Pradeep Kumar Saxena on 04 August 2012

Banasthali vidyapith is not refunding fee as per aicte/Ugc rules

We bring to your kind notice that my daughter shreya saxena ( university ID : btbte12155) withdrew admission from said university from b. Tech (1st year) but they are not refunding fee as per aicte/Ugc rules and have deducted over rs. 00/- (We deposited rs 00/- And so far they have refunded only rs /-). No disclosures are available on their website regarding no. Of seats per course, seat status, fee refund rules etc. They forced us to sign an agreement on a judicial stamp paper of 00/- Or else they were refusing to admit my daughter. When I asked for a photocopy of that agreement they refused to give. Though this university exhibit many idealistic things on their website but they deliberately hide many crucial details. They are so arrogant and confident of grabbing this money that they are not replying to my letter/E-mails. I request you to kindly help me in getting fee refund after deducting pro-rata for maximum one month as my daughter stayed for only one night in the hostel and DID not attend even a single class. Her date of reporting at the university was 11th july, 2012 but she reported on 13th evening and withdrew on 14th july, 2012 morning.

Dr M L Gaur

Same is the case of mine ..when my daughter shreya gaur joined the banshtali and when after a week her admission was got cancelled she was retruned only rs 11000 as against rs 79000 originasly deposited to them what is this....is it an ethical vidyapeeth or ??

Pradeep

I agree with dr. Gaur that this university does not believe in ethics. I think it is run as a family fiefdom of some individuals.

Please send your complaints to following 3 offices :

1)regional officer

aicte-nwro

plot no. 1310 sector 42-b

chandigarh - 160 036

2)the under secretary

university grants commission (ugc)

bahadurshah zafar marg

new delhi - 110 002

3)the under secretary

ministry of human resources and development

department of higher education