P.k.gupta on 13 August 2012

Sahara q-plan scheme kya hai?

Sir abod bond me rs.100000 jama kiye hai aur aapke ek agent usko tor kar new plan sahara q shop plan-h g me jama karne ke liye kah rahe hai. Sir ye sahara q plan h scheme kya hai.....?

Mithleshwar Sharma

Dear sir

I hv a similar sort of case but first u should write to se cell. I hv got letters from sebi at home abt the redemption. we had total 2.6 lac. invested of all my family. & we want to send all original documents of bond for all my family. but only one letter got from my name then how can filled the form of my family member pls guide me sir & till how many days filled form to be send.

K S

Hi Vivek

I wrote to the SE cell of SEBI with all the investment details and they have sent an acknowledgement mail stating the current status of the court order.Will they now be sending the forms at my postal address??

Manzur Ansari

Hello sir

mene Sahara Q Shop unique products m Rs.20 000 /- paise invest kiye hai jiska receipt no. - 71012718486 hai. kya yeh company fraud hai to mere paiso ka kya hoga aur mujhe kese milenge mere paise kuch rasta bataiyeh...please...sir help me...

Sunil Dwivedi

sir mai shahra q shop me 30000/- dala ho mujhe vapas paise chahiye to kya karna padega paise ko dale hue abhi 6 mahina hua hai bataiye sir kya karu

Rupa Chowdhury

I have got 12 nos. of Sahara Abode Bond (Rs.120000/-) and an amount of Rs.29141/- on sahara's Swarna/Rajat YojnaB deposited on 14/2/2009 and 4/7/2007 respectively. I want to prematurely withdraw my money but the Sahara's agent and sector manager forcing me convert the money on Q-SHOP PLAN as because they said that it is not sure when SEBI will return money after all these court fighting. I am now very much confused what to do as I badly needed my money in this moment. Also let me know about the TDS cutting.

Gyanti Devi

Hello sir

sir maine 2008 me abode bond me 40 000 invest kiya tha lekin Agent ne isko tod kar 2012 me sahara q shop me daal diya aur kaha jaa raha hai ki 6 years me Rs10 000 par Rs23 000 ka interest milega par iska koi written gurantee nahi mila hai pls hum kya kare iske bare me suggestion dijiye my contact no. 9534456620