Suvidha Maheshwari on 11 July 2012

Tata docomo internet dongle worst speed & customer care

I had purchased a tata docomo 3g internet dongle (or stick) going by the advertisements they were running.My tata docomo no is 3975 and I chose the plan 3.6 mbps 5gb@1000 unl . I got an average speed only for one month or so. Since last 1 month,I am getting a speed of 4-20 kbps and since 4-5 days ,I am unable to connect to the internet at all.The connection gets established but no webpage is launched.I decided to call up the customer care.I tried multiple nos inlcuding the foll -121 - on this no the ivrs tells u to call 1515 from ur tata docomo phone,which I don't have then I called 555- on which the call never gets trhu to a CC executive 000- where they say that this is the sales dept of tata docomo and we can't take ur complaint 515- where ivrs tells me to call up 555. Then I went to the tata docomo outlet in marathahalli where there was only one lady who was just doing bill payments. She said I can't help u with any technical issues,you have to goto the indira nagar centre.When I shouted at her and told her how irritated I am,she gave me the same no 0000 where somehow one guy took my complaint on 10-07-2012 and said that it would be resolved in 48 hrs ie by 012. I received no call from the tech dept so I called up the same CC no again on 11-07-2012 and asked the status.One lady picked teh call and said that there is no complaint registered on my no so she cannot help me and moreover this is the wrong no which I have called.I shoudl instead call 121. I am fed up now and I want to raise a compaint against them. I would be paying a wasteful bill this month since I am not even getting the services even close to what they have promised. The worst part- they do not have any customer care no where you can report your problems. People will just keep redirecting you .Thats all. The most horrible and poorest customer service that I have come across ever. Suvidha

Suvidha Maheshwari

Forgot to mentione I also emailed variuos times to listen@tatadocomo.Com but of no use.

Tata Docomo

Hi suvidha

we have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and regards

customer care

tata docomo

Suvidha

The issue has now been resolved.Thanks to grahak seva complaints this time the tata docomo CC called me instead of me calling them :)

Prasenjit Das

I had purchase tata docommo dongle few days back and the proposed speed in that paln is 3.1 mbps . I am getting a speed upto 200-300 kbs . Its really waste of paying a bill amount of 450 permonth. I had given a request saying that not a geeting very low speed but still there is no signs of any further necessary action from tata docommo.

Prasenjit Das

I had purchase tata docommo dongle few days back and the proposed speed in that paln is 3.1 mbps . I am getting a speed upto 200-300 kbs . Its really waste of paying a bill amount of 450 permonth. I had given a request saying that geeting very low speed but still there is no signs of any further necessary action from tata docommo.