Bhupinder Verma on 18 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy S advance giving network problem

Dear sir, I have purchased samsung gt-i9070 galaxy s advance from excellent galary in ambala cantt on 20th june 2012 in which network problem was observed. Network was fluctuating many time a day. After visiting samsung care in ambala cantt, they verified the existence of the problem & make a do for the replacement of the hand set. New handsent was issued to me on 23 june 2012 having imei no.353020/05/011897/6. Later same problem was observed in the new handset also. After contacting samsung care, they asked to deposit the set for cross checking of the issue on 12 july 012. I between I was always in touch with samsung care engineer for the mentioned issue. Samsung had confirmed obout some manufacturing defect in particular lot causing network problem in galaxy s advance. On 17 july, I got a call from samsung care regarding the resolution of the issue & handed over the handset to me. After using the set, same problem occured repeatedly in the mobile & it was immediately reported to samsung care engineer. Samsung care has been repeatedly assuring me for the refund of the amount but still 30 days from the existance of the problem, no official word is shared by samsung. Refund approval is pending from samsung as reported by samsung care ambala cantt. It is of no use that you are not getting a basic feature of a mobile phone I.E. Network after spending almost 3000 bucks. I hope for immediate help after understanding the severity of the issue. Bhupinder verma 6300 8905

Siddhaai

After viewing this page I feel a little better as I am not unlucky alone in having purchased this phone.The network problem arises when the phone is kept idle for a while.I checked the service centre today they made a binary change but the problem still persists.If I am not satisfied I want a refund to this phone.

But I still have some hope as the jelly bean update to this phone is expected in march 2013.This might solve the issue.Lets wait and watch. Till then my fingers crossed for network ;)

Nirmala B

If I am not satisfied I want a refund to this phone.

Me too facing problem with s duos. ..we using lg optimus 2x for 2years never had any problem and it was fast and good build samsung makes cheap plastic will always buy lg products only

Prateek Vashishth

Kindly help MR. Bhupinder Verma ji.

I am facing same problem from Day 1

Prateek Vashishth

Today i sell my mobile to get rid from this problem

SHAME ON YOU SAMSUNG

GO BACK TO KOREA

Jaffer Sharief

I have Samsung Galaxy s2 . and its showing me error NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK. does any one know about this. My vodafone sim is not working in my S2 AND works fine with other phones