Vikas Madhukar Rule on 19 May 2011

Icon g4 mobile purchased from Tvc skyshop faulty

Respected sir, I have purchase the icon g4 mobile handset from tvc sky shop as per order no oc2571250 details are follows. Customer name: - vikas madhukar rule customer code number: - c1149569 system order number:- oc2571250 ordered date:- 03/02/2011 bill amount:- 90/- But after operating icon g4 mobile I have face many problem. Some of these 1) when I try to open certain website. Handset shows error message inefficient memory 2) not able to connect personal computer or laptop 3) icon g4 mobile handset go to restart mode or it hang up straight away 4) for downloading not able to set memory card as default memory 5) sound system is so weak it was claimed that gprs will support for the said mobile but it is not I called at least 8-20 times to customer care but my problem can not sorted out.I called up again one call center boy give me any reply and next day I call to a call center , but on knowing that my mob. Had developed a problem she disconnect the call immediately.Now my rs 0/-- Has gone waste just because of these fake, cheap people. Please help me what I can do.

Vemularangarao

Icon g-4 is a product to cheat many people . I think all products might have been the same strategy to cheat the people.

Vemularangarao

Icon g-4 is a product to cheat many people . I think all products might have been the same strategy to cheat the people like us.

Ghanshyam Soni

आपको रूपये वापिस मिले या नही

Rangaraovemula

I con g4 is a waste waste and tension creating product I have ever know about mobiles.I could not work with it even for 2 minits.It is not suitable for even dumping.Worst product any way.

Suresh Kumar

Maine aap se icon g4 moble mila thha.Jiske rupees paid kr chuka hun.Jo ki kharab thha. Maine comp. Ko vapis bheja. But na to naya bheja or na hi theek karke vapis bheja. Phon se order book kiya thha.Jiska order no.Oc 2577341 hai. Ab main consumar cort main case kar raha hun. Repoprt soon plz. My mobile no.09416136542maine aap se icon g4 moble mila thha.Jiske rupees paid kr chuka hun.Jo ki kharab thha. Maine comp. Ko vapis bheja. But na to naya bheja or na hi theek karke vapis bheja. Phon se order book kiya thha.Jiska order no.Oc 2577341 hai. Ab main consumar cort main case kar raha hun. Repoprt soon plz. My mobile no.09416136542

Swati Gupta

Fake & Fraud website Company and the staff.

They deliver U with the defective not working products and never respond or help u back to come out of the problem.

Never purchase anything from- TELESKYSHOP