Sanju Bhatia on 18 May 2011

Wonder brand instyler delivered was made in China

Dear sir/Madam, I want to bring into your notice that the instyler which I have ordered from "wonder brands" in india dated 22april’11 with the order ID apr221133875. However I was shocked to find out that the product delivered to me is made in china. While ordering the instyler I was told it made in california. The product I have received does not work at all. "Wonder brands" have charged me rs2691/-.Wonder brands is just airing tv promos of the actual instyler product & duping thousands of customers in india with a fake and duplicate product. The goodwill of a company is maintained by its quality of product and service what they provide then how can this company last on the false claims .I have come across cases as well those who are cheated like that. Despite making repeated calls at their call centre 262) I didn’t get any positive response. So far as everything fell flat, on the deaf ear of customer care executives. I would also like specifically mention that the cce that are appointed at call centre are very rude, intolerable and inmannerable. I was bound to report this matter to consumer court and I have filed the case for the refund. Regards sanju bhatia b-19 karampura near milan cinema hall new delhi -15 contact no: 7389 / 2182

Swati Saraswat

I appreciate mr. Bhatia regarding this complaint.And I request that this faq product should be ban..and serious action should be taken...

Riya

I thank everyone whosoever has filed the complaints. Becoz I myself was going to buy instyler from them & which I will not bring now....so thanks for posting ur complaints ...& I feel sorry for all of u who have been cheated..

Pravesh Mishra

Thankyou mr sanju for letting us know my wife was about to order the same. But we are saved thank a ton

Swapna

Thanks for your letting all of know. I was very impressed by the advt & was keen in buying this product. Further the complaint is made on 22.4.11 & how come it is still on air. Is complaint made by you has really taken any action. As I really dout. I once again thanks from being cheated