Amrish Kumar Mishra on 15 August 2012

Claiming prize money from Chevrolet motors

Dear sir, I have received a massage from mobile no. 3089 as follows.. your mobile no. Won 2 crores 35 lakh rupee from india/London chevrolet motors award promo 012. For claiming your prize money contact dr. Dennis only mail: @live.Com sir I have mailed him regarding claim. Then I have received mail which is as follows.. "chevrolet motors worldwide ltd. Chevrolet programs & events department chevrolet motors p.O. Box 850 manchester mr2 8gd attn:lucky winner this is to inform you that you have won a prize money and car of two crores thirty five lakh rupees (rs, 0.00 inr) for the year 2012 chevrolet motors mobile promo united kingdom. This was a mobile draw promo which was held in london, united kingdom. The chevrolet motors promotion is sponsored by united kingdom promo and other international companies. The chevrolet motors mobile draw is held to encourage you and others to play and promote mobile users. Information about england chevrolet anniversary. England chevrolet anniversary, is an independent anniversary organization that has been financially assisting people with its intention to change people's life since 009, many people have benefited from it over the year's.All participant were selected randomly through a computer ballot system of different mobile numbers over ,000 unions and corporate bodies that are listed all over the world and your mobile number happens to be among the lucky 5 mobile numbers selected by our chevrolet machine system from over 1 mobile number that was used for the contest, this is how you won the chevrolet prize. To file your claim, you are to provide your information for final verification to enable you receive your cash prize and your chevrolet captiva car, provide your claims information as required below: 1. Name in full: 2. Address: 3. Nationality: 4. Age: 5. Sex: 6. Occupation (position held): 7. Home phone & mobile number: 8. Country of resident: where would you prefer your car to be shipped? home or office address this program is promoted and sponsored by chevrolet car united kingdom. We intend to use this medium to help individuals generate fortunes, which would encourage them to expand their business frontiers thereby creating more opportunities and assisting with humanitarian concerns within their immediate environment. All winning must be claimed not later than two week of acknowledgment. After this date all unclaimed funds will be returned to chevrolet motors for next promo edition. Note: you are to keep your winning personal to your self, do not disclose to any one until you have claim your prize,because chevrolet company has discovered a huge number of double claiming due to recipients informing close friends relatives and third parties about their cash prize and also sharing their winning notification. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the winning prize on behalf of the real recipient. You can as well come over to london for the claim of your prize if necessary. Congratulations again from all our staff. Please do regularly check your mail as we update you when to receive your winning . Best regards, dr dennis smith phone: 5692 the claims director/Event manager, payment and release order dept. " Sir I want to know that is it a fraud or true prize and in case of true how I should proceed as till now I have not given any personal information regarding claim. Please do the needful as time limit is in the claiming clause. I will be highly obliged for your kind attention.

Sumita Chatterjee

Sir I have received an sms stating that my mobile no.Has won 4 crores 31 lakh from chevrolet promo draw.I have been asked to give some personal details to chevroclaimdept67dt@live.Com.Please confirm the authenticity of this sms.

Akash

Report this email to complaint board email:complaint.Board@activist.Com to take action

Subhan

Yeah! even I received D same sort of msg asking me to claim D amount by paying 16700 rupees. . All fake

Sahidul Haque Laskar

Sir chevrolet award wining program they requested me to give bank account no cif no customer name I have given them but after some days I came to know that they are fake. So what they can do with my information.

Sahidul Haque Laskar