Ashok Majee on 15 August 2012

Unionr unlimited talk time by recharge rs 777/-

I am a current customer of unior 724) and have activated the 777 unlimited talk time plan for any network, on 15th of august,2012. This offer I came to know by unior web page on 15th aug 2012 http:/Www.Uninor.In/Uninorconndtl/Pages/Default.Aspx but after activated new sim and recharged through online (transaction ID: msbi2791044600) when I am calling there is call end msg showing 0000 sec time left.This sec is decreasing when I am calling more. On calling 1st time the unior helpline, I was informed that there is limited plan activated in my number and was told me plan changed, 2nd time calling told me you will get unlimited talk time facilities what ever showing in website. But still limited sec going decrement by each sec calling ....

Anish

Yes the same problem is facing by me too. I used august month full unlimited std with 777 recharge. But now this month when I recharged I am getting this 120000 sec limitation. Why? my number is 8523843899

Riza

But I M not facing this type of pbm I M very happy for this scheme thnx uninor for such a wonderful scheme I recg on 1 aug 2012 now again I go n rechg after complete this validity thnx...........love u uninor