Chandan on 24 August 2012

Market gyan are biggest cheaters

The market gyan banglore which gives commodities tips all r biggest cheaters if any one customer not pay them they say wrong words with them on phone or by mail gurpreet singh and all madams which r in this company all r the big cheaters they loose ur money with give u so bad tips I request u all plz not pay them which person pay them they all spoil there money

Vijendera

M big fan of marketgyan.........jabardast kam krvati hai......especially gurpreet ali amit.......they all r genius.........yeh 3 executive ne meri life change kr DI

Rajesh

Market gyan fellows are worst guys intially when was about to make payments called multiple times and after registering they gave euqity tips for 4 months and they stopped it but I was subscribed for 8 months since 2 days I am not receiving and when I am calling they ignoring my call. Pls dont get regsitered with thsi website and get fools we need to raise voice and ensure the ppl working in this shud be behind bars for betraying the public..

Niraj

Marketgyan people are totaly unprofesional they told me mr guddu we will give tips for 6 months as today is month end and I paid 7000 for stocks.They themself give me tips for stocks and nifty and after 2 months stopped my services and told me your service has been stopped but intialy they told me it is for 6 months.Guddu has left company now they are telling we will not give any tips plus very few trades were succesfull these are fraud people.

Sandeep

Hi guys

I am going to subscribe with marketgyan please let me know should I? please sugggest.

Please contact me # 9970148065

regards

sandeep

Bigprofit Buzz

BIGPROFITBUZZ is a stock advisory firm which provides tips for equity intraday future intraday nifty intraday & option Intraday. We have good past result of tips that is why we are able to sustain in stock market. We basically provide call in only blue chip stocks on which nifty runs. So we are always on profit whether market is bull or bear because we trade only in those scripts who run the market like SBIN ICICIBANK LT RELIANCE etc.In which the most powerful stock is State Bank of India. If you want to do intraday trading then you must have to know the behaviour of this stock. NIFTY is like a King in stock market who shows overall performance of market. NIFTY runs on these blue chip stocks. You can understand this by a simple example that consider a king who has a vehcle with ten horses. In http://www.bigprofitbuzz.com SHARE MARKET NSE BSE TRADING TIPS these horses one is most powerful & others are his follower same like this Nifty is a king who is completely most of the time runs on the behaviour of SBIN & other stocks. So always keep in mind the direction of the SBIN to trade in intraday in the market. We always know the direction of this Stock that's why we know the market everyday & trade with confidence & earn handsome profits. so no matter you join us or not but always consider the SBIN as a market mover for you trading or investment.

BIGPROFITBUZZ TEAM

Bazar Clicks

Now experience the service before subscribing with us.

BAZARCLICKS - A Financial advisory firm that provides financial tips in Stock and Commodity market. It provides the facility of free trail call service that helps you in tracking whether you are in the right hand or not....

" Be the first one to avail this service. "

For further info:-