Chander Bhan Yadav on 04 July 2012

Chevrolet motors mobile promo united kingdom 2012 message

Sir, on 30th june' I received a message that my Mobile no has won 3.6 crores rupees in india/London chevrolet car award. And to claim, I have to send name, address, mobile no. Occupation , state. Accordingly I send my name, address and other details . On another day I also received a e-mail that mr. Eric jonson is arriving to delhi air port and he will contact. Not since 4 july' 2012 that person is saying to deposit 00/- Rupees for custom clearance through the t/No. 3685 and recently he told me that he will talk from custom officer about this clearance. Hence trace this no. And convey the facts.

Sanjay Mishra

On 16 oct 1 msg is sent by chevrolet london that I have won 1 crore 45 lacs rs but I dont trapped by them ......hahahahahahahah mai toh bach gaya magar aap log bhi bach kar hi rahna ......agar wo log mujhe mile toh mai unhe khud 1 crore 45 lacs rs de dunga ...shayad wo log bhikhari hai haha

K.bhargava

Sir

I got a messagethat I won 3 crores 65 lakhs.I sent my all information along with my passpory jerox.Is there any problem to me.

Sagheer Ahmed

I have a text that I have won 3 crores 35 lakhs I this some kind of uk car promo bt seems their no such kind of thing??????

Prashant Choudhary.

Tomorow I M going to meet that basterd.And also I will call to my brother now. He is a I.B officer in delhi.

Shyam Nandan

I also recieved the msg from 9560663547 and said that I won the prizes of 8crores35 lakh in cheverolet car motors promo. When I search all information about this I found all r false & froud.

M A Khan

Sir mansoor ahmed khan I have received a message regarding your mobile no. Has won an amount and delivery officer eric john will arrive and he will contact you and he has contacted me with the mobile no.8860057454 and he told that he is callling from new delhi. And he told me to send rs.40000/- As service charges. And I have already paid and amount of rs.17000/-