Mritunjoy Kr Vidyarthi on 18 August 2012

Received damage Karbonn smart tab and yet not received replaced from Naaptol

E product) sir, on dated 26/06/2012 I received my order (order no. 493) of karbonn smart tab1 but when opened the packet the screen of the tab was damage, I asked the delivery boy about that then he said he don’t know about this, the I called to the helpline no. 148) on our packet he said that my complain has been registered (complain ID 2686 )and their executive will call me in 48 hrs but I haven’t received any call. Further when I called the helpline no. After 48 hrs then he said to wait of 1 more day I while receive call from your side but again no call received from your side. Finally when I called the helpline no. On 29/06/2012 they advised me to send back the tab to your delhi address and I will get my product in 15 days. On dated 12/7/2012 I send back the damage product by our side it was conferemed that the have recived the product on 25/7/2012 and said that I will get my product within 15 days and today on 13/8/2012 when I called then they said that it will take more time why should I suffer when I ordered the product it cost about 7490 and now the price has decresed why should I suffer naaptol was known as one of the renowned net marketing company but this type of unprofessional behavior was not expected by your side. After making payment of the product I have to wait for the product is not a buyer seller relationship, and I don’t know why I should suffer. So requesting you to resolve my problem as soon as possible.

Nupur Sinha

These net marketing companies are cheaters we should prevent our selffrom buying

Naaptol

Dear customer

as per our telephonic conversation you said that you have sent product at our warehouse address for replacement.

However we have escalated issue our concern vendor team & they will dispatch the product within 7-10 working days.

Do write us back at feedback@naaptol.Com if the replacement is not received in 7 to 10 working days or call us at 09223516148 for further assistance.

Request your patience in the interim.

Thanks & regards

customer care

naaptol online shopping pvt.Ltd.