Santosh Chandra Tripathy on 26 July 2012

Online scam from Honda awards

I have received one sms,"congrats:ur no has won ,000 pounds and honda bike in 2012 honda int'L mobile draw held in uk. To claim ur prize send ur name, add,age via email: hondaprom@w.Cn." From mobile no:- 0700 on 25 jul 12.

Wakchaure Akshay

I recieved sms that I have won £75000 & herohona bike my no9579293746

Sandeep

Iam recived hondabick

Jagvir Singh

Jagvir Singh

I received a msg dat "ur no has won 750 000 gbp and karzma bike in 2012 honda int'L mobile drawn held in uk" to claim ur prize send name ph add age sex via.My mobile no.9996117857

Nirmalya Sanyal

Ph-8001251149

add-VILL-palpara(w) p.O.+P.S.-Chakdaha dist-nadia.Stat-w.B.

Age-24.Sex-male

Dr.Anup Kumar

hey some of these lottery are real i know this because i am a winner of this particular lottery you complained about i have claimed my winnings but you should note that i was instructed to contact their payment bank in London i only paid a few charges and my winnings was transferred to me i do advice you that you contact them but before this you should first of all send an email to (informationdept@yandex.com) in order to confirm if you were actually selected as one of the original winners i hope this helps you