Sajeer on 24 July 2012

5000000 pound winning message

I got a message from icccricketm2012@live.Com, u won 0000 pound and gave u'r full detail. But I couldn't get anything. Pls help

Shavez

I got a messege

Niraj Bharti

Sir my name is niraj bharti sir I got a messege from ICC cricket t20 on the morning 8/10/2012 that your mobile no. Has won the 500 000 00 pounds by ICC t20 world cup online draw.Sir my mobile no.Is 9990122165. Please informe me on this number.

Rupesh Kumar

Sir my name is rupesh kumar sir I got a messege from ICC cricket t20 on the morning 07/10/2012 that your mobile no. Has won the 500 000 00 pounds by ICC t20 world cup online draw.Sir my mobile no.Is 9990094827. Please informe me on this number.

Asha Georina Kumar

I have got a message from ICC cricket t20 on 8 september 2012 revealing that I have won a prize of 50000000 pound.

My mobile number is - 9990146461

Vikasnair

Yyeeeaahhhhh... hey friends I won n I got money...:)

Jiccxccnxn Ukrapash

Dear friend i advice you to contact WIN PAYMENT CENTRE UKor winnersdatabaseboard@ukaccountant.net and confirm first if you are really one of their lucky winners they are the only legal and authorized body in UK in-charge of lottery. Beware of hackers and fraudsters claiming to be in-charge of lottery winnings

i was able to get my winning cheque that was initially deposited with KIWISCOURIER SERVICE with the help of respected sir Dr Raymond Cole who serve as my solicitor in UK.

Here is their contact:WINPAYMENTCENTRE@UKCENTRE.COM

I look forward to receive your reply thanking me for this piece of information.