Thungala Manipriya on 23 July 2012

Chevrolet promo 2012 lottery uk

An sms came to my mobile that "your phone number got rs.2,35,00,000/- In chevrolet promo 2012 uk lottery" and asked to mail details viz name, phone number, address, age, email, etc to their email. When we called them they demanded to pay rs.16,700/- Towards customs duty. My friends advised to call nearest chevrolet showroom to confirm this lottery. The showroom people said that this is a fake lottery, dont pay anything to them, we are not responsible for that. Then we realised and search for this contest in internet and came to know that there are so many victims in this lottery. Thank god. We DID not loss any money. Thank you for this website. Culprits are to be punished severely. Everybody should be aware of these lotteries.

Thaneswar Nath

Yesterday I have recieved a msg in my no. That I have won rs 2.35 crore n chevrolet captiva. I response to them n nw they are saying that my draft n chevrolet captiva has reached to delhi. And ask me to depostit 23 800 rupee to deposite as an registration fee. Nw I'M going to deposit that much Möney to ICICI bank. How lucky ma no. Is.

Santhosha Km

Where is the prasel

Alok Kumar Das

I have recived a message in my number from chevrolet car award I will sent 25000 but don't information towards I suggest it s 100per fec

Hemant

I just received an email and message on my no. It says that u won 2.3crore rs and chevrolet captiva car.Is this true or fake please tell me........and it says thatu have to around 25 000rs for custom duty.....

Kvb

I have also received a msg saying that I have won rs 3crore 35lakh in the chevrolet promo award....but looks like its a fake....after all....

Ramesh ,visakhapatnam

Few days back I got a msg from chevrolet company.

I received a message saying that I have won a award of rs. 3 crore 35 lakhs in indian money and a chevrolet car from uk chevrolet promotion 2012.Many mails were sent sent and received.

After few days diplmat adams bradford call me and say to deposit 10 300 for custom dept clearance.

I have douted.

I go to bank and tell to branch manager.

We check that account at that time manager sir will told to me that account is fake.

And in that account dnt have any minimum balance also.

So pls frds pass to all this msg...