Aarti Jethwani on 10 July 2012

Police verification done 2 months back and passport not yet received

I had applied for a fresh passport on 3rd may 012, police verification was also completed but its been 2 months and I haven't received my passport yet. The status on the website has been "police verification (pv) has been initiated and a pv request has been sent to sp office, district mumbai" since the last 2 months. I have my exams coming up and need the passport to appear for them. Please help!

Phani Sudhakar

Hi

I applied for passport on 7-sep-2012. Pv was done on 22-nov-2012. Tracker status showed police verification pending till 16-dec. But when I followed up at local police station as well as commissioner office pune they said file was dispatched for passport office on 3-dec. Now (21-dec) my tracker status is showing its under review at commissioner of police pune.

Clearly there is a delay in updating of status. Dont know what to do anymore. Its been more than 3 months and lost all hope. Tatkal seems like the only way of getting passport. Normal process just toys with you

praying desperately to passport god (if he exists)

phani

Neelima Kosri

Hi I hav applied for passport on 04/09/2012 ....and I completed my police verification on 21/10/2012....its two months since my police verifiaction has been done and M really worried as my passport has not been dispatched yet.I am really confused what to do.Can somebody telme that does it really takes that much of time to get the passport dispatched...my status shown is pending for police verification at district thana.....somebodyy help me out please......M really ...M really worried.Its really chocking dat dey hav such a neglligence attitude towards the entire process.

Naushad

Hi all

I have applied my passport on 04/10/2012 at patna passport office. Police verification has been made with in one month from date of submission. But my status shown police report has been submitted by your respective thana and is under review at sp office district sitamarhi.

Please help me how much time it will take to update the status...

MD naushad

9560819222

Vincent

Hi all

I have applied for passport renewal on 19/10/2012 at thane passport office. Police verification has been made. The online status shows police report has been submitted by your respective thana and is under review at commissioner of police district navi mumbai.

Please help me how much time it will take to get the passport...

vincent

Nazeem Firoz

To whomsoever it may concern...

sir I have applied for my passport on 16-11-2012 and due some documents submission I had pv on 23rd dec 2012 but now almost 20 days past the track status showing as "ending physicel verification in your respective thana under sp office kottayam disstrict...kindly help me as I want to have an emergency boarding...thanks

Aaditi

I want to know can we go directly 2 CID office and what is hand delivery means?