Vinod Gupta on 06 August 2012

There is no benefit of tummy fit oil

Dear sir, I was send remaining tummy fit oil on 30/07/2012 by dtdc courier (docket no- z68040039) today I was called your customer care 4364 and talked to mr. Mausin , he told me he not getted any parsal every time I am calling , from your side no get any call. Regards. Vinod gupta 983/ From: vinod gupta to: "info@gtmteleshopping.Com" ; "gtmcustomercare@gmail.Com" CC: vinod sent: monday, 30 july 2012 3:14 pm subject: re: there are no benift tummy fit oil sir, today I have send remaining oil by dtdc courier (docket no- z68040039) some picture are attached regards. Vinod gupta 1983 from: vinod gupta to: "info@gtmteleshopping.Com" ; "gtmcustomercare@gmail.Com" sent: friday, 27 july 2012 2:10 am subject: fw: there are no benift tummy fit oil sir, from ur side I have no recived any call or message, what is the procedure for returning the oil regards. Vinod gupta 1983 ---- forwarded message ---- from: vinod gupta to: info@gtmteleshopping.Com; @gmail.Com sent: friday, 6 july 2012 12:10 pm subject: re: there are no benift tummy fit oilsir, no benefit of tummy fit oil after 40 days submitted by: vinod category: others complaint against: gtm teleshopping pvt ltd complaint number: 1954 amount loss/Claim: rs. ,000 support vinod click: I have purchased a tummy fit slimming oil to reduce fat as per the advertisement given in t.V. As shown in advertise, fat will be reduced 1 inch in 1st week.But the oil has no effect after 1 month. My amount of rs. 3000 is totally lost. Infact they are not ready to refund my amount and they tried to force me to purchase new product in place of tummy fit slimming oil. Regards. Vinod gupta --- on fri, /12, vinod gupta wrote: from: vinod gupta subject: re: there are no benift tummy fit oil to: info@gtmteleshopping.Com, @gmail.Com date: friday, 6 july, 012, 11:28 am sir, today I was called gtm teleshopping 223) regarding there are no effect of tummy fit oil then he given me mobile number 4364 and again talk this number with mr. Yash babar , he has told me return tummy fit oil and I will send another strong product. Can you told me ??? (when you were sending first time tummy fit oil why I am not getting any benefit) suppose I am sending remaining tummy fit oil who will pay courier charges?? regards. Vinod gupta 1983 --- on sun, /12, vinod gupta wrote: from: vinod gupta subject: re: there are no benift tummy fit oil to: info@gtmteleshopping.Com, @gmail.Com date: sunday, 1 july, 012, 4:44 pm dear sir, reminder !!!!!!!!!! regards. Vinod gupta --- on tue, /12, vinod gupta wrote: from: vinod gupta subject: there are no benift tummy fit oil to: info@gtmteleshopping.Com, @gmail.Com date: tuesday, 26 june, 012, 8:20 pm sir, complain about tummy fit oil after using this oil there are no benefit I want to return this oil and I am requesting to you plz return my money bill is attached.I don't remember receiving date thanks and regards 1983

Vinod Gupta

This company is frode. Any product of gtm are not good my friend was buy sandi suda oil but this oil is also waste.

Request to all product should be ban (sael) and company should be closed as soon as possible.Like this type of company showing in tv all program should be closed by goverment.