Sajeer on 24 July 2012

5000000 pound winning message

I got a message from icccricketm2012@live.Com, u won 0000 pound and gave u'r full detail. But I couldn't get anything. Pls help

Shavez

I got a messege

Niraj Bharti

Sir my name is niraj bharti sir I got a messege from ICC cricket t20 on the morning 8/10/2012 that your mobile no. Has won the 500 000 00 pounds by ICC t20 world cup online draw.Sir my mobile no.Is 9990122165. Please informe me on this number.

Rupesh Kumar

Sir my name is rupesh kumar sir I got a messege from ICC cricket t20 on the morning 07/10/2012 that your mobile no. Has won the 500 000 00 pounds by ICC t20 world cup online draw.Sir my mobile no.Is 9990094827. Please informe me on this number.

Asha Georina Kumar

I have got a message from ICC cricket t20 on 8 september 2012 revealing that I have won a prize of 50000000 pound.

My mobile number is - 9990146461

Vikasnair

Yyeeeaahhhhh... hey friends I won n I got money...:)

Dr.Anup Kumar

hey some of these lottery are real i know this because i am a winner of this particular lottery you complained about i have claimed my winnings but you should note that i was instructed to contact their payment bank in London i only paid a few charges and my winnings was transferred to me i do advice you that you contact them but before this you should first of all send an email to (informationdept@yandex.com) in order to confirm if you were actually selected as one of the original winners i hope this helps you