Sanjay Yadav on 30 July 2012

Svaiza.Com fraud website

Dear sir I was offered a contest coupon of rs 99/- For apple I-phone, while surfing on internet. I thought to try my luck for the contest I bought the coupon, but I didnt got any conformation message on my mobile or on my mail, after one day I got an massage from svaiza dear customer, you have booked a order on svaiza with the below details: - direcpay transaction reference number: 1506 - transaction booking date: 7-27 06:30:46 - transaction amount: 399 - transaction status: transaction failed the payment for a transaction booked on your site has failed due to the below reason : transaction rejected at the pg. Click on the below link to reinitiate the payment: https:/Www.Timesofmoney.Com/Direcpay/Secure/Dpmerchantatrntransaction.Jsp?merchantid=201203201000003&atrn=65zsjpcxy8olzuxkmdoc2ndxng6qhwnu4xat4nvxob0= please check your bank/Card statement for debit if any before reinitiating the payment for any further assistance, please contact your merchant. Warm regards direcpay team note - this is an auto generated email and you need not reply to this. .... but the payment has been gone successfully and while I was on svaiza website I seen that as credit point 399 now today when I am trying to sign in to my account the password not accepting and when I tried to reset the password then it says (username and password has been sent to your registered mail ID..) but I have not got a single mail from these scammed people except this transaction fail... after this I tried to contact these people on phone all numbers going switch off [08951393898] this number always keep on ringing they are not even replying my mail I sent them a mail on [info@svaiza.Com & sales@svaiza.Com] regarding this problem but they didn't reply please help me out, as I am a student and rs 9/-. Means a lot to me. And I don't know how come website like timesofmoney is support a fraud and fake website like svaiza.Com who do no bother to respond customers issue regards sanjay yadav

Pankaj

Thanks this website is fake this web site search

Vivek

Dude....just go to your bank's branch and them for such assitance.....may be that could help you out......atleast they could lead you to the account in which your money has been transferred.....and that could help you to get the names and other details of the account holder by registering an fir against this matter...

K.thanagaraj

Svaiza where is my money

Komal Dixit

Hi guys - I am just surprised to saw lots of negative reviews on such a good siteI have been shopping at this site since some time back and I haven’t faced any problems. They have always given me good and timely updates even if my order is delayed and i keep getting lots of offers on what i buy.

They have pretty much every category i would like to shop online for. I m sure there are mixed reactions for all types of services so would suggest we each go by our experiences. I guess happy customers don’t really write reviews very often or atleast maybe not as often as unhappy customers do. So I thought i had do my bit and let everyone know about some good experiences for a change.

Partha Sarthy

Svaiza is not a fake shopping site because I ordered a Sony DSC- H100 camera with them to knowing svaiza.com standards I was prepared to wait and pray. I was amazed to receive the camera at my office address in Coimbatore the 2nd day itself. I opened the package and happy to see the camera was neatly packed with warranty cards and all documents in place.

Sneha Gupta

I have been shopping with svaiza from last 3 month and I have not face many issues.