Ayush Bindal on 09 August 2012

Amount debited but recharge not done thru rechargeitnow

I DID a recharge from rechargeitnow.Com site on 8th aug 2012 on my idea number by rs. 28/- Via debit card of my hdfc bank account. My transactions details are as under : track ID: 0812 name: ayush bindal email: @gmail.Com mobile no/Dth subscriber ID recharged: 2004 date of transaction: 8-08 order ID: r57207108812 I also mailed to the mailing address of the site, but after 20 hrs. Also I didn't received any of the mail or acknowledgment mail over to this. This is really the hell services which I am getting. Also it is showing on my transaction details as my recharge went fail but my amount is showing clearly as debited from account. Please do the need full asap. Thanks & regards, ayush bindal jaipur 2689

Care

Dear customer

regarding your query this is to inform you that the refund for your transaction (rs.28 & order ID-r57207108812) has been processed from our end on 9-8-2012 and should be credited to your account within 5-7 working days.

Kindly check your account to confirm this and in-case the amount is not credited within this time then kindly contact your bank.

team rechargeitnow.Com