Anita Jain on 19 August 2012

Aadhar card status showing rejected

Dear sir, I am from shyam nagar, jaipur and had applied for aadhar card on 14/09/2011 13:44:56 my enrollment no: 1137 my status is showing as rejected without any comment whereas my husband applied with me on same day he got the card around five months back. Please let me know the reason regards, anita jain jaipur

Sweta

Dear sir

I am from kharagpur west bengal had applied for aadhar card on 18/11/2011 15:46:00 my enrollment no: 1190/22586/00113. Till date I have not received my aadhar card nor having any information about when it will be delivered.

My status is showing as ''your enrollment ID was not found. Please check whether you have entered all the values correctly as printed on your enrollment letter and try again ''

I expect a quick reply on this matter and humbly request you to provide me the actual status of aadhar card and send me the aadhar card.

Thanking you.

Balram

Please mera aadhar card bijwane ki kripa kare

Shubhonker Piyush

Your application has been rejected. Reason code : pkt_rdemo_data_quality_reject

my aadhar registration number is 11779000900385

date-29122011 113547

Shital Patil

Dear sir

I am from shital patil mumbai and had applied for aadhar card on 24/10/2011 14:23:01

my enrollment no: 1189/21415/08345

my status is showing as rejected without any comment whereas my office colegue & my family members applied with me on same day & they got the card around four -five months back.

Please let me know the reason

regards

shital patil

mumbai

Geetang Pratap Singh

Dear sir

I am geetang pratap singh I have applied for aadhar card on the date-09/08/2011 and time 19:34:41. And my enrolment no is 2017/00932/00134.

At the status bar it shows message that your application has been rejected. Reason code: pkt_rdemo_data_quality_reject.

Kindly do the needful.

Umesh Nanapur

Sir

my status is showing as rejected without any comment whereas my wife applied with me on same day he got the card around five months back.

Please let me know the reason