Munit on 18 May 2011

LG india no customer support

My first complaint was done 23rd april 011, and many times I have called customer care for my issue. They cancel the complaint without even informing me. Every time I have to open a new complaint. They keep promising me for false commitments and never took any action at all. I am surprised the way lg is providing support to its customers. I am tired calling lg for which they are not taking any action at all. Details of the ac description lwa5hw2002 s/No :905nlve002215. Only thing I learnt is never buy lg products if they cannot provide service to its customers. Munit — on wed, /11, munit singla wrote: from: munit singla subject: re: 14th remider re: issue with window ac (cheating customers) to: happycalls@lgindia.Com, serviceindia@lge.Com, atulwadhwa@lgindia.Com, lgservice@lgindia.Com, sumitbajaj@lgindia.Com’, @lge.Com date: wednesday, may 18, 011, 12:21 pm every day they promise that today ac will be picked up and never it is picked up. Later when I call and check they claim that they were unable to to arrange transport. Silly excuses lg is giving all the time. Last so many days I have been following with lg , and calling mr. Atul wadhwa(branch manager) and mr. Compose (service manager), but no action has been taken. Lg will wake up once the summer is over . Wost service from lg. Never recommend lg to anyone at all. Munit 8972 — on tue, /11, munit singla wrote: from: munit singla subject: re: 13th remider re: issue with window ac (cheating customers) to: happycalls@lgindia.Com, serviceindia@lge.Com, atulwadhwa@lgindia.Com, lgservice@lgindia.Com, sumitbajaj@lgindia.Com’, @lge.Com date: tuesday, may 17, 011, 12:43 pm still no action at all. ???????????????????? — On thu, /11, munit singla wrote: from: munit singla subject: re: 12th remider re: issue with window ac (cheating customers) to: happycalls@lgindia.Com, serviceindia@lge.Com, atulwadhwa@lgindia.Com, lgservice@lgindia.Com, sumitbajaj@lgindia.Com’ date: thursday, may 12, 011, 3:27 pm akanksha, I hope you think before you write these emails. Dont you understand my issue, almost more then 20 days , but no action by lg at all. Every time same reply from your customer service with no action. Legal action need to be taken against lg service center for misguiding the customer with false commitments. I am surprised the way you are responding to the customers. Thanks munit — on thu, /11, lg service wrote: from: lg service subject: re: 12th remider re: issue with window ac (cheating customers) to: “munit_si@yahoo.Com” date: thursday, may 12, 011, 2:56 pm dear customer, we are sorry to learn about your dissatisfaction. We have forwarded your issue to concerned branch service manager so that an immediate step can be taken in this regard. Please don’t hesitate to contact our branch service manger mr atul wadhwa on his mobile number 4667 thanking you and reassuring you of our best services always. Thanks and regards. Akanksha verma customer service dept. Lgeil- head office greater noida (up) from: munit singla [mailto:munit_si@yahoo.Com] sent: thursday, may 12, 2011 11:09 am to: happycalls@lgindia.Com; serviceindia/Local employee/Lgeil I-team(serviceindia@lge.Com); @lgindia.Com CC: ‘lgservice@lgindia.Com’; ‘sumitbajaj@lgindia.Com’ subject: re: 12th remider re: issue with window ac (cheating customers) only I get is auto response emails , but no action by the lg. Will lg customer service wake up after the summer is over. Worst service………. Never buy lg products thats what I learnt from this experience.Poor management , where nobody cares to respond to the customer. Munit — on tue, /11, munit singla wrote: from: munit singla subject: re: 11th remider re: issue with window ac (cheating customers) to: happycalls@lgindia.Com, serviceindia@lge.Com, @lgindia.Com CC: ‘lgservice@lgindia.Com’, ‘sumitbajaj@lgindia.Com’ date: tuesday, may 10, 011, 11:18 am still no response, worst customer service….. I will never recommend anyone to buy lg products , companies who don’t value/Care for its customers. Thanks munit singla mobile: 8972 — on thu, /11, munit singla wrote: from: munit singla subject: re: 10th remider re: issue with window ac (cheating customers) to: happycalls@lgindia.Com, serviceindia@lge.Com, @lgindia.Com CC: ‘lgservice@lgindia.Com’, ‘sumitbajaj@lgindia.Com’ date: thursday, may 5, 011, 12:41 pm still no response from lg management on this ????? can any one imagine more then 14 days of followup and lg team is not even bothered to response atleast one. What I learnt is n ever buy lg products from such companies who doesn’t value/Care for its customers. Thanks munit singla mobile: 8972 — on wed, /11, munit singla wrote: from: munit singla subject: re: 9th remider re: issue with window ac (cheating customers) to: happycalls@lgindia.Com, serviceindia@lge.Com, @lgindia.Com CC: ‘lgservice@lgindia.Com’, ‘sumitbajaj@lgindia.Com’ date: wednesday, may 4, 011, 11:12 am lg team, still no response at all ??????. Almost 13 days are over without any response/Action. Thanks munit singla mobile: 8972 — on tue, /11, munit singla wrote: from: munit singla subject: 8th remider re: issue with window ac (cheating customers) to: happycalls@lgindia.Com, serviceindia@lge.Com, @lgindia.Com CC: ‘lgservice@lgindia.Com’, ‘sumitbajaj@lgindia.Com’ date: tuesday, may 3, 011, 8:39 am lg team, I am surprised the way lg customer service is cheating and harassing the customers. Initially my complaint was registered on 23rd april-2011. Called back multiple times and they claimed that it is pending state and lg team is working on this. Today again when I called customer care , they said it was can celled by the service department and when I inquired about more details then the customer service said it was technical fault and opened a new service request. The information given is not consistent at all when I called customer care. This is worst service I have experienced from lg group, where customers are mislead and cheated. Why my complaint was can canceled without even informing me.? Almost from last 12 days I have been following with lg , but no response or followup at all. Details of the ac description lwa5hw2002 s/No :905nlve002215. Thanks munit singla mobile: 8972 from: munit singla sent: monday, may 02, 2011 11:50 am to: ‘lg service’; ‘happycalls@lgindia.Com’ CC: ‘lgservice@lgindia.Com’; ‘sumitbajaj@lgindia.Com’ subject: re: 7th remider re: issue with window ac service and warranty importance: high hello lg team, any update on this, still no one has followed on this from last 11 days. Called customer care they say case has been pending from april-23-2011 and they will revert back in 24 hrs(but dont know when this 24 hrs will complete). I am surprised the way lg (big brand) is adding value to its customers. Poor service . I am totally dissatisfied with lg customer service , hence will never recommend this to anyone. Thanks munit singla from: munit singla sent: saturday, april 30, 2011 3:55 pm to: ‘lg service’ CC: ‘lgservice@lgindia.Com’ subject: re: 6th remider re: issue with window ac service and warranty importance: high still I have not heard from anyone. More than 9 days are over , but no action by the lg customer service at all. Seems the customer service have stopped working altogether. Poor service. I will post my query in complaint forms on internet and also will discuss with my legal advisor. This is really bad service. Is the lg service management held accountable for misleading customers for the customer service they promised during the sale of product. Thanks munit singla cell:+91-9811088972 from: munit singla sent: friday, april 29, 2011 9:05 am to: ‘lg service’ CC: @lgindia.Com subject: re: 5th remider re: issue with window ac service and warranty this is the worst service I have experienced. Lg is just good in doing emails that we will get back to you, but nobody has ever responded till now on this. The phone number given for the relationship manager (nikita), never picks up the phone. Is this how company is adding value to its customers.? Worst service , I have experienced with lg ????? thanks munit singla from: munit singla sent: thursday, april 28, 2011 5:40 pm to: ‘lg service’ subject: re: 4th remider re: issue with window ac service and warranty is this is how lg is providing service to its customers ? almost a week is over and no action taken yet by the company.I am surprised by the customer service of lg. Nobody even bothered to call on my cell atleast once to discuss the issue. Is this how company is adding value to its customers.? Worst service ????? thanks munit singla from: munit singla sent: wednesday, april 27, 2011 5:29 pm to: lg service subject: re: 2nd remider re: issue with window ac service and warranty hello mr. Ganesh, I tried reaching nikita , but seems her cell was not reachable. Please help in resolving this issue asap. Thanks munit singla cell:+91-9811088972 from: lg service [mailto:serviceindia@lge.Com] sent: tuesday, april 26, 2011 10:58 am to: munit singla subject: re: 2nd remider re: issue with window ac service and warranty dear customer, we are sorry to learn about your dissatisfaction. We have forwarded your issue to concerned customer relationship officer so that an immediate step can be taken in this regard. Please don’t hesitate to contact our customer relationship officer ms. Nikita on her mobile number 152. Thanking you and reassuring you of our best services always. Regards ganesh lg corporate office greater noida – up CID:image001.Jpg@01cc064b.93287dc0 from: munit singla [mailto:munit] sent: tuesday, april 26, 2011 8:59 am to: serviceindia/Local employee/Lgeil I-team(serviceindia@lge.Com) subject: re: 2nd remider re: issue with window ac service and warranty lg team, can anyone please respond to this issue. Thanks munit singla from: munit singla sent: monday, april 25, 2011 11:44 am to: lg service subject: re: 2nd remider re: issue with window ac service and warranty hello lg team, the concerned service person visited my place today and after checking they updated it has zero gas inside it. Means the complete gas has leaked. How can this happened, and the same issue was also seen last year during my third service. How can the gas leake completely ? was it faulty unit given to me. We have other window ac from lg and never faced any such problem. Thanks munit from: lg service [mailto:serviceindia@lge.Com] sent: monday, april 25, 2011 11:35 am to: munit singla subject: re: 2nd remider re: issue with window ac service and warranty dear customer, thanks for sharing your concern with us. We have forwarded your issue to the concerned branch office so that an immediate step can be taken in this regard. To help us serve you better ,please provide us your valuable feedback, on our service ID serviceindia@lge.Com. Thanking you and reassuring you of our best services always. Regards ganesh lg corporate office greater noida – up CID:image001.Jpg@01cc064b.93287dc0 from: munit singla [mailto:munit singla] sent: monday, april 25, 2011 9:52 am to: serviceindia/Local employee/Lgeil I-team(serviceindia@lge.Com) subject: 2nd remider re: issue with window ac service and warranty still I have not heard any response from lg ? munit from: munit singla sent: friday, april 22, 2011 7:08 pm to: ‘serviceindia@lge.Com’ subject: issue with window ac service and warranty hello lg team, I bought my window ac somewhere in 8-th june-2009, and when the person came last year for the third service I told him that ac has a cooling problem, but he just mentioned not to worry this will get corrected automatically with time. Even he DID a dry service and never bothered to understand where the issue is. Is this how lg provide service to its customers, and when I called after that , I was being always told that now your 1 year warranty is over. Does , lg support team just waits when 1 year will be completed and then charge unnecessarily for its customers. I have all products of lg at home and surprised to find issues only with this window ac. I hope lg value its customers and will take care of addressing this issue asap. Details of the ac description lwa5hw2002 s/No :905nlve002215. Thanks munit singla mobile: 8972

Shivaji Bose

I had purchased one lg microwave oven in july 2007 and suddenly it become dead in the month of february 2010 without having any acceptable reasons as it was in a very much running condition and on use on the last night – when I have searched out the service centre in our locality with the help of your representative at kolakata trade fair 2011 “sahana enterprise 68/1 narasingha dutta road howrah-711101 e.Mail ID.: Sahanaenterprise@rediffmail.Com they send one representative on 26/12/2011 to inspect the problem. On scrutiny he had repair the problem and the microwave oven become useful immediately. Satisfactorily I had paid rs. 271/- As charge of the visit. But on the very next day when we tried to use it there has no response – and on informing to the representative and the service centre they adviced to lodged a complaint and after few days they expressed that it is not repairable – the spare parts what needs to be replaced is not available. In this context I need your support by which I can able to re-use the microwave oven again – please advise in the matter at your earliest.

Your best assistance in this regard is highly expected.

Thanking you

yours faithfully

shivaji bose

lg microwave oven (conviction)model :: intellocook

model no :: mc767wapameil(in) s.No. 609abmtoo3747

Devansh

Same here

once I had a problem with lg microwave in which team lg was not even able to point out the problem and after restless efforts I gave up and got it done with an unauthorised person.

Now the problem is that my washing machine is making some trouble and it has been around 20 days since my complaint in customer care. Once the service engineer turned up and said he would be back in a week as he would have to order the part that has to be replaced.

It has been 20 days today and still the god from lg hasnt responded. Neither do they notify in what time will it be solved.

B.maheswari