prior message for this.

5) I haven't submitted any document after that because I thaught to not use this service again but my sim started working again without my documents but question here is if it is started without any document then why you waisted my 2-3 days(to be noted is that web world is far from my place so I cann't submit my document and due to your disconnection I have to spend few more hours in office like 12hrs)

6.I been using this number for a year now and already submitted my documents earlier before at the time of purchasing the sim but they are again asking for documents(they verified my documents year before but now they again asking for documents which I think they missed my documents this might result in misuse of my identification in any unwanted activities)

for more information you can contact me now on 9382837548 or 9997796111. And for sure I can provide my valuable feedback if required.

Shivek Dubey

My full name: shivek dubey

contact number: 9382837548 and 9997796111