Manupatil on 16 July 2012

Best place to shop online-100bestbuy.Com

Best place to shop online-100bestbuy.Com am one of the satisfied customer but as I saw in grahakseva reviews I feel lucky as I got all my issues are solved in a time .And have been buying from 100bestbuy.Com since a long time, so far no issues or problems have surfaced, great product n prices, better than other similar sites actually... will continue shopping here..

Dear customer

as per telephonic conversation we have placed your order with fresh order new ref-13577756 wait for few working days you will receive it soon.

If any more queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy call us on 8065470656:

Dear yogesh

Thanks.

As usual till today not received my product from 100 best buy

they are saying it is delayed reason is

hi yogesh choudhari

we are sorry to inform you that their will be slight delay in sending your order number : 0 due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control. We will be sending your product as soon as possible and will update you on the status of the same. Apologies for inconvenience caused to you and thank you for your support.

As usual

what can I do?

Where is my product?

is this is cheating?

can I take legal action against this cheating?

who is the manager of this 100bestbuy.Com and why they are cheating to the people in india?

can I directly speak with manager?

please call me 9970011868

Dear yogesh choudhari

as per conversation had with our executive we like to confirm you that we are dispatching your product very soon please wait for few working days you will receive it soon.